PDA

View Full Version : Rand's comments on Bunning / Grayson

Matt Collins
05-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Rand Paul just sent me an e-mail for public dissemination regarding the latest Bunning / Grayson flap:

I find it a bit troubling that Trey Grayson is pushing Senator Bunning to leave the race. It is perhaps disingenuous, at best, for him to proclaim that Sen. Bunning is his mentor and then announce he is forming an exploratory committee to run, even BEFORE Senator Bunning makes any announcement.

I think Senator Bunning should be commended not only for his great service, but incredible courage in voting against the Bank Bailout. I think it is disrespectful to form any campaign organization while he is still running.

This was in response to these two news articles:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=188869
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=190772

MRoCkEd
05-01-2009, 09:41 AM
But I thought Bunning told Grayson to do it...
Who knows..

Bern
05-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Please let me know when Rand says, "unleash the hounds". :D

Matt Collins
05-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Please let me know when Rand says, "unleash the hounds". :DTrust me, it'll be BIG news!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Aratus
05-01-2009, 10:41 AM
if senator bunning is the dude holding back, and it truely is trey grayson who is chompin' at
the bit anticipatin' a run, this bodes well for rand paul! --- the local voters know the score!!!

Aratus
05-01-2009, 10:43 AM
i am WAY too young to totally have or be hoover flags!
matt collins, i know i shall contribute to rand paul's run!

Bradley in DC
05-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Rand is showing some class.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-01-2009, 01:11 PM
What if Bunning does retire, but waits till 2010 to officially do so? Is Rand Paul just going to let Greyson have free-reign to raise money, campaign and get his name in the press until Bunning makes it officially official instead of just partially like now?

MRoCkEd
05-01-2009, 01:18 PM
What if Bunning does retire, but waits till 2010 to officially do so? Is Rand Paul just going to let Greyson have free-reign to raise money, campaign and get his name in the press until Bunning makes it officially official instead of just partially like now?
Grayson only has an exploratory committee. If he actually starts running, Rand will take the hint.

devil21
05-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Dude, we could have Rand's campaign fund filled with more money than he can spend before Grayson has his friggin paperwork filed. Trey Grayson = Chris Peden

Objectivist
05-01-2009, 04:52 PM
I wish when you post "Rand" you'd clarify which one.:D

Objectivist
05-01-2009, 05:05 PM
HAHA...

Last night at Rand's speech they were giving away free copies of The Fountainhead. And believe it or not, some people ask "Rand Paul" to sign them.

And an hour ago I was at the video store asking for a copy of Fountainhead. LOL

Matt Collins
05-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Last night at Rand's speech they were giving away free copies of The Fountainhead. And believe it or not, some people ask "Rand Paul" to sign them.At the rally in Nashville during Ron's campaign I remember seeing people asking Rand to sign copies of his dad's books. Rand said "I had nothing to do with these just so you know" and and the guy was like "yeah, but I know that one day you'll be in office and I want to have your signature on here too" :)

Objectivist
05-01-2009, 05:24 PM
At the rally in Nashville during Ron's campaign I remember seeing people asking Rand to sign copies of his dad's books. Rand said "I had nothing to do with these just so you know" and and the guy was like "yeah, but I know that one day you'll be in office and I want to have your signature on here too" :)

That's a very supportive positive gesture.

MRoCkEd
05-01-2009, 05:32 PM
I am so pumped about the prospect of this run. I'm ready to empty out my wallet.

itshappening
05-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Grayson is part of an attempted "coup", to force Bunning to retire.

it would be funny if Bunning retired and endorsed Rand.

Don't Tread on Mike
05-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Grayson is part of an attempted "coup", to force Bunning to retire.

it would be funny if Bunning retired and endorsed Rand.

Yea that'd be a dream come true!:D

Matt Collins
05-01-2009, 07:53 PM
I am so pumped about the prospect of this run.I've heard this from MANY:D:D:D:D:D:D

Njon
05-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Dr. Rand Paul needs to be willing to run regardless of what Sen. Bunning does. We need him in 2010!