PDA

View Full Version : I just ambushed Joe Scarborough

max
05-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Anyone here hear it? I called him out hard as an imititation conservative and plugged Ron Paul big time.

Today's broadcast should be available on the abc website later on. I'll post it....happened right at the very end of the show...11:55 AM or so.

MRoCkEd
05-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Not sure if attacking Joe on his show and plugging Ron Paul will help.. It will probably just turn him and his fans off to Dr. Paul.

angelatc
05-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Scarborough was pretty nice to Ron Paul. Why would you attack him? Because he isn't Ron Paul?

MsDoodahs
05-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Looking forward to hearing it!

Deborah K
05-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Scarborough used to talk positively about how his college aged son was a Ron Paul supporter. :confused:

MRoCkEd
05-01-2009, 09:42 AM
How did he react?

HOLLYWOOD
05-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Scarborough has his minions "Ambush" Ron Paul on appearances and interviews in the past, but especially during the presidential campaign, I'm sure there's plenty on YouTubes.

Caveat Emptor with anything to do with MSNBC/GE... including Scarborough

Glad you got the plug in there! ;)

max
05-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Not sure if attacking Joe on his show and plugging Ron Paul will help.. It will probably just turn him and his fans off to Dr. Paul.

His legions of drones..yes, it would be a turnoff....but you are never gonna gonna influence those neo-con zombies anyway...

As for those listeners with some capacity for independent thought...I made them think a little about Scarborough's claim of "conservatism."

Until the Scarborough's and hannnitys are thoroughly discreduted...they will continue to lead our cause...

Please spare me the "But Joe was nice to Ron Paul" nonsense. All in all he marginalized Ron Paul as some nice little old man with some good ideas....

patronizing "endorsements" like that actually hurt more than they help.

If he was truly a conservative/libertarian as he claims to be, he should have passionately promoted the one true conservative in the race with the same passion that he now denounces Obama with..

and he purposely kept me on hold forever until I was the very last caller with little time left.....he then CUT MY VOICE OFF as I was saying "Conservatism and fiscal restraint are totally incompatible with the perpetual foreign wars that you advocate."...That never got on the air.

humanic
05-01-2009, 10:04 AM
I'll reserve judgement until I hear the recording.

dannno
05-01-2009, 10:11 AM
I'll reserve judgement until I hear the recording.

This.

max
05-01-2009, 10:15 AM
This.

I wasnt a raving lunatic (I reserve that for RP forums lol)...

But I was forceful and direct. He was not comfortable with it....you'll see as soon as today's show is up.

ClayTrainor
05-01-2009, 10:26 AM

But I was forceful and direct. He was not comfortable with it....you'll see as soon as today's show is up.

Should be interesting, i will also reserve my judgment til i hear it :)

Bryan
05-01-2009, 10:52 AM

LOL. I'm looking forward to the you tube.

OK, I'm still laughing... thanks max.