PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul mentioned on the Adam Carolla Podcast!

mello
05-01-2009, 09:10 AM
I was listening to the most recent Adam Carolla Podcast where he was interviewing Joe
Rogan & the conversation drifted to marijuana & Joe started talking about Dr. Paul in a
positive light. You can find it on the iTunes store & they start talking about Dr. Paul
36:13 minutes into the podcast. He's is brought up again at 44:45 where Joe talks about
what Dr. Paul believes in.

P.S. The show is hilarious. I found out about the show around two weeks ago so I
downloaded all the episodes to my iPhone & have been listening to them at my cubicle at
work. I would try to laugh quietly but there were times when I was literally laughing to
the point of tears. Fun fact: when people walk past your cubicle & see you crying, they
will assume that you're having a breakdown & will call human resources.

ClayTrainor
05-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Joe Rogan is one of my favorite people to listen to in the world.

He's been a fan of Ron Paul for a long time now. I believe he even endorsed him during the primaries, did he not?

I haven't listened to the interview yet, but i've heard that you can find it here

http://www.carollaradio.com/

MRoCkEd
05-01-2009, 09:14 AM
yeah, i listen to carolla sometimes
good stuff

mello
05-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Also on the podcast Joe Rogan mentioned something called the Northwoods Document
where in 1962 the Joint Chief signed a draft to attack American targets & blame it on
Castro. Luckily it was vetoed by Kennedy. Here's a link from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

ClayTrainor
05-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Also on the podcast Joe Rogan mentioned something called the Northwoods Document
where in 1962 the Joint Chief signed a draft to attack American targets & blame it on
Castro. Luckily it was vetoed by Kennedy. Here's a link from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Oh, he's one of those nutty conspiracy theorists :rolleyes: :p

mello
05-01-2009, 09:28 AM

I don't like the idea of pigeonholing him because of that. He didn't make up Northwoods,
the Wikipedia link has a friggin' picture of the document. If Northwoods was a rumor that
had no physical evidence, then I might concur but I don't think it's right to label
someone because of one statement.

ClayTrainor
05-01-2009, 09:32 AM
I don't like the idea of pigeonholing him because of that. He didn't make up Northwoods,
the Wikipedia link has a friggin' picture of the document. If Northwoods was a rumor that
had no physical evidence, then I might concur but I don't think it's right to label
someone because of one statement.

I was being sarcastic. :p

Northwoods is declassified, and 100% fact, i know :cool:

I'm a huge fan of rogan don't worry :)

mello
05-01-2009, 09:55 AM
I find it easier to hear sarcasm than to read it. :)

terlinguatx
05-01-2009, 09:57 AM

dannno
05-01-2009, 10:03 AM
LoL.. I lived in IV for years and did shrooms on Halloween at least twice.. (for those who listened to the podcast, Adam talks about going on this adventure back when he was 19)

ClayTrainor
05-01-2009, 10:16 AM

heh, yea. I guess it is a little easier to hear than to see :p

dannno
05-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Wow, I'm really diggin Joe Rogan.. a lot. His and my philosophies are very similar.

ClayTrainor
05-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Wow, I'm really diggin Joe Rogan.. a lot. His and my philosophies are very similar.

Same here.

To me, This means me and you would probably get along pretty good if we met :cool:

Seriously, nearly all of my friends end up being Joe Rogan fans once they hear him once. His words naturally flow with how we view the world.

Have you tried DMT, dannno?

YouTube - Joe Rogan, DMT, Life. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYNaDcYGaeI)

pahs1994
05-01-2009, 11:25 AM
wow nice vid!

hotbrownsauce
05-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Never done any kind of drug.

nice video!

satchelmcqueen
05-01-2009, 11:39 AM
haha "aidsing"

satchelmcqueen
05-01-2009, 11:45 AM
ild like to try MJ and dmt and most of all, lsd. read the history of lsd and what it could cure almost 100% of the time, then how it was banned. it could have been the miracle cure for many things.

ClayTrainor
05-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Never done any kind of drug.

You actually do it every single night ;)

ild like to try MJ and dmx and most of all, lsd. read the history of lsd and what it could cure almost 100% of the time, then how it was banned. it could have been the miracle cure for many things.

Are you saying MJ or LSD can cure a lot of things? I know MJ has some medical properties, does LSD as well? I guess i'll have to look into this. I've never tried LSD, but i would.

dannno
05-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Have you tried DMT, dannno?

I haven't done DMT, but I know what it is and what it does to you.. It is the same drug that your brain creates just before death. I'll have to checkout that video some time.

Given the right situation I'm pretty sure I'd have to go for it.

RevolutionSD
05-01-2009, 12:00 PM
I was listening to the most recent Adam Carolla Podcast where he was interviewing Joe
Rogan & the conversation drifted to marijuana & Joe started talking about Dr. Paul in a
positive light. You can find it on the iTunes store & they start talking about Dr. Paul
36:13 minutes into the podcast. He's is brought up again at 44:45 where Joe talks about
what Dr. Paul believes in.

P.S. The show is hilarious. I found out about the show around two weeks ago so I
downloaded all the episodes to my iPhone & have been listening to them at my cubicle at
work. I would try to laugh quietly but there were times when I was literally laughing to
the point of tears. Fun fact: when people walk past your cubicle & see you crying, they
will assume that you're having a breakdown & will call human resources.

I searched for Adam Corolla in iTunes but nothing came up...how can I find this podcast?

satchelmcqueen
05-01-2009, 12:13 PM
You actually do it every single night ;)

Are you saying MJ or LSD can cure a lot of things? I know MJ has some medical properties, does LSD as well? I guess i'll have to look into this. I've never tried LSD, but i would.

yeah look up some stuff about lsd. be careful of course because there are tons of mis information. but yeah basically the short of it ...

it was discovered by accident when one scientist was mixing things and screwed up. i forget his name right now. so at first it was legal and the scientist used it to almost 100% cure alcoholism, depression and just a better out look and loving state of mind in almost everyone he tried it out on. of course in his own words, you must using it in the right manner and environment. very few had bad trips. most all even 30 years later were not depressed anymore, nor ever drank again. from what ive read about it from people who have done it, it just opens your mind to a whole different way of seeing life and yourself, and makes you realize how petty most things are and what you are really about.

so the us gov finds out about it and what it can do and use it on some of the soldiers. it turns out that they didnt get the results they were looking for. according to the video i saw, the soldiers after taking the hits of lsd most all of them from that point on, didnt want to fight any more or even be in the army. it made them realize that fighting isnt the answer and life is about more than that. the vid said most of the soldiers just laid their guns down in the training and just talked and laughed and got along with the others.

so then soon after that lsd was banned, and the scientist who created it and knew how to make it wasnt even to produce REAL lsd from that point on, because some of the things needed to make it have been banned for purchase and study even by scientist. of course this scientist stated in the vid that the us gov still produces it in some of their labs and still experiments with it to this day...just not him or regular scientist, gov only.

that was a very fast jist of it all, but there are other legal ways to get a VERY small taste of what lsd can do for you. just read around and youll see. you will be surprised.

mello
05-01-2009, 12:13 PM
I searched for Adam Corolla in iTunes but nothing came up...how can I find this podcast?

This is from Adam's Website:

"Now to download the podcast, open iTunes. Click iTunes Store. In the iTunes Store, in the top right corner, search Adam Carolla podcast. Click on the link to The Adam Carolla Podcast. Then, click Subscribe in the middle of the page. iTunes downloads the most recent episode. As new episodes become available, they are automatically downloaded to iTunes (when you are connected to the Internet). Be sure you’re downloading “The Adam Carolla Podcast” — there’s a lot of options available with Adam’s name on it, and you’ll just want this one."

He has made over 40 episodes in about 2 1/2 months. He doesn't even advertise on the
podcast yet. It costs him around $6000 per month.

Dreamofunity
05-01-2009, 12:15 PM

LSD cured my MDD (Major Depressive Disorder), but that's not to say it didn't fuck with me in other ways causing other problems. I'm not sure what type of cures Satch meant by his comments though.

Rogan is a good man.

ClayTrainor
05-01-2009, 12:18 PM
yeah look up some stuff about lsd. be careful of course because there are tons of mis information. but yeah basically the short of it ...

it was discovered by accident when one scientist was mixing things and screwed up. i forget his name right now. so at first it was legal and the scientist used it to almost 100% cure alcoholism, depression and just a better out look and loving state of mind in almost everyone he tried it out on. of course in his own words, you must using it in the right manner and environment. very few had bad trips. most all even 30 years later were not depressed anymore, nor ever drank again. from what ive read about it from people who have done it, it just opens your mind to a whole different way of seeing life and yourself, and makes you realize how petty most things are and what you are really about.

so the us gov finds out about it and what it can do and use it on some of the soldiers. it turns out that they didnt get the results they were looking for. according to the video i saw, the soldiers after taking the hits of lsd most all of them from that point on, didnt want to fight any more or even be in the army. it made them realize that fighting isnt the answer and life is about more than that. the vid said most of the soldiers just laid their guns down in the training and just talked and laughed and got along with the others.

so then soon after that lsd was banned, and the scientist who created it and knew how to make it wasnt even to produce REAL lsd from that point on, because some of the things needed to make it have been banned for purchase and study even by scientist. of course this scientist stated in the vid that the us gov still produces it in some of their labs and still experiments with it to this day...just not him or regular scientist, gov only.

that was a very fast jist of it all, but there are other legal ways to get a VERY small taste of what lsd can do for you. just read around and youll see. you will be surprised.

Holy crap!

That's fascinating, i had no idea. Definitely need to go do some research on this topic as some point. I need to get my hands on some LSD :D

You can OD on LSD and fuck up your mind, right? it can be harmful, without moderation, right?

satchelmcqueen
05-01-2009, 12:31 PM
now i dont mean to make it seem that lsd is perfectly safe. even the scientist said that some he tried it on had some bad trips. and also that doing it in an environment that wasnt calm and quiet was a big no no. and he also stated that it could and did mess with some people in other areas. BUT he said it was few...take it for what you will. i would love to try the real deal for sure.

dannno
05-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Holy crap!

That's fascinating, i had no idea. Definitely need to go do some research on this topic as some point. I need to get my hands on some LSD :D

You can OD on LSD and fuck up your mind, right? it can be harmful, without moderation, right?

Yes, LSD can potentially mess with your brain permanently if you do too much, too often, or have a bad experience... however, like many similar drugs, if you find good, pure LSD and do a reasonable amount once in a while then you are almost guaranteed a good time with no real negative long-term impact.

You can't really OD on LSD.. it usually comes in vials with about 100 hits, and some people have accidentally done entire vials or spilled it on them and tripped for days, and some of these people didn't come out of it the same afterward, but nobody has ever died from OD.

I've done it a couple times and it was great. Just like other hallucinogens, it's better out in nature and not a very good 'party drug', though I imagine a rave out in the mountains would probably be pretty fun...

Dreamofunity
05-01-2009, 12:34 PM

Pretty much. I took too much for my first time, along with having some added pre-disposition to various things, and I ended up seizuring and having to go to the hospital. For around 2 years after the event I was in a general psychosis. I probably could have been considered schizophrenic by most diagnosis. I no longer became confident within my reality causing it to be hard to interact within it. I became very reserved, reclusive, and hardly talked or interacted. I wasn't sure if what people were saying was what they were actually saying or just what I heard, among other various delusions. I also had periods of paranoia. It basically fucked up my life for two years, and I've slowly been coming out of it, I'd say about 85% back to normal now. Also, whenever I smoked weed afterwards I could trip out and have almost full blown acid trips just from weed.

Now all that said, I don't regret doing it. It transformed my life in very positive ways, I only wish I did it more responsibly knowing what I was getting into before going into it. I don't think I would have found liberty without it, a lot of my world views and philosophy changed from it, and as I stated earlier, it ended my depression. It can do some good if used right and not for general recreation, although I'd definitly be careful with it and research it and know what you're getting yourself into. Also, I'd probably start off with shrooms, and maybe even just stick to it rather than going to LSD, if you want to experience a trip that is overall safer.

satchelmcqueen
05-01-2009, 02:01 PM
I haven't done DMT, but I know what it is and what it does to you.. It is the same drug that your brain creates just before death. I'll have to checkout that video some time.

Given the right situation I'm pretty sure I'd have to go for it.

just before death huh? yeah this would be neat to try.

BenIsForRon
05-01-2009, 02:31 PM
I've done LSD multiple times, and most of the trips were beautiful, life changing experiences. My most memorable trip was watching the Orionid meteor shower followed by a beautiful sunrise in the southern Appalachians. Changed my life forever.

The one bad trip I had was when I dropped acid at an anti-war protest at the pentagon, where there were hundreds of pentagon riot police armed with m-16's and such. Very stupid mistake. Always do acid in a comfortable place, like outside or at a friends house, or at a concert if you're experienced.

scoot87
05-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Parts 1-6 Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8E321754092E2E78

mczerone
05-01-2009, 05:43 PM
YOUTUBE:
PART 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?0od9wKzoSvs

PART 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?s61u3ZR111M

PART 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?e_di8vdJxx0

PART 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?69jmhJS_3Q0

PART 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?r36vIkV_beo

PARTS 6:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?OwXf7Zyh5YQ

Oooh! A six part rick-roll!

scoot87
05-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Oooh! A six part rick-roll!

lol...my bad, I accidently put down the wrong links...here's a playlist of all six parts :D
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8E321754092E2E78

satchelmcqueen
05-01-2009, 06:12 PM
heres some vids... this is the one i was speaking of. many parts here

part 1 and on..
YouTube - LSD - The Beyond Within [Part 1 of 9] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzq_sBsjbAU)

BlackTerrel
05-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Carolla has the highest rated entertainment podcast on Itunes. This will be heard by a lot of people.

ClayTrainor
05-01-2009, 06:22 PM
heres some vids... this is the one i was speaking of. many parts here

part 1 and on..
YouTube - LSD - The Beyond Within [Part 1 of 9] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzq_sBsjbAU)

You tha man!

satchelmcqueen
05-01-2009, 07:11 PM
clay, after watching this for a while, this may not be the exact one i remember seeing so just look for some more documentary type stuff. this one is good but doesnt seem to get detailed with what i was saying earlier. the one i wish i could find tells of the army using it on soldiers and even a bunch of older people who used to use it all the time when it was legal to have. oh well, youll find it.

Flirple
05-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Yeah well unfortunately he is actually a nutty conspiracy theorist. He's doesn't believe we ever landed on the moon for example. He is a good example of why we are always dismissed when we talk about real false flag operations or conspiracies (i.e. Northwoods). People like Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, and Jesse Ventura don't have the ability, intellectual honesty, or desire to know which "conspiracies" are real parts of history and which ones are imaginary.

The worse person to convince others that governments have in the past conspired, deceived, and covered up horrible things (there are plenty of examples) are the ones who throw away all their credibility by also propagating delusional grand conspiracies (dynamiting the twin towers, governments are hiding aliens and UFO information, moon landing was a hoax, blah, blah, blah,)

BeFranklin
05-02-2009, 12:18 AM
ild like to try MJ and dmt and most of all, lsd. read the history of lsd and what it could cure almost 100% of the time, then how it was banned. it could have been the miracle cure for many things.

Read it. Been there. A friend is autistic - one of the purported early cures of LSD. Its just a poison. There is a long history of similar drugs being used by cults and mystery religions to brainwash people and destroy minds and brains. Which is why the marxists like them.

RonPaulwillWin
05-02-2009, 12:19 AM
I remember he started this thread long ago....

http://forums.joerogan.net/showthread.php?t=56434

satchelmcqueen
05-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Yeah well unfortunately he is actually a nutty conspiracy theorist. He's doesn't believe we ever landed on the moon for example. He is a good example of why we are always dismissed when we talk about real false flag operations or conspiracies (i.e. Northwoods). People like Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, and Jesse Ventura don't have the ability, intellectual honesty, or desire to know which "conspiracies" are real parts of history and which ones are imaginary.

The worse person to convince others that governments have in the past conspired, deceived, and covered up horrible things (there are plenty of examples) are the ones who throw away all their credibility by also propagating delusional grand conspiracies (dynamiting the twin towers, governments are hiding aliens and UFO information, moon landing was a hoax, blah, blah, blah,)

i dont know fellow RPF friend. i used to think my dad was stupid for believing that we never landed on the moon. even when he preached in church, he used to say this very thing (when it was needed)....and yes that is his opinion,...but still, i thought he was just an idiot for thinking that. So one day i asked him why he thought that. now this is a almost 60 year old man who has never had the internet in his home EVER, so no research so to speak....anyhow, his reasoning is that , man has become so greedy and so seduced by power and money, that IF we did land on the moon then why is it that IF it is true, (the greed/power/dominance) then why is it that we dont have some type of advertisement or claim it for our own (as in the USA's property?...or Russias's?) do you kinda see where people might NOT believe it?

Now aliens...i dont buy into that. not that it could not be true , but i dont see any evidence of that, other than government aircraft mistaken for it. the twin towers...i do believe that either our government knew it was going to happen , AND allowed it, or they simply let it happen. either way, they had all the warning they needed. they didnt react to it. and the way the towers fell, im sorry, but i believe that it was not possible for 2 buildings to fall that way just due to fire and or a plane hitting them. there are to many holes and early interviews that kill any other story for me.

anyhow.....its all just personal opinion , but i admire your views. maybe we can talk more....interesting stuff:)

pahs1994
05-02-2009, 01:29 AM
man, all this talk here makes me want go trippin in the woods or something. Me and my friedns used to take DXM (found in cough medicine) and trip. The form we took it in was very unhealthy though and some of us suffered the consiquences for it. If we did more research we could have used the stuff in a much safer manner. There was a website called the third plateu where other users would post their experiences. It was a very different trip than shrooms though. But we would take what we could get.

BenIsForRon
05-02-2009, 01:57 AM
Read it. Been there. A friend is autistic - one of the purported early cures of LSD. Its just a poison. There is a long history of similar drugs being used by cults and mystery religions to brainwash people and destroy minds and brains. Which is why the marxists like them.

The CIA tried to use LSD as a mind control drug in the 60's. However, it totally backfired on them, they could do nothing to control people on LSD. It actually had the opposite effect. You saw millions of young adults in the 60's coming out strongly against the war and for other causes after they did LSD.

This is why LSD is illegal, it OPENS minds. People doing LSD saw that it was ridiculous to bomb a country to stop communism, and the government couldn't have that.

ClayTrainor
05-02-2009, 03:41 AM

Have you done LSD? Because if you haven't, you're just regurgitating propaganda ;)

My dad did LSD multiple times, and i am able to run a successful business, and my sister has a successful career. I can't notice any side effects in him, except for his neo-con philosophy ;)

USAFCapt
05-11-2009, 07:09 PM
This is one of the best hours of talk I have heard in a long time. Joe Rogan needs to do at least a podcast a week.

ClayTrainor
05-11-2009, 07:24 PM
This is one of the best hours of talk I have heard in a long time. Joe Rogan needs to do at least a podcast a week.

yea man. His radio show could be huge if done right. Great idea!

Knightskye
05-11-2009, 11:19 PM
"I thought he was a third party guy."

Think that had any effect on the vote totals? :D

ClayTrainor
05-11-2009, 11:20 PM
"I thought he was a third party guy."

Think that had any effect on the vote totals? :D

no, definitely not :p

speciallyblend
05-12-2009, 05:30 AM

haha, yeah i saw clays comment and then read yours and kinda of chuckled. easier for the writer to hear the sarcasm when reading then the reader,unless you kinda know the posters thoughts:)

speciallyblend
05-12-2009, 05:36 AM

ben franklin LSD is not a poison. you better do research before you spout lies and mis-information. actually just the opposite. LSD is far safer then most legal drugs. the only thing that makes lsd dangerous is the black market(research alcohol prohibition). lsd is not the answer for everyone,but medically it has alot of good uses and for individual users it has many benefits!!!

of course by government standards you are insane after 1-3 doses. i would say just the opposite. your insane if you think 1-3 doses makes you insane for life!!

lsd is just another victim of LIES and Propaganda from the government and special interests!!

lsd is not a poison!!!!!!