PDA

View Full Version : radio show

asimplegirl
04-30-2009, 08:18 AM
I got asked to speak on darla shine's radio show about the government and their actions during this "pandemic", whether I think that they are covering something up, whether they caused it, and whether or not they are trying to get our attention off something else, and trying to gain something by it.

I need some help on what to say... I have my thoughts, but I always forget things.

She also wants me to speak about whether or not closing our borders would be of use if this thing does become big, and if it would have prevented it from coming here if we would have closed them early.

I need some help with this!! If any other women are interested in speaking let me know, too.

Please..HELP. LOL.. I get so flustered and feel the stress of it. :)

asimplegirl
04-30-2009, 08:36 AM
I am pleading for some help here.

1. What things have been going on in the government while we are focusing on the flu?

And you know the other questions.

Melissa
04-30-2009, 08:56 AM
They passed the Hate Crime bill in the House yesterday

PaulineDisciple
04-30-2009, 08:56 AM
I would try to separate what is provable vs speculation. Given the track record of these crooks, we shouldn't put anything past them. If you're going to speculate, spend some time going over the verifiable history of these kinds of things and building a case for your position. I would look for evidence that this was man made or at least raise the question, a question that I haven't seen the MSM dare raise.

kathy88
04-30-2009, 08:57 AM
You could talk about the attributes the perfect wife should posess. You know that material well.

GunnyFreedom
04-30-2009, 09:01 AM
I'm not really worried about the Swine Flu itself so much; I'm more worried that the CDC, DHS, and FEMA will stir up enough panic, so that they get to use all those shiny new toys, and so the Fed Exec gets to test involuntary quarantines and vaccinations as a trial balloon.

asimplegirl
04-30-2009, 09:25 AM
See, that is EXACTLY what I am afraid of.

I went through, and compiled the exact names of some bill as that make it easier to declare martial law, make it easier to make it illegal to have some of the rights the constitution promises us, and makes it easier for the military to carry out orders to remove those rights.

I then merely ask after stating the facts, is this why Pelosi stated she wasn't worried about a gun ban, and why our borders were not closed when there was a threat of what the media is calling a horrible deadly illness?

What I need to know is what bills and such have been passed and what do they allow while we have been worrying about the flu?

You could talk about the attributes the perfect wife should posess. You know that material well.

This would be pointless as it is a show hosted by Darla Shine, author of the book "Happy Housewives", and the owner of the site with the same namesake, or of which I am a member. I would be, essentially, "preaching to the choir". :)

asimplegirl
04-30-2009, 09:36 AM
So far, I have HR 1913, and Senate Conference Resolution Act 13.. are there any more that have passed since this crap has went on?

GunnyFreedom
04-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Definitely cite relevant law - that's a critical requirement; but as to audience, people tend to understand that "boys with toys" will want to use them, and that they are over-hyping the problem as a potential justification to use them.

A lot of people go crosseyed when they hear 'law'

but they understand 'boys with their toys.'

asimplegirl
04-30-2009, 12:39 PM
bumpity bump.