PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff wants to see you in NYC on May 11th

Knightskye
04-29-2009, 11:18 PM
Dear Investor,

I am giving an investor seminar in New York City, on Monday, May 11th from 6 to 8 PM. The seminar will be held at the Marriott Marquis Hotel, in Times Square, at Broadway and 45th Street. Afterward there will be a book signing and round table discussion group. The seminar is in conjunction with the New York Hard Assets Conference. I hope you will be able to join me. You are invited to bring a friend or spouse.

There is no charge for the seminar. But you must register for the seminar by clicking the link below. Space is definitely limited. Our last seminar was oversubscribed, and we were forced to turn away people. So, if you would like to attend, I urge you to register early.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102565713377&s=100200&e=001dqh6BK0HmDw-OhPuijEEPQMN-hJxxssVXrlvYr87mbOqPNLODvuB6BIA7wM1naCOY3dLnd_b3Rn j7LmFkN1nvgX_BQAS3EFtgTl2FTKx_NSzvwWzXEGHo5oIN9GpZ N0rOD33mGtTB-s1CAdPb_oHGphLScfyjDdF6Q5_PJFvQ7Gr8yEko1AJ7A==)

At my investment seminar I will be discussing a number of investment and economic issues, including:

* The current volatility in the global markets.
* Where to find solid, high dividend paying stocks.
* The state of the US mortgage and housing market.
* The outlook for the dollar and gold.
* The outlook for foreign securities.
* Which investments look like bargains now, after the drop in global markets.

If you have already purchased either of my best selling books, Crash Proof or The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets, bring it along. I'll be happy to autograph it for you. If you haven't bought them yet, the links above will take you directly to Amazon.com. I urge you to read them.

Please reserve your place by clicking the link above if you are planning to attend. Space is limited. Directions and a map are on the reservation link. Looking forward to seeing you.

Cordially,

Peter Schiff
President and Chief Global Strategist
Euro Pacific Capital

How much room does he have at that "round table"? :D