PDA

View Full Version : The budget for next year is $3.44 trillion !!!! Anybody worried yet!!!

DjLoTi
04-29-2009, 05:37 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/29/house.budget/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

IN ONE YEAR the entire national debt is going to increase by about 14%. Is anybody seriously worried? Because I am. Nothing is stoping the peloski machine ... our country will be bankrupt and we will have nothing ... maybe somebody can tell me something otherwise because that's what I feel is going to happen... we can't have 3 more years of this out of control ... by 2012 America will have nearly increased its debt by 50% and it will be ... bad ..... very

emazur
04-29-2009, 08:04 PM
"Today, for the first time in many, many years, we have a president's budget ... that is a statement of our national values," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-California, said during the final debate on the House floor.

$3.44 trillion certainly sounds outrageous, but do we have a chart of past budgets?

tangent4ronpaul
04-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Fetches pitchfork!

-t

Roxi
04-29-2009, 08:55 PM
i forgot you were back, saw this thread and was like "woah djloti is back" and then realized we had this conversation before :)

and i expect the final number to be MUCH higher than that.