PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Ride - OK - July 13 - 19

ronpaulhawaii
04-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Aloha, we are doing a second cross country ride for liberty and I'll be passing through the great state of Oklahoma. Of course, all help is appreciated. I'll do the hard part :D

Here are the goals:

to pedal 4200 miles spreading the message of liberty
To see that book/dvd sets are delivered to officials in every county
To meet a supporter in every county

I want to meet and connect a string of supporters across this great country. At least one supporter, from each county, to help connect me with their local sheriff and county executive, to meet me on the side of the road for an interview for the blog, and to help make sure the books I plan on spreading are given to the right hands. I need help finding those supporters. This exercise will help all involved down the road, in multiple ways

I want to deliver to each county executive:

Ron Paul Book - Revolution: A Manifesto
Dr. Vieira Book or DVD – Constitutional Homeland Security, or Power of Purse Speech
Tom Woods – Meltdown

And to each county sheriff:

Ron Paul Book - Revolution: A Manifesto
Dr. Vieira Book or DVD – Constitutional Homeland Security, or Power of Purse Speech
Sheriff Mack – The County Sheriff – America’s Last Hope

And, as on all of the trips, I want to deliver national and state specific “slimjims” all along the route. Depending on support, I’d like to handout Pocket Constitutions and Freedom to Fascism DVDs, as well

Again, this is a monumental task, but becomes much, much easier by spreading the load, (which spreads the roots). We already have people beginning to research the necessary info. If we can find one supporter from the 94 counties on the route, the effectiveness and ease of this trip will be multiplied.

Here is the data for OK

06/13/09 OK Ottawa Wyandette Overnight
06/14/09 OK Craig Vinita
06/14/09 OK Rogers Claremore Overnight
06/15/09 OK Tulsa Tulsa
06/15/09 OK Creek Bristow Overnight
06/16/09 OK Lincoln Chandler
06/16/09 OK Oklahoma Edmond Overnight
06/17/09 OK Canadian El Reno
06/17/09 OK Caddo Hinton Overnight
06/18/09 OK Washita Cordell Overnight
06/19/09 OK Beckham Erick Overnight
and if anyone know anyone in Amarillo ;)

Thanks for looking in :)