PDA

View Full Version : A movement that missed its moment

LibertyWorker
04-29-2009, 03:31 PM
With all the things going wrong with the system right now.

Bailouts

Takeovers

Loss of liberty

Debt

Pandemics

Political parties in shambles

Wars

Open boarders

Terrorism

Federal government out of control

We should be in full attack mode. Kick them when they’re down.

I fear people will look at this time in our history and think we blew it.

JoshLowry
04-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Many have been and are continuing to work their butts off.

It's hard to contribute 24/7 when you are scraping by to pay the bills so that you can live your life.

There are also so many problems that is impossible to take on all of them.

Athan
04-29-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't think we blew it. The dollar will collapse because the actions and power of Fed is not being taken seriously and other countries who do trade with the dollar know it. General people are going to get really angry when this crisis happens and they will know Pr. Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Jim Rodgers, Gerald Celente, Mish, and WE all warned them about it. Right now the people and media don't want reform, but later those who control everything will not be able to accomplish nothing because their money doesn't work.

The GOP is collapsing.
The Democrats will also lose control.

And we will have the only real money and the ability to defend ourselves. This is a long term peaceful struggle that is growing and we aren't making plans to stop.

Right now we need to prepare and educate ourselves because the Ron Paul Revolution just started.

brandon
04-29-2009, 04:01 PM
I fear people will look at this time in our history and think we blew it.

Someone definitely blew it.

But it sure as shit wasn't us.

Athan
04-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Someone definitely blew it.

But it sure as shit wasn't us.

lol. Fact.

Liberty Star
04-29-2009, 04:23 PM
OP has good intentions but I couldn't disagree with the thread headline more. A gigantic task of undoing decades of mis-information and ignorance of the masses can't be done overnight. Like anything worthwhile and great in life, it requires hard work and sustained focus.

Liberty movement and leadrrs like Ron Paul have woken a lot of people from their slumber and this is a very good beginning imo. No where near the finish line but very important early steps in right direction.