PDA

View Full Version : Brian & the Judge Question

mello
04-29-2009, 03:23 PM
I was catching up on some podcasts & I had a question about the 4/22 episode. Brian
repeatedly mentioned that because of waterboarding we got info that stopped a 2nd
9/11-like attack.

What the hell is he talking about? I don't remember seeing any news stories of anyone
being arrested for that. Is he literally making shit up for the sake of fear-mongering?

itshappening
04-29-2009, 04:51 PM
I was catching up on some podcasts & I had a question about the 4/22 episode. Brian
repeatedly mentioned that because of waterboarding we got info that stopped a 2nd
9/11-like attack.

What the hell is he talking about? I don't remember seeing any news stories of anyone
being arrested for that. Is he literally making shit up for the sake of fear-mongering?

yes he is.

MRoCkEd
04-29-2009, 05:18 PM
And then Bob Baier said that it was exaggerated and there was no second wave of attacks

Cowlesy
04-29-2009, 05:25 PM
And then Bob Baier said that it was exaggerated and there was no second wave of attacks

And then Trace Gallagher of Fox News said Bob Baier is just trying to sell books.

spinspinspin

free.alive
04-29-2009, 10:25 PM
I wish the Judge could get his own radio show as well. That whining neocon is soooo fucking annoying, especially when the Judge is absent.

"Kill Arabs, gooks, and teenage African pirates; worship the Israeli state, the military, the military, the military, the military, the military, the military, the military, the police, the police, the police, the police, the police, the police, the police, and other "first responders." Reagan = God. Freedom is a government gift. Truman and Churchill comprised the definition of leader. Be led."

- Brian Kilmead