PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones revisited NEW RADIO SHOW STARTS TONIGHT Wed April 29 7pm eastern

Hamer
04-29-2009, 02:28 PM
UPDATED : WOW many of these comments show pure ignorance. Who has been attacked here? You never heard one minute of this show and already RTR is the ENEMY? Doesn't AJ himself say to verify his info? Yes AJ has been wrong on many things and he should have a obligation to correct his mistakes. Is AJ immune from being corrected when he states misinformation as FACT?

If you blindly let AJ get away with misinformation stated as fact then he is and you are no better than the MSM or the Government. If Ron Paul was wrong about something we would report on that as well although he has not been wrong yet in my opinion.

I agree AJ has done very good things but giving a blind pass on the bad things he does is flat out wrong. I also see comments about how we should attack the MSM, we do on a daily basis. If you don't want to hear the truth based on fact don't listen to the show and personally I don't give a damn either way and I don't think anyone else does either. we don't have corporate sponsors and we all work for free so we do not have any other agenda except reporting the truth! END UPDATE!

Are you tired of Alex Jones and this giver of no hope attitude?

Do you believe much of the information he reports on he is wrong or misinformed about?

Do you want actual solutions of what we can do as average american citizens to these problems he claims we face?

We are introducing Alex Jones Revisited a new radio show that will bring fact NOT fiction back to reality as well as provide real solutions of what you can do to take action and protect yourself.

We will fact check the reports from Alex Jones and give you the truth on what he is wrong about and also what he is right about!

Every Monday Wednesday and Friday 7pm eastern 6pm central

www.rtrradio.com

Cowlesy
04-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Who is hosting? Please tell me it is not Dr. Steve Parent.

Reason
04-29-2009, 02:39 PM
alex jones has done more damage to the reputation of the ron paul movement than any other single person in the world.

Bruno
04-29-2009, 02:42 PM
alex jones has done more damage to the reputation of the ron paul movement than any other single person in the world.

If Ron felt that way he would stop going on his show.

ClayTrainor
04-29-2009, 02:42 PM

Yea, lets blame our friends and allies, not the people who tried to shut us out of debates, mock us, call us names, etc

Alex did nothing wrong by speaking his mind. You're just venting your anger at the wrong people. What's Alex supposed to do? Withdraw his support of Ron Paul?

Hamer
04-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Who is hosting? Please tell me it is not Dr. Steve Parent.

I don't think he is.

BuddyRey
04-29-2009, 03:27 PM
I'll gladly give your show a listen, but I hope you guys come with real facts and genuine insights to critique Jones instead of just red herrings, ad hominems, and jokes about tinfoil hats and black helicopters.

Spike
04-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Just by what he's doing he's giving hope. 90% of winning the battle is exposing the crooks and that's when Alex is at his best. Of course he isn't perfect and he gets things wrong but don't live off his name while at the same time bashing him..that's a no no.

Alawn
04-29-2009, 03:33 PM

Do you believe much of the information he reports on he is wrong or misinformed about?

Do you want actual solutions of what we can do as average american citizens to these problems he claims we face?

We are introducing Alex Jones Revisited a new radio show that will bring fact NOT fiction back to reality as well as provide real solutions of what you can do to take action and protect yourself.

We will fact check the reports from Alex Jones and give you the truth on what he is wrong about and also what he is right about!

Every Monday Wednesday and Friday 7pm eastern 6pm central

www.rtrradio.com

Do you think this post is retarded? Yes.
Should we bother with a radio show made solely for the purpose of attacking Alex? No.

What is wrong with people like you? If you don't like his show then just don't listen. Is your life really so meaningless that you have to make another show about why you don't like him?

purplechoe
04-29-2009, 03:35 PM

Are you realy that naive? More so than Hannity and Fox News? :rolleyes:

revolutionary8
04-29-2009, 03:40 PM
I have donated to RTR, I am signed up for the newsletter, and I listen on a semi-regular basis.
Not anymore.
This sucks.

You are using valuable resources to slander a man who has on Ron Paul at least once a month, promotes him on his websites that reach millions upon millions, and has been a key fundraiser for Ron Paul and the Campaign For Liberty--- meanwhile the economy is tanking, the Swhine flu has people in a panic, and we are looking tyranny in the face.

this is disgusting. I am sick to my stomach for actually donating to your "cause".

revolutionary8
04-29-2009, 03:43 PM
I don't think he is.

You don't think he is?

Gawd help us all. :rolleyes:

dannno
04-29-2009, 03:46 PM

Um, I hope you're not involved with the show because you clearly don't know anything about Alex Jones or his message. Alex Jones is one of the few people, along with Ron Paul, who actually give me along with many others a cornucopia of hope.

If one of his reports is wrong or misleading, perhaps you should contact him. I'm sure he will rescind the story if you are right.

Cowlesy
04-29-2009, 03:48 PM
I always get confused by all the alternative radio networks.

GCN is Ted Anderson's Genesis Communications Network
Revolution Broadcasting and RestoreTheRepublic Radio seemed to have combined?
Republic Broadcasting Network
Patriot Broadcasting Network --- Seem people who do Republic?

BuddyRey
04-29-2009, 03:50 PM
I have donated to RTR, I am signed up for the newsletter, and I listen on a semi-regular basis.
Not anymore.
This sucks....
this is disgusting. I am sick to my stomach for actually donating to your "cause".

I agree with you completely about the questionable aims of the show itself, but I'm not sure RTRR endorses or condones everything its hosts say. In fact, it looks like it's super easy to just submit an email to the admin and get your own show. You could even set up an anti-anti-Alex Jones show if you wanted! ;)

Again, I agree with you about the show, but let's give RTRR the benefit of the doubt and at least see if they keep this thing on for more than a couple of weeks.

emazur
04-29-2009, 03:53 PM
I like Jones but does sometimes state his conclusions of the information as facts themselves. If the show doesn't treat him disrespectfully and fact checks and discusses Jones' statements (both to disprove and prove) then it could be good, but if it just bashes Jones then forget about it.

revolutionary8
04-29-2009, 03:55 PM
I agree with you completely about the questionable aims of the show itself, but I'm not sure RTRR endorses or condones everything its hosts say. In fact, it looks like it's super easy to just submit an email to the admin and get your own show. You could even set up an anti-anti-Alex Jones show if you wanted! ;)

Again, I agree with you about the show, but let's give RTRR the benefit of the doubt and at least see if they keep this thing on for more than a couple of weeks.

Hey Buddy, I hear where you are coming from, but I have already given Steve Parent the benefit of the doubt, and have even defended him in the past. It seems that RTR and Rev. Broadcasting have teamed up here, and I do not find Steve Parent to be credible.
This has gotten personal for me.

In fact, "Dr." Steve Parent has been a guest on Alex's Show back during the "BROKERED CONVENTION" scandal, And AJ pissed "Dr." Steve off b/c he set the story straight about the false hope of a brokered convention.

This is paybacks. Plain and Simple
It's also curious that Hamer doesn't even seem to know who the host will be.

Reason
04-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Are you realy that naive? More so than Hannity and Fox News? :rolleyes:

how do you not realize that people like hannity and fox USE the association of AJ as fuel for attack,

if this connection did not exist they would have NOTHING to attack RP on!

god forbid then they might have to try and attack his common sense policies which would then backfire

revolutionary8
04-29-2009, 04:04 PM
how do you not realize that people like hannity and fox USE the association of AJ as fuel for attack,

god forbid then they might have to try and attack his common sense policies which would then backfire

This is silly. You are actually saying that TPTB and the MSM are only attacking Ron Paul because of Alex Jones, and this is all Alex Jones' fault.

It's absurd.

BuddyRey
04-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Hey Buddy, I hear where you are coming from, but I have already given Steve Parent the benefit of the doubt, and have even defended him in the past. It seems that RTR and Rev. Broadcasting have teamed up here, and I do not find Steve Parent to be credible.
This has gotten personal for me.

In fact, "Dr." Steve Parent has been a guest on Alex's Show back during the "BROKERED CONVENTION" scandal, And AJ pissed "Dr." Steve off b/c he set the story straight about the false hope of a brokered convention.

This is paybacks. Plain and Simple
It's also curious that Hamer doesn't even seem to know who the host will be.

I have to confess that I'm completely unfamiliar with Steve Parent. I've heard the name a few times but have no idea who he is.

It could be that RTRR really does suck (I wouldn't know because I haven't listened to it much), but unless the ownership is completely corrupt, you can always send them some negative feedback/gentle persuasion and let them know that you take issue with their direction. They might take the hint and axe this show (marketplace of ideas and whatnot!) Who knows? You might even be offered a slot!

As someone who has admired your posts here at RPF over the years, I can tell you that I'd definitely be a frequent listener.

Spike
04-29-2009, 04:09 PM

They attack Ron Paul's libertarianism and his foreign policy stance. They think he's a kook with or without AJ standing behind him.

dannno
04-29-2009, 04:12 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3083/2788272529_0e8d51fe56_o.jpg

revolutionary8
04-29-2009, 04:14 PM
I have to confess that I'm completely unfamiliar with Steve Parent. I've heard the name a few times but have no idea who he is.

It could be that RTRR really does suck (I wouldn't know because I haven't listened to it much), but unless the ownership is completely corrupt, you can always send them some negative feedback/gentle persuasion and let them know that you take issue with their direction. They might take the hint and axe this show (marketplace of ideas and whatnot!) Who knows? You might even be offered a slot!

As someone who has admired your posts here at RPF over the years, I can tell you that I'd definitely be a frequent listener.

Yes, I agree about giving feedback, that is what I am trying to do here. I guess I should head on over there to give a piece of my mind as well, but I hesitate to go to their turf and spew a bunch of negativity- however here, I find it fair game. I hope that makes sense.

"Dr." (He is not a doctor for starters) Steve was on Alex Jones spewing abuot the brokered convention, and AJ told him straight up that it wasn't gonna happen. Then AJ broke the news that Ron Paul had dropped out of the race. This infuriated Dr. Steve Parent, and he went on an AJ rampage. Come to find out, AJ had only reported the News. As usual, AJ was attacked for reporting the truth, and tonight, he will be attacked once again. Can't wait to listen.

Thanks for your thoughts Buddy, just so you know, as I said, this is more personal than anything, because I felt like I was duped by Dr. Steve and his radio show in the past, and here we go again...

revolutionary8
04-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Yea, lets blame our friends and allies, not the people who tried to shut us out of debates, mock us, call us names, etc

Alex did nothing wrong by speaking his mind. You're just venting your anger at the wrong people. What's Alex supposed to do? Withdraw his support of Ron Paul?

I'm not sure that RP has a stronger, more far-reaching ally in the war on information, with the exception of possibly the Judge, but even the Judge has limited time. I'm sure there might be a couple more people who have a bigger audience, but many of them are hot and cold- ie- Glen Beck.

AJ is a true blue Ron Paul supporter.

Civil Radiant, RP was being blindsided by the Political Establishment before AJ graduated High School.

JoshLowry
04-29-2009, 04:36 PM
The free market will decide.

I don't listen to AJ unless I run across a clip on the web that is highly recommended.

Is there really enough content to dedicate a whole show to AJ being wrong about reports?

He has questioned government actions, supported Ron Paul, exposed corruption and I can't argue with that.

purplechoe
04-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Wait, this is the Alex Jones that was on FreedomWatch couple of weeks ago, right? The man The Judge said was a great voice for liberty? What's next? Are you gonna start a radio show attacking The Judge? :rolleyes:

Real_CaGeD
04-29-2009, 04:55 PM
I'll gladly give your show a listen, but I hope you guys come with real facts and genuine insights to critique Jones instead of just red herrings, ad hominems, and jokes about tinfoil hats and black helicopters.

Nope, it is all bullshit.

BuddyRey
04-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Nope, it is all bullshit.

Yeah, it's starting to look that way! :o

revolutionary8
04-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Hamer wrote:

UPDATED : WOW many of these comments show pure ignorance. Who has been attacked here? You never heard one minute of this show and already RTR is the ENEMY? Doesn't AJ himself say to verify his info? Yes AJ has been wrong on many things and he should have a obligation to correct his mistakes. Is AJ immune from being corrected when he states misinformation as FACT?

If you blindly let AJ get away with misinformation stated as fact then he is and you are no better than the MSM or the Government. If Ron Paul was wrong about something we would report on that as well although he has not been wrong yet in my opinion.

I agree AJ has done very good things but giving a blind pass on the bad things he does is flat out wrong. I also see comments about how we should attack the MSM, we do on a daily basis. If you don't want to hear the truth based on fact don't listen to the show and personally I don't give a damn either way and I don't think anyone else does either. we don't have corporate sponsors and we all work for free so we do not have any other agenda except reporting the truth! END UPDATE!

:eek:
Dr. Steve, is that you? I am not joking.
If you "don't give a damn either way" then why do you come here to promote your radio show? Do you just consider RPF a vehicle to propel your endeavor? Perhaps I should trot on over to your place (using a different name of course) and start voicing my opinion- would that be better for you? Do you "give a damn either way" about what your own contributors think? I'm thinking not,because I personally have donated- and based upon news coverage. I can no longer support your coverage because I do not consider this either newsworthy, or credible coverage. Not that you care.

Moreover, who said anything about RTR being "the enemy"? YOU are here promoting a show that will say that about Alex Jones! What a hypocrite!
Once again, divide and conquer.

JoshLowry
04-29-2009, 05:28 PM
At least wait and listen to the first show is what Hamer is saying before you make a judgement.

revolutionary8
04-29-2009, 05:44 PM
At least wait and listen to the first show is what Hamer is saying before you make a judgement.

I understand, but I am making a judgment about the radio station based on the choice of coverage. I don't like to see a man who has on Ron Paul once a month, as well as other Liberty Lovers being attacked by a supposed fellow "Liberty" station. I will support those who pick their battles wisely.
IOW- I don't think this is the time or the place and there are much bigger fish to fry...

That said, I will be curious as to what our mystery host, aka Alex Jones biographer/aficionado has to say.

Hamer
04-29-2009, 07:26 PM

When you state misinformation as fact yes it does major damage.

Freedom Forever
04-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Jones Rules. He has had Ron Paul on his show since 1996, long before most of us even knew about Ron Paul.

Alawn
04-30-2009, 12:17 AM
A few comments here and there about him is one thing but naming a show after him and basing the entire show on why you think he is wrong makes you an ahole. Even making a radio show exclusively about why Hannity is wrong would make you a tool.

You are a jealous loser. Try coming up with something on your own. Just because you are unpopular and nobody likes you or your stupid radio show you think you have to bring down other people that are popular.

And don't give us than crap about not listening to the show yet. You named it after the guy and said you were going to base the entire show on debunking him. That is all I need to hear to know you a major tool. Get your own life already.

Kotin
04-30-2009, 01:07 AM
A few comments here and there about him is one thing but naming a show after him and basing the entire show on why you think he is wrong makes you an ahole. Even making a radio show exclusively about why Hannity is wrong would make you a tool.

You are a jealous loser. Try coming up with something on your own. Just because you are unpopular and nobody likes you or your stupid radio show you think you have to bring down other people that are popular.

And don't give us than crap about not listening to the show yet. You named it after the guy and said you were going to base the entire show on debunking him. That is all I need to hear to know you a major tool. Get your own life already.

+1 to this..

lol alex jones haters are hilarious.

pacelli
04-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Is there an archive of last night's show or did it never happen?

SimpleName
04-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Jones is a big aid in the movement actually. He has the absolute best documentaries against globalists and corrupt government. I have a feeling the misinformation comes from shear aggravation. He gets so stressed out and starts rambling things, throwing himself into several different projects at once. I'm sure he is a genuinely good guy, whether what he believes is true or not. It is interesting to listen to him anyway. In fact, I am right now!