PDA

View Full Version : Suprise! Schiff on Freedom Watch!

Don't Tread on Mike
04-29-2009, 12:25 PM
Schiff had a nice suprise appearance on Freedom watch, so I guess our vote to "make Schiff a regular" was heard. Even though fox was having some MAJOR technical difficulties the show was still excellent filled with a star studded cast with talk about the free market, free state project, and getting Liberty candidates in office.

BuddyRey
04-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Another incredibly insightful, entertaining episode of Freedom Watch in the can. If only FOX News viewers had a chance to see and love this show as much as we do! :(

gls
04-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Yeah, except for the technical difficulties that was a great show.

I'm particularly happy Judge Napolitano invited Jason Sorens back for more appearances. Also, they simulcasted with Fox News Channel for a few minutes and the Judge got in a great plug for the show.

Don't Tread on Mike
04-29-2009, 12:36 PM
I agree Jason Sorens would be great to have on again but better yet having Ron Paul and Daniel Hannan talking to eachother on the same show at the same time! Too bad they had the tech. difficulties today but that leaves us to look forward to a historical moment on Freedom Watch.

Cowlesy
04-29-2009, 12:49 PM
The producers need to take this show and broadcast it on Fox News. Who the heck cares about or watches Martha Macallum's Live Desk show anyway? Love ya Martha, but getting Americans to think about Freedom is much more important than knowing what the Chief of the CDC ate for lunch today.

He Who Pawns
04-29-2009, 12:50 PM
Was Schiff on the phone?

I count this as a WIN for us here, who've been applying pressure to get Schiff a regular or even permanent slot on Freedom Watch. The fans have spoken, and the producers are listening! Bravo.

Don't Tread on Mike
04-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Was Schiff on the phone?

I count this as a WIN for us here, who've been applying pressure to get Schiff a regular or even permanent slot on Freedom Watch. The fans have spoken, and the producers are listening! Bravo.

Yes he was :)

itshappening
04-29-2009, 03:12 PM
I dont understand why they dont give us sunday night, Freedom watch followed by Huck. instead, they usually have a repeat of Hannity or Beck so there is definitely a slot.

MRoCkEd
04-29-2009, 03:17 PM
I dont understand why they dont give us sunday night, Freedom watch followed by Huck. instead, they usually have a repeat of Hannity or Beck so there is definitely a slot.
Yeah. If they put this on the air I would forgive them for excluding Ron Paul from one of the debates.

He Who Pawns
04-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Yeah. If they put this on the air I would forgive them for excluding Ron Paul from one of the debates.

Maybe we can strike a deal with Faux. Put FW on the air, and we promise we won't chase any of your hosts through the streets. ;)

Don't Tread on Mike
04-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Maybe we can strike a deal with Faux. Put FW on the air, and we promise we won't chase any of your hosts through the streets. ;)

I think you might be able to make that one work :)