PDA

View Full Version : A victory for liberty: Kurt Wallace goes mainstream-Win a phone call with Aimee Allen

Bryan
04-29-2009, 10:46 AM
From the TeaParty07 list:

A victory for liberty! Kurt Wallace to begin broadcasting on FM radio. Win a phone call with Aimee Allen.

Posted: 29 Apr 2009 09:57 AM PDT

http://wakeupamerica.aubroadcasting.com/?p=310

The Kurt Wallace Show begins broadcasting on FM104 WIFL Liberty Works Radio Network, Mon-Fri 9am Eastern in May, 2009 ( also available via internet stream and web archive). Featuring guests like Tom Woods and Adam Kokesh as well as regular visits from the team at “Campaign for Liberty” and “Young Americas for Liberty”, you won’t want to miss this exciting FM airwave debut.

To make your financial support for the show fun, Aimee Allen and Kurt Wallace’s Wake Up America show have teamed up to give you the chance to win a phone call with Aimee Allen. That’s right, Aimee Allen is giving out her direct message line to everyone who donates to Kurt Wallace’s Wake Up America Show!
Aimee Allen a little happiness

Aimee Allen a little happiness

And, with every donation to Kurt Wallace’s Wake Up America show you will receive a personalized gift from Aimee’s new self titled CD Aimee Allen a little happiness to thank you for your support of Liberty and Freedom!

Donations levels and Aimee Allen’s gifts to you:
Vacation (with a $10 donation) Receive her new single ”Vacation” signed by Aimee Allen

A Little Happiness (with a $20 donation) Receive her new CD “Aimee Allen a little happiness” signed by Aimee Allen
Aimee Allen Rally for the Republic

Aimee Allen Rally for the Republic

Exclusive Aimee Allen T (with a $50 donation) Receive an exclusive Aimee Allen special edition T-Shirt and her new CD “Aimee Allen a little happiness” with your own personalized message written and signed by Aimee.

Rally for the Republic Poster (with $100 donation) Receive the rare collectors Rally for the Republic Commemorative Poster of Aimee Allen with American Flag in background (only 100 in print). Her new CD “Aimee Allen a little happiness” and the special edition T-Shirt. Each item comes with your own personalized message written and signed by Aimee herself.

Aimee Allen Live Phone Call (with $250 donation limited to the first 10 people) Receive all the gifts offered with the Rally for the Republic Poster, plus a guaranteed live call from Aimee Allen thanking you for supporting the new Kurt Wallace’s Wake Up America Show. **Bring us a corporate sponsor to receive this package as well**
Aimee Allen Gift Packages
Vacation $10.00 A Little Happiness $20.00 Exclusive Aimee Allen T $50.00 Rally for the Republic Poster $100.00 Aimee Allen Live Phone Call $250.00

a shipping cost of $2.95 will be added to each donation

All donors will receive Aimee’s direct message line in an email. Leave her a message and let her know why you support Liberty and Freedom in your own way. By simply donating at any level Aimee will be calling back a handful of people who leave her an inspiring message and story.

Be a Leader in Liberty!!

http://wakeupamerica.aubroadcasting.com/?p=310

Bryan
04-30-2009, 02:02 PM
Bump for Kurt!

dr. hfn
04-30-2009, 03:29 PM
liberty is a virus!

Tangoland
05-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Thanks for posting Bryan!

Liberty Rebellion
05-08-2009, 04:22 PM
who's Kurt Wallace?

Athan
05-08-2009, 04:49 PM
I know a Youtube user she might be interested in getting in contact with. The girl is young and has an AMAZING voice. Friggin' undiscovered talent.

rscience
05-14-2009, 10:03 AM
i heard that aimee's new album was supposed to come out on the 9th of june but now the date has been pushed back to 7/21. i've heard a couple tracks off of it, and it's amazing. definitely worth checking out. i know some of the songs are on her myspace.

Sandra
05-14-2009, 11:57 AM
My son wants to know if Ms Allen will be using her own minutes. :)