PDA

View Full Version : Libertarian GOP or DIE!!!

speciallyblend
04-29-2009, 06:06 AM
The fact is the Conservatives will not save the GOP! I am a Moderate Libertarian Conservative. If the GOP does not shape up their act soon. Then we will also follow Arlen specter by leaving the failed GOP,except when we leave the GOP we will not be joining the Dem's. We will be joining the TP/LP/CP and forming new coalitions around the country and especially in Colorado!

If the GOP runs on gay marriage as an issue and more war and big intrusive government, then there will be no reason to support the Colorado GOP. When we have 3rd parties growing.

I think it is crucial that we build a new voting coalition with or without the GOP everywhere especially Colorado.

Colorado was the birthplace of the LP and it can be the Birthplace of the LIBERTY PARTY with a platform including the TP/LP/CP/Dem's/Republicans/Indy's under a new umbrella.
WE MUST UNITE SOON.

The GOP only has one option left EMBRACE us RON PAUL REPUBLICANS and EMBRACE OUR PLATFORM!! We will not settle for less or at least I WILL NOT!!!

If the GOP does not embrace us and our platform. then the GOP will be pointless and useless in the future!!

The GOP is really clueless. We tried to tell the GOP the last 2 yrs,but they continue to ignore us and our platform.

Eventually if i do leave the GOP. The only ones to blame are the GOP themselves!!

GOP this is your FINAL WARNING, you only have 2 paths left. Follow our platform and embrace the Ron Paul Revolution or follow your selfs into the history books as the next whig party.

PS special note to the GOP. I am a New Republican,but do not listen to me. If you fail to understand what i and we are saying. then i will also take life long republicans with me when i leave as we form a NEW COALITION IN COLORADO, Liberty has no Party!!!

There are a flood of republicans ready to leave the GOP!

GOP you are either with us or against us;) if your against us, then you will have no future. good luck recruiting ;) sincerely registered republican.

I will stay a republican for now ,but it is not for you GOP leaders. It is for the Ron Paul Revolution/Rebellion and i will not settle for less!

hint GOP you better start listening to Ron Paul and our platform and we will not accept your cookie cutter BS candidates. It is not about conservatives, it is about Liberty and Freedom and the US Constitution!!!

You cannot fool me or us GOP!! You only have one choice left GOP!!! unless you want to die as a party!!

FindLiberty
04-29-2009, 06:38 AM
I think it's necessary for them to go to the Elephant Grave Yard of political thought where tyrants of all flavors are warmly welcomed.

georgiaboy
04-29-2009, 07:23 AM
It's so obvious that the GOP is double-minded. It says it's for fiscal conservatism and anti-big government, but then it goes all imperialistic, and enacts no-child-left-behind, prescription drug plan, ...

To be consistently fiscally responsible and true to the rule of law and the constitution, the GOP must reject the stimulus packages, the bailouts, the growth of the federal government outside of article 1, section 8, and use our military to defend the land, and no more.

Can't we just call ourselves "Americans"?
Maybe we need an American Coalition across parties. Or an American Party.

Americans uphold
1. The Rule of Law
2. The Declaration of Independence
3. The Constitution

So simple.

heavenlyboy34
04-29-2009, 07:45 AM
The fact is the Conservatives will not save the GOP! I am a Moderate Libertarian Conservative. If the GOP does not shape up their act soon. Then we will also follow Arlen specter by leaving the failed GOP,except when we leave the GOP we will not be joining the Dem's. We will be joining the TP/LP/CP and forming new coalitions around the country and especially in Colorado!

If the GOP runs on gay marriage as an issue and more war and big intrusive government, then there will be no reason to support the Colorado GOP. When we have 3rd parties growing.

I think it is crucial that we build a new voting coalition with or without the GOP everywhere especially Colorado.

Colorado was the birthplace of the LP and it can be the Birthplace of the LIBERTY PARTY with a platform including the TP/LP/CP/Dem's/Republicans/Indy's under a new umbrella.
WE MUST UNITE SOON.

The GOP only has one option left EMBRACE us RON PAUL REPUBLICANS and EMBRACE OUR PLATFORM!! We will not settle for less or at least I WILL NOT!!!

If the GOP does not embrace us and our platform. then the GOP will be pointless and useless in the future!!

The GOP is really clueless. We tried to tell the GOP the last 2 yrs,but they continue to ignore us and our platform.

Eventually if i do leave the GOP. The only ones to blame are the GOP themselves!!

GOP this is your FINAL WARNING, you only have 2 paths left. Follow our platform and embrace the Ron Paul Revolution or follow your selfs into the history books as the next whig party.

PS special note to the GOP. I am a New Republican,but do not listen to me. If you fail to understand what i and we are saying. then i will also take life long republicans with me when i leave as we form a NEW COALITION IN COLORADO, Liberty has no Party!!!

There are a flood of republicans ready to leave the GOP!

GOP you are either with us or against us;) if your against us, then you will have no future. good luck recruiting ;) sincerely registered republican.

I will stay a republican for now ,but it is not for you GOP leaders. It is for the Ron Paul Revolution/Rebellion and i will not settle for less!

hint GOP you better start listening to Ron Paul and our platform and we will not accept your cookie cutter BS candidates. It is not about conservatives, it is about Liberty and Freedom and the US Constitution!!!

You cannot fool me or us GOP!! You only have one choice left GOP!!! unless you want to die as a party!!

Why split the ticket further? Just go to the LP and unite. :)

LibertyEagle
04-29-2009, 07:51 AM
The fact is the Conservatives will not save the GOP! I am a Moderate Libertarian Conservative.

I'm sorry, but sb, do you honestly see yourself as a "moderate"? :p I don't think there's anything moderate about many of us here, at all. :D

"I would remind you that extremism in the
defense of liberty is no vice!

And let me remind you also that moderation in
the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" -- Barry Goldwater

LibertyEagle
04-29-2009, 07:53 AM

Maybe because the LP does not get into debates. Nor does it get media coverage.

It's so obvious that the GOP is double-minded. It says it's for fiscal conservatism and anti-big government, but then it goes all imperialistic, and enacts no-child-left-behind, prescription drug plan, ...

To be consistently fiscally responsible and true to the rule of law and the constitution, the GOP must reject the stimulus packages, the bailouts, the growth of the federal government outside of article 1, section 8, and use our military to defend the land, and no more.
It can be whatever we want it to be, IF we get active in the party.

(~snip) It's a lot easier to bitch about those who are in power than it is to go about the hard work of changing that leadership.

I posted about how we'd done it in MN, and the only response is "there was one guy who took a Ron Paul delegate aside to say, 'shut up about your beliefs'," and that was enough to prove that we're better off just sitting on the couch or joining the LP where we can also avoid the hard work of actually changing things.

Liberty is alive and well in Minnesota! CDs 4 and 7 took the entire exec committees with the exception of the deputy chair in CD7 (from what I understand).

CD8, don't get down. CD8 is the corrupt, command-and-control wasteland of the state. Take comfort from knowing that the state exec committee and half -- maybe more -- of the CDs will no longer be their accomplices.

If your CD has yet to hold its convention (CDs 1, 5, 6 and 2) please show up! The CD 7 chair was won by 7 votes, and a chair spot was lost last weekend by 3 votes.

Yes, it really does matter to liberty whether you show up or not. Will we be able to give Ron Paul all of Minnesota's national delegates in 2012? It really is YOUR decision.

xd9fan
04-29-2009, 08:31 AM
OP.....I'm a conservative for me but big time Libertarian.....voted GOP all my life.
Left the GOP in august of 2005.

RonPaul was the ONLY one who would bring me back.

The GOP has many hardships to learn. The ronpaul revolution was a start. the tea parties where a start.......it is far from over.

Lucille
04-29-2009, 08:40 AM
Hear hear!

Economic growth replaced individual liberty (http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=10158&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Visits) as the rallying cry of far too many GOPers. Second, the neocons — mostly statists themselves — should never have been accepted into the fold. All they give us is a war against a country that never attacked us and schemes for "national greatness" like going to Mars. Enough. Finally, conservatives should jettison the social agenda of gay marriage, flag burning, and school prayer, and focus instead on federalism. Politics is about man's relationship to the state. That relationship, to be healthy, should be minimal.

LibertyEagle
04-29-2009, 08:42 AM
The GOP is a collection of individuals. If we become the individuals, then it will reflect our beliefs. If we do not; it won't.

The choice is ours.

ClayTrainor
04-29-2009, 08:43 AM
The GOP is a collection of individuals. If we become the individuals, then it will reflect our beliefs. If we do not; it won't.

The choice is ours.

That's wisdom right there, folks! :cool:

Matt Collins
04-29-2009, 08:51 AM
You must read this short article:
http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2009/04/are-republicans-going-galt.html

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/s_kjaueabecbciuiyaslda.gif

heavenlyboy34
04-29-2009, 08:57 AM
I agree with "Alex"'s comment....

"Alex (http://www.blogger.com/profile/15395817377069636668) said... I have a hard time believing that "big government" is really what they have a problem with. I think it's just the government that their political faction doesn't control.
April 21, 2009 1:53 PM (http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2009/04/are-republicans-going-galt.html#comment-1403134229589467311)"
:cool:

speciallyblend
04-29-2009, 01:15 PM

it wouldn't split the ticket , the idea is for the lp/tp/cp leaders to swallow their pride and unite to a platform that attracts demjs/republicans and indys and all other voters!!

i was lp for almost 12 yrs, if these 3 parties do not unite under a better platform soon. i am not sure they will grow fast enough maybe another 10-20 yrs. if they united,it could happen in the next 2-4 yrs!!

speciallyblend
04-29-2009, 01:16 PM
I'm sorry, but sb, do you honestly see yourself as a "moderate"? :p I don't think there's anything moderate about many of us here, at all. :D

"I would remind you that extremism in the
defense of liberty is no vice!

And let me remind you also that moderation in
the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" -- Barry Goldwater

moderate enough to know gays have their own lives. moderate enough to know i do not relate to the right wing of the party.

but i do hear you

speciallyblend
04-29-2009, 01:18 PM

The choice is ours.

i haven't left yet ,but the gop better get a clue real quick!!

Don't Tread on Mike
04-29-2009, 01:34 PM
I will stay in the GOP because I stand for what a "True Republican" is much like Taft or Ron Paul, but I tend to vote libertarian because the GOP has had a sex change and is now basically the DNC.

speciallyblend
05-18-2009, 02:45 PM
bump for the gop,if they can get it!!!

nobody's_hero
05-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Do you have to join the GOP to take part in the GOP convention voting?

(Joining a political party is kind of a show-stopper for me :()

In other words, could I just walk in off of the street and vote in favor of a resolution to support HR 1207 or do I have to have a blood test to see whether I'm a Republican first or an America first?

speciallyblend
05-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Do you have to join the GOP to take part in the GOP convention voting?

(Joining a political party is kind of a show-stopper for me :()

In other words, could I just walk in off of the street and vote in favor of a resolution to support HR 1207 or do I have to have a blood test to see whether I'm a Republican first or an America first?

yeah you have to be a registered republican etc. i joined the gop awhile back. it was the parting of the red sea;) please join the republican party and if in the end they do not listen. then we will put the dying dog down!!

asking people to join the republican party is like asking them to jump off the tallest building with no parachute or net!!

you think the gop would have a clue. Ron Paul is the LEADER of the GOP.
If the gop fails to follow the ron paul platform aka our platform and back it up like ron paul ,not some cookie cutter bs gop republican!! then the gop will become a 3rd party.