PDA

View Full Version : Arlan Spector - traitor???

tangent4ronpaul
04-29-2009, 05:46 AM
what do you think - yes, no , maybe?

-t

nobody's_hero
04-29-2009, 06:06 AM
Just one of many.

Still though, I appreciate that he finally just came out of the closet and now is unabashedly big-government.

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid." – Captain Jack Sparrow ;)

FrankRep
04-29-2009, 06:07 AM
what do you think - yes, no , maybe?

-t

Arlan Spector has a terrible voting record.
Big government, anti-sovereignty, higher taxes

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=53340

Elwar
04-29-2009, 06:37 AM
Maybe voters should actually look at a person's record instead of the R or D in front of their name.

CUnknown
04-29-2009, 08:12 AM
Maybe voters should actually look at a person's record instead of the R or D in front of their name.

QFT

To me, this is much ado about nothing. Who cares if he switches from one big-government pro-bailout anti-freedom party to another? All Republicans should switch, imo (except for Ron Paul and maybe some others). Then there would be no pretense about a 2 party system anymore. Then people would realize the reality of how we're governed and demand change.

Unspun
04-29-2009, 08:18 AM
A traitor to who?

Not us considering he was never part of this movement as far as I'm aware.

Golding
04-29-2009, 08:27 AM
Yep. Another interesting tidbit about Spector is that he changed his political affiliation yesterday, too.

xd9fan
04-29-2009, 08:27 AM
worst yet are the dipshit GOP voters that kept him in office.

The voters are the real dipshit traitors...not Spector.

People who is using who???

HOLLYWOOD
04-29-2009, 08:29 AM
Arlen Specter's voting record of the past... Hmm, a closet Democrat. Nice link, look's like Olympia Snow of Maine is another closet Democrat.

What's disturbing is all the MSM labeling Specter as a moderate Republican and the GOP is a far right NEOCON party.

Oh the manipulations on the people via the airwaves.

Specter's voting record is horrible as a true republican. Seems there's few differences from the far right and left... just who gets rewarded with the money and rights stolen from the people.

Arlan Spector has a terrible voting record.
Big government, anti-sovereignty, higher taxes

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=53340 (http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=53340)

paulitics
04-29-2009, 08:47 AM
He has one of the worst records I have ever seen. He is wrong on every issue.

American Idol
04-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Arlen Specter makes Phil Spector look respectable...

Kludge
04-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Traitor to his fellow man? Certainly.

Traitor to his party? Indeed.

Traitor to his own beliefs? I don't think so.

Spector has been consistently out of line with even the "Neo" Republican Party. He used the GOP as a tool. He's a politician.

Roonie
04-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Spector has been consistently out of line with even the "Neo" Republican Party. He used the GOP as a tool. He's a politician.

QFT.

This should not have surprised anyone who was paying attention.

Only maybe now we'll have an easier time convincing the people that all of 'em suck.

Todd
04-29-2009, 01:57 PM
Just one of many.

Still though, I appreciate that he finally just came out of the closet and now is unabashedly big-government.

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid." – Captain Jack Sparrow ;)

Every Main Stream politician is "Big" government. The Republican's stopped that nonsense about small government long ago.:(

KoldKut
04-29-2009, 01:57 PM

heavenlyboy34
04-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Isn't it funny how easily these sleazeballs can move back and forth between the supposed opposition parties? If they were actually in opposition on anything of substance, wouldn't some democrat object to a lifelong republican changing his flag and joining their side? I think it just goes to show how meaningless the party labels are. Most of these political parasites have no convictions or beliefs other than aggrandizing themselves.

However, treason is a very specific and extreme charge, and at this point I don't think evidence has been offered to convict Spector of such. He may not deserve jail, but he certainly deserves to be booted out of public office, just like most of the other public employees in Washington DC.

Thus of us who are "awake" are well versed in the scam that is "partisan" politics. I'm glad you've had an awakening. :cool::D Next step: abandon Statism and all forms of collectivism in favor of individualism. :)

Dr.3D
04-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Now if only the rest of those supposed Republican bums who voted for the bailout packages would just do the same.

Natalie
04-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Arlen Spector wasn't even really a "closet Democrat." When he first ran, he said he was actually a Democrat, but was just running as a Republican in order to win. Or at least that's what I read in the paper today.

Athan
04-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Just one of many.

Ditto

carmaphob
04-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Wasn't he Ira Einhorn's attorney for the murder of his girlfriend?

Edit: A traitor to what?

Athan
04-29-2009, 03:51 PM
To our rights and liberties, form of Constitutional government, rule of law, our economic prosperity, our national security. Didn't they do what osama and al-qaeda strategically want us to do and shoot our economy to hell?

Pick one. There may be more. :D