PDA

View Full Version : Arlen Spector on Warren Commission: invtened single bullet theory for JFK

Matt Collins
04-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Michael Savage just said that Arlen Spector was on the Warren Commission and invented the single bullet theory. He also keeps calling him "a whore" lol :p

JdotRdot
04-29-2009, 12:54 AM
the mythbusters did a pretty convincing show on this

Matt Collins
04-29-2009, 08:49 AM
the mythbusters did a pretty convincing show on thisWhat was their conclusion? :confused:

slacker921
04-29-2009, 08:56 AM
mythbusters concluded a single bullet could have done the damage..

V4Vendetta
04-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Arlen Spector was on Warren Commission??? Are you freaking kidding me?

I have never liked that bastard, now that explains ALOT!!!!!!!

Yeah, three bullets fired from one gun explains holes in the ground in the grassy knowl, holes all over the convertable, plus the holes that we know about.

Arlen Spector = try him for conspiracy to cover up J.F.K. assassination.

I remember Bush flying down to Pennsylvanna to campaign for him in 2004. I kept asking myself why was Bush so conncernned about him winning, now I know why, he was his and his daddy's (Sr. Bush) buddy.

acptulsa
04-29-2009, 09:01 AM
mythbusters concluded a single bullet could have done the damage..

And did they conclude that it also could have wound up lying on a gurney undamaged after doing it? :rolleyes:

Bruno
04-29-2009, 09:02 AM
And did they conclude that it also could have wound up lying on a gurney undamaged after doing it? :rolleyes:

Actually, I think they did - pretty sure anyway. I watched that episode.

muh_roads
04-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Like popular mechanics, I can see mythbusters being bought and paid for pretty easily.

Matt Collins
04-29-2009, 10:25 AM
I've studied the JFK assassination here quite a bit recently. And there was definitely an effort to get stuff swept under the rug ASAP following the assassination. I don't think it was quite as sinister as everyone thinks, I think it was more political than anything. LBJ didn't want it to become an issue in the following election, and also he didn't want the truth known. Why? Because if it ended up being the Russians or Cuba, then the American outrage would be so loud that the American People would vote out any politician who refused to either invade Cuba or attack the USSR; either of which could've likely have lead to nuclear war. Who knows if LBJ actually knew who was responsible or not. But he knew that if the truth ever did see the light of day, it would've dominated political discourse in the country for a very very very long time and he didn't want that.

acptulsa
04-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Keep studying, Matt.

http://www.amazon.com/Oswald-Talked-New-Evidence-Assassination/dp/1565540298

Feenix566
04-29-2009, 10:34 AM
I've studied the JFK assassination here quite a bit recently. And there was definitely an effort to get stuff swept under the rug ASAP following the assassination. I don't think it was quite as sinister as everyone thinks, I think it was more political than anything. LBJ didn't want it to become an issue in the following election, and also he didn't want the truth known. Why? Because if it ended up being the Russians or Cuba, then the American outrage would be so loud that the American People would vote out any politician who refused to either invade Cuba or attack the USSR; either of which could've likely have lead to nuclear war. Who knows if LBJ actually knew who was responsible or not. But he knew that if the truth ever did see the light of day, it would've dominated political discourse in the country for a very very very long time and he didn't want that.

That explanation does make sense. It makes a bit more sense than the explanation presented in the movie "JFK" about individuals involved in the military industrial complex assassinating Kennedy to keep the Vietnam war going.

JdotRdot
04-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Like popular mechanics, I can see mythbusters being bought and paid for pretty easily.
cept that like i said...they had a very convincing theory & supportive evidence
watch the episode, then decide

all the episode is about is whether one bullet could have hit the 3 targets it had hit

Jace
04-29-2009, 09:32 PM

Captain America
04-29-2009, 09:39 PM
even though Savage can be on the wrong side sometimes he means well, and is no doubt the best personally on radio and can tell a story like no other.