PDA

View Full Version : Looking for poll that said zero blacks disapprove of Obama

ItsTime
04-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Glenn Beck mentioned an ABC news poll saying no blacks disapprove of Obama. Anyone have a link? It would be a great help thanks!

dannno
04-28-2009, 05:58 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VmrMiMP78

ItsTime
04-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Well yeah I know there are a lot of blacks that do not like Obama, I am looking for the ABC poll lol

damania
04-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Zero blacks disapprove of a good chick'in sale too:

http://www.askbutwhy.com/2009/04/popeyes-stereotype.html

ItsTime
04-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Zero blacks disapprove of a good chick'in sale too:

http://www.askbutwhy.com/2009/04/popeyes-stereotype.html

Grrr I like Popeyes! Why cant there be one near me?!

RonPaulFever
04-29-2009, 01:15 AM
I know a black guy who showed "The Obama Deception" at the local university :D

Kludge
04-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Obviously, since we know >0% of Blacks disapprove of Obama, it would be dishonest to ever use the inaccurate poll in question.

tonesforjonesbones
04-29-2009, 08:15 AM
I know a couple of black people who don't support obama..but not very many that's for sure. tones

ClayTrainor
04-29-2009, 08:22 AM
Obviously, since we know >0% of Blacks disapprove of Obama, it would be dishonest to ever use the inaccurate poll in question.

We could use it against whoever created it. That's some pretty bad reporting, and a blatant lie.

qh4dotcom
04-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Go look at the tea party Youtube videos and try to find a black person holding an anti-Obama sign...Good luck...I went to two tea parties and noticed maybe about 5 of them and hundreds of people came.

Same with Facebook...I've been looking at the members of the liberty-minded groups and there are hardly any black folks.

Raul08
04-29-2009, 04:02 PM
Are you guys really being suggestively racist?

To even suggest that all of one race do one thing or another is racist.

All black people do not like Obama...

I'm hoping this is a joke with poor taste, because some of the attitudes and feelings on this board are beginning to sound heavily racist.

ItsTime
04-29-2009, 04:04 PM

I'm hoping this is a joke with poor taste, because some of the attitudes and feelings on this board are beginning to sound heavily racist.

This is not being racist. I am not racist. I am simply looking for a poll that was very poorly done that says 0% of blacks disapprove of Obama.

I find your suggestion that I am a racist insulting.

Raul08
04-29-2009, 04:07 PM
I was a bit generalizing. Sorry...

"Zero blacks disapprove of a good chick'in sale too:

http://www.askbutwhy.com/2009/04/pop...tereotype.html"

that however

brandon
04-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Glenn Beck mentioned an ABC news poll saying no blacks disapprove of Obama. Anyone have a link? It would be a great help thanks!

I don't have the link, but I too heard Beck talk about the poll on his radio show the other day. He had black people that disapproved of Obama calling in to prove they exist. Glenn Beck said several times "This new poll claims that there are zero black people in this country that disapprove of Obama!!!"

Really though, it just shows that Glenn Beck is either too stupid to understand the most basic concepts of statistics, or he is being a demagogue, purposely distorting the implications of the poll to cause controversy.

Either one may be true, and most likely both are true.

JoshLowry
04-29-2009, 04:14 PM
I was a bit generalizing. Sorry...

"Zero blacks disapprove of a good chick'in sale too:

http://www.askbutwhy.com/2009/04/pop...tereotype.html"

that however

Yea, a few bad posts in every bunch...

Racism is not encouraged or tolerated here.

brandon
04-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Damn, google is quick.

I just searched for "Zero blacks disapprove of a good chicken sale" hoping to find the poll and have a politically incorrect laugh, but look what I found instead. (http://www.google.com/search?q=Zero+blacks+disapprove+of+a+good+chick%27 in+sale&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

damania
04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Yea, a few bad posts in every bunch...

Racism is not encouraged or tolerated here.

It's not racist. It's for some good laughs. It's delicious humor. It looked like something The Onion would've made.

Commentary on race is not the same as being racist. Saying women like to shop isn't being chavenistic. Saying black people like chicken in't being racist.

JoshLowry
04-29-2009, 07:20 PM
It's not racist. It's for some good laughs. It's delicious humor. It looked like something The Onion would've made.

Commentary on race is not the same as being racist. Saying women like to shop isn't being chavenistic. Saying black people like chicken in't being racist.

You are correct, I didn't give out an infraction.

I meant that some posts on here are bad, wasn't trying to call yours out specifically. Sorry.

ItsTime
04-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Damn, google is quick.

I just searched for "Zero blacks disapprove of a good chicken sale" hoping to find the poll and have a politically incorrect laugh, but look what I found instead. (http://www.google.com/search?q=Zero+blacks+disapprove+of+a+good+chick%27 in+sale&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

Google loves Ron Paul Forums

RickyJ
04-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Alan Keyes is not black?

WTH?

He sure had me fooled.

nbhadja
04-29-2009, 07:45 PM

Not all blacks like Obama, but a large percent of them do. Obviously this is because Obama is black. Most blacks were for Obama over Hillary because he was black.

There is nothing racist about observing.

damania
04-29-2009, 10:05 PM

I meant that some posts on here are bad, wasn't trying to call yours out specifically. Sorry.

LOL it's all good!

jake
04-30-2009, 08:38 AM

and this is why you are an admin, good work :)