PDA

View Full Version : US Congressman Roy Blunt LIVE Tomorrow April 29 10am to discuss HR1207

Hamer
04-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Wednesday April 29 10am eastern 9am central - US Congressman Roy Blunt to discuss audit the fed and the liberty movements relation to the MO GOP

On The Liberty Restoration Hour with Catherine Bleish at 10:00:00am ET
US Congressman Roy Blunt will be on the Liberty Restoration Hour which airs 5 days a week at 9am central/10 eastern.

He will be discussing his support for HR1207 legislation to audit the Federal Reserve Banking System. Blunt is the 44th co-sponsor of the bill. The Missouri Republican Party and the grassroots liberty movement have been working toward a constructive and effective relationship in stark contrast to the heated political warfare of the 2008 election.

Blunt will be responding to the example being set by the Missouri GOP and liberty movement. Please join us April 29th Wednesday at 9 am central on

www.rtrradio.com

Knightskye
04-28-2009, 03:03 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Blunt#Internet_gambling_ban

Internet gambling ban

Blunt is a staunch advocate of a federal prohibition of online poker. In 2006, he cosponsored H.R. 4411, the Goodlatte-Leach Internet Gambling Prohibition Act[20] and H.R. 4777, the Internet Gambling Prohibition Act.[21]

But it would be nice to have him on board for the audit.

HOLLYWOOD
04-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Blunt is a NEOCON... he turned his 'WHIP SEAT' over to Eric Cantor at the Secret Meeting announced on CNN news, by anchor John Roberts during a Ron Paul interview. It was the week after the ORACLE had his Zombies vote him in as POTUS.

The Clicke insider Grumpy Old Politicians (GOP) voted their new NEOCON leadership for this 2 year term without consulting many of the republicans in their own party. If you look at the GOP leaderships campaign donations this 09 year, $10,000-$100,000's each from Wall street and Banks.

Blunt I don't trust... we'll have to see if the Fascists try watering down an AUDIT of the FED.

I'll have to do some research/calls/IM on the congressman.

Hamer
04-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Blunt is a NEOCON... he turned his 'WHIP SEAT' over to Eric Cantor at the Secret Meeting announced on CNN news, by anchor John Roberts during a Ron Paul interview. It was the week after the ORACLE had his Zombies vote him in as POTUS.

The Clicke insider Grumpy Old Politicians (GOP) voted their new NEOCON leadership for this 2 year term without consulting many of the republicans in their own party. If you look at the GOP leaderships campaign donations this 09 year, $10,000-$100,000's each from Wall street and Banks.

Blunt I don't trust... we'll have to see if the Fascists try watering down an AUDIT of the FED.

I'll have to do some research/calls/IM on the congressman.

You think we do not know this?

He is on our turf now and will have to answer some tought questions although I want his support on this bill.

Young Paleocon
04-28-2009, 04:34 PM
He'll also be running for Kit Bond's senate seat in 2010 ;) So maybe he wants the 30,000 or so RP voters in MO.

Imperial
04-28-2009, 06:11 PM
He'll also be running for Kit Bond's senate seat in 2010 ;) So maybe he wants the 30,000 or so RP voters in MO.

THIS is the real reason Audit the Fed is doing so well.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
04-28-2009, 07:59 PM

Possibly, but i disagree. The seat is an open senate seat since Kit Bond is leaving. Roy Blunt should have an easy go at this seat. He has a fairly decent record for voting (for a neo-con), he has had a long career in politics and held powerful positions, and his connections to DeLay and Abramoff have been forgotten by the general public. I dont see him being concerned about 30,000 votes for this election. I think he has this one in the bag already. Just glad he is supporting the Bill.

Hamer
04-29-2009, 06:23 AM
Possibly, but i disagree. The seat is an open senate seat since Kit Bond is leaving. Roy Blunt should have an easy go at this seat. He has a fairly decent record for voting (for a neo-con), he has had a long career in politics and held powerful positions, and his connections to DeLay and Abramoff have been forgotten by the general public. I dont see him being concerned about 30,000 votes for this election. I think he has this one in the bag already. Just glad he is supporting the Bill.

We can vote these people out in 2010