PDA

View Full Version : Stop $30 Billion military aid to Israel : stop30billion.com

rpfan2008
04-28-2009, 11:50 AM
http://stop30billion.com/index.php

The Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel advocates an end to the ten year commitment of $30 billion in U.S. taxpayer-funded military aid pledged to Israel in 2007 by the Bush administration.

To further our mission, we work to inform the public and our elected officials how the Israeli military misuses American-made weapons technology and violates human rights.

We also shine a light on the support that New Mexico's state government, defense contractors and institutions of higher learning provide to the Israeli defense establishment.

Israel’s ongoing occupation and control over Palestinian Territories – East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip – are illegal under international law and contribute to unceasing conflict and suffering.

slacker921
04-28-2009, 12:06 PM
they need a chipin...

dgr
04-28-2009, 04:56 PM
I'd rather stop the 20 millin to Hamas and the relocation of palestinians to the US

dannno
04-28-2009, 04:59 PM
I'd rather stop the 20 millin to Hamas and the relocation of palestinians to the US

Oh, that's nice, but I'd much rather stop the 30 billion to Israel.

Liberty Star
04-30-2009, 09:42 AM
Giving them tax payers dollars would be equivalent of financing their war crimes against people under their open ended occupation. Who decided to give them all this money?

PatriotG
04-30-2009, 10:05 AM

I agree

http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

MRoCkEd
04-30-2009, 10:35 AM
stop all foreign aid

Melissa
04-30-2009, 10:38 AM
Did You guys here yesterday Obama explaining to all why Foreign Aid is so great. If we help them now he says then when we need them later to help us they will be oh so grateful and the audience that he was talking to clapped and clapped to this

dannno
04-30-2009, 10:42 AM
stop all foreign aid

Ya, that's the goal, but I mean, if you had a choice of only one.. 30 billion vs. 20 million... a military occupier versus an occupied territory.. Pretty easy decision for me, I cannot understand the rational behind wanting to stop helping those who are actually being victimized before helping to stop the weapons flow to the perpetrator.

Calpico
04-30-2009, 11:27 AM
I don't understand why we can't work with the commies on this sort of issue. I know mad people involved in a bunch of communist groups in New York, we must work together to stop this!

PatriotG
04-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Ya, that's the goal, but I mean, if you had a choice of only one.. 30 billion vs. 20 million... a military occupier versus an occupied territory.. Pretty easy decision for me, I cannot understand the rational behind wanting to stop helping those who are actually being victimized before helping to stop the weapons flow to the perpetrator.

Dont believe for a minute these "Occupieds" are to be trusted. Trusted enough to be relocated on our soil, and at our expense.

Im not Pro Israel, and this certainly goes deeper for me than a $ value.

virgil47
04-30-2009, 01:17 PM
When you get right down to it the U.S. is an occupied territory. If you don't believe me simply ask any of the indigenous people that have managed to survive. I suppose that those of you that would enjoy the destruction of Israel would be willing to move back to Europe or wherever you family originally came from in order to give the U.S. back to the indigenous peoples. If not then you have no right to complain about Israel trying to survive. If it is simply about the money then you are simply penurious and value money over friends and like minded people.

Liberty Star
04-30-2009, 03:43 PM

That would mean we would have over 100 Palestinian and Jewish congress members very quickly with an eventual higher number for Pals, US policy will shift to pro-Palestinian and $20 Million/$30 Billion aid ratio will be switched around for the two races.
You ok with that?

Liberty Star
05-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Interesting:

Professor's Holocaust-Gaza comparison stirs debate

By ROBERT JABLON – 6 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Jewish university professor accused of anti-Semitism for comparing Israel's treatment of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip to the Holocaust says he's received hundreds of messages of support and a bombardment of hate mail.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ibBJr8PZjzTpOuQze8--T96j7oBAD97TJ7NG1