PDA

View Full Version : You tube of airplane buzzing manhattan

max
04-27-2009, 03:22 PM
What a bunch of irresponsible creeps...wasting money to scare the piss out of New Yorkers....exact spot that 9/11 happened...Jersey City/ Lower Manahattan

disturbing video

YouTube - 4/27/09 - Air Force One & Military Jet Flies Over Lower Manhattan, Scaring New Yorkers! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPjJ4PXXMc&feature=player_embedded)

phill4paul
04-27-2009, 03:36 PM
What a bunch of irresponsible creeps...wasting money to scare the piss out of New Yorkers....exact spot that 9/11 happened...Jersey City/ Lower Manahattan

disturbing video

YouTube - 4/27/09 - Air Force One & Military Jet Flies Over Lower Manhattan, Scaring New Yorkers! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPjJ4PXXMc&feature=player_embedded)

From Mirriam-Webster:
1ir·re·spon·si·ble : not responsible: as a: not answerable to higher authority:mad:

carmaphob
04-27-2009, 03:39 PM
smells fishy...

carmaphob
04-27-2009, 03:40 PM
wow

YouTube - Air Force 1 Backup Plane Flies Very Low Over Manhattan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aE-7BWoC7U)

YouTube - Low Flying Plane in New York City Stirs 9/11 Fears -- 4.27.09 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amyhDLXBkN8)

YouTube - Plane Flying Low over Manhattan, buildings. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xufy5f0LKEg)

UK4Paul
04-27-2009, 03:41 PM
http://blogs.wsj.com/middleseat/2009/04/27/readers-did-you-see-the-low-flying-jet-over-lower-manhattan/tab/comments/

I've read most of the comments on the Wall Street Journal blog above, and most of the people who actually saw it were scared.

*Photo op* my ass. Who flies a plane that close to a major building for a photo op?

muzzled dogg
04-27-2009, 03:42 PM
clearly not a plane

carmaphob
04-27-2009, 03:46 PM
the best footage yet...
YouTube - Raw Video: Low Flying Plane Causes Scare in NYC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huEr87tC3Mo)

werdd
04-27-2009, 03:51 PM
I have planes fly lower than that over my house everyday. Military planes, i live right next to dyess airforce base.

UK4Paul
04-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I have planes fly lower than that over my house everyday. Military planes, i live right next to dyess airforce base.

... so not New York City then.

bkreigh
04-27-2009, 03:57 PM
I am sorry but i am laughing at this. Not at the people that were scared shitless but because the President thought that this would be a wonderful idea. Come the fuck on!!! Seriously how could somebody think that this would be a wonderful idea for a fuckin photo shot? I think the hamster fell off the wheel in somebody's head this morning.

dannno
04-27-2009, 04:03 PM
dude...

He Who Pawns
04-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Im sure bin Laden is laughing his ass off when he sees new yorkers screaming at the site of our own presidential airplane. pathetic. this is what 8 years of fear-mongering and continued foreign interventionism will get you.

carmaphob
04-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Im sure bin Laden is laughing his ass off when he sees new yorkers screaming at the site of our own presidential airplane. pathetic. this is what 8 years of fear-mongering and continued foreign interventionism will get you.

qft

angelatc
04-27-2009, 04:11 PM
This shows just how low it was:

YouTube - Video of Air Force Airplane "Photo-Op" That Caused Panic in New York City and Jersey City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMoy8JprKI0)

dannno
04-27-2009, 04:18 PM
dude..

phill4paul
04-27-2009, 04:22 PM
dude..

4/20 has come and gone.:p:D

dannno
04-27-2009, 04:24 PM
4/20 has come and gone.:p:D

...but.....but............ :(

GBurr
04-27-2009, 04:32 PM
The fighters weren't even planned. The pentagon didn't know Air Force One would be doing that. They actually scrambled fighters. Some pentagon big wig was just on the news saying how furious he is that he wasn't informed.

This is going to make great satire. The Obama administration is telling everyone to pinch there pennies meanwhile the President's plane is scaring half of New York for a photo shoot. How much did that really cost. WTF

The White House is full of idiots. You tell me to pinch my pennies and cut back while they fly around for photo ops.

What ever happened to going through the budget line by line and getting rid of wasteful spending.
This is the definition of wasteful spending. As usually the President is the biggest hypocrite of them all.

GBurr
04-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Listen to that baby whistle.

GBurr
04-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Oh the news just apologized. The DOD knew about the photo op because it was department of defense run.

I hate MSM.

Sandra
04-27-2009, 04:43 PM
The FAA told police officials NOT to warn the public..... and officials complied.

This also proves that top brass sees this stuff as a game.

Carole
04-27-2009, 04:59 PM
BO celebrates one hundred day anniversary by evacuating and terrorizing NYC.

Gotta love it. :( :mad:

Original_Intent
04-27-2009, 05:06 PM
People. please focus on what is important.

Think of the CARBON EMISSIONS that el Presidente's little joy ride spewed into the prisitine, New York atmosphere. Obama obviously does not worship Gaia properly - alert the Greens!

Dieseler
04-27-2009, 05:44 PM
State sponsored terrorism.

puppetmaster
04-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Funny, we work for these morons....every time we pay our taxes....

The time is near I hope.

Revolution9
04-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Russian intel says it was a shootdown attempt. Obama and the brazilian Prez just caused the disgorgement of one trillion of Bush crime family money ensconced in Brazillian banks to fund the IMF programs. Stupid sob's.. That stolen Bush money belongs to us.. We Americans whom it was stole from.

There is alot of mega-money ponzi schemes blowing up in sequence and the cabal is desperate. Obama is the latest crook in the crockpot. He was ordered back to DC and when he did not comply they sent those fighters after him. What was the message? Who was he going to meet that certain high level military/CIA authorities did not want to have happen? Ask the proper questions or be prepared to remain bamboozled.

Let me repeat..this was not a photo op. No effing way.

HTH
Rev9

Brassmouth
04-27-2009, 07:33 PM

Good story.

Reason
04-27-2009, 07:38 PM
who the fck would think this was a good idea????

vegaspilot03
04-27-2009, 07:52 PM
yeah, no way it was a photo op, for what? photo op for the oval office? baloney. This smells.

Crowish
04-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Rivals the Onion.

sevin
04-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Russian intel says it was a shootdown attempt. Obama and the brazilian Prez just caused the disgorgement of one trillion of Bush crime family money ensconced in Brazillian banks to fund the IMF programs. Stupid sob's.. That stolen Bush money belongs to us.. We Americans whom it was stole from.

There is alot of mega-money ponzi schemes blowing up in sequence and the cabal is desperate. Obama is the latest crook in the crockpot. He was ordered back to DC and when he did not comply they sent those fighters after him. What was the message? Who was he going to meet that certain high level military/CIA authorities did not want to have happen? Ask the proper questions or be prepared to remain bamboozled.

HTH
Rev9

Not saying you're wrong, but how do you know this?

Link, at least?

max
04-27-2009, 08:18 PM

Link, at least?

It seemed very odd how the fighter jet seemed to be pursuing Air Force 1. ..It really seemed like the Air Force 1 plane was taking evasive maneuvers.

Could Obama have actually been on board? Are we seeing a war among competing crime families? Bildebergers vs. Israel Firsters?

Was Obama's now dead tour guide in Mexico being used to poison Obama with swine flu ? (they actually shook hands)
Remember when Obama's plane almost went down during the primaries?...and Hilary's comment about Bobby Kennedy?
This seems very...very strange.

sevin
04-27-2009, 08:28 PM
It seemed very odd how the fighter jet seemed to be pursuing Air Force 1. ..It really seemed like the Air Force 1 plane was taking evasive maneuvers.

Could Obama have actually been on board? Are we seeing a war among competing crime families? Bildebergers vs. Israel Firsters?

Was Obama's now dead tour guide in Mexico being used to poison Obama with swine flu ? (they actually shook hands)
Remember when Obama's plane almost went down during the primaries?...and Hilary's comment about Bobby Kennedy?
This seems very...very strange.

I love this kind of stuff. I suppose anything is possible. We can only speculate.

What did Hillary say about Bobby Kennedy?

silverhawks
04-27-2009, 08:30 PM
State sponsored terrorism.

Exactly. The Obama administration can't be seen to be spewing Bush's 9/11-terror-death-9/11 rinse and repeat rhetoric, so they have to come up with new and creative ways to drag people back to Sept 11th 2001.

max
04-27-2009, 08:32 PM
I love this kind of stuff. I suppose anything is possible. We can only speculate.

What did Hillary say about Bobby Kennedy?

When Obama was way ahead in delegates and people were urging Hilary to step aside, she talked about 1968 when Kennedy was way ahead too....before he got whacked

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05232008/news/nationalnews/why_hill_wont_drop_out__bobby_kennedy_wa_112232.ht m

silverhawks
04-27-2009, 08:32 PM
People. please focus on what is important.

Think of the CARBON EMISSIONS that el Presidente's little joy ride spewed into the prisitine, New York atmosphere. Obama obviously does not worship Gaia properly - alert the Greens!

Air Force One burns 5 gallons of fuel per mile (http://www.cbsnews.com/track/rss/blogs/2009/04/22/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry4962384.shtml?CMP=OTC-RSSFeed&source=RSS&attr=PoliticalHotsheet_4962384).

I would love to know how many circuits of NYC it did today, for a pointless exercise that could be better achieved through Photoshop.

FindLiberty
04-27-2009, 08:44 PM
I've watched those YouTube videos...

Don't try to tell me that Obama was actually flying AF1 himself, practicing his "turns only" flight skills up there, with all those people watching.

And no wonder the feds don't like the idea of 50 separate state militias. Manhattan might have already installed their own anti-aircraft system (purchased from the Russians), but it just happened to malfunction.

RevolutionSD
04-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Crazy shiite!

GunnyFreedom
04-27-2009, 08:58 PM
That has got to be, well, the stupidest thing ever.

devil21
04-27-2009, 09:10 PM
That has got to be, well, the stupidest thing ever.

Really. I just can't wrap my head around what would make anybody in power think this is acceptable. Baffles the mind.

Unless its just another diversion while our economy sinks further and further.

pahs1994
04-27-2009, 09:17 PM
lol nice photo op. This just proves that we have total idiots running this country

cool google ads link on this page BTW. i want to buy one!

Reason
04-27-2009, 09:22 PM

HTH
Rev9

lol

bkreigh
04-27-2009, 10:40 PM
I think we should all request the "photos" that they so desperately needed.

brandon
04-27-2009, 10:49 PM
this makes no sense...

Photo Op?? cmon

dude....

Revolution9
04-27-2009, 11:14 PM

Link, at least?

http://www.worldreports.org/news <--The Chinese, Russians and anybody with REAL money reads this guys reports religiously as he is the top financial investigative journalist on the planet..in business since 1968 and knows all the players. He doesn't lie and check his archives for accurate shots months in advance.

There is a further 10-11 trillion the Bushes/Clintons ripped off that can be grabbed. Whattya think the war crimes kerfluffle threats were all about.. "We gonna steal your booty and if you make a peep then we lock you up for war crimes and the world cheers." Bushes and Sinaloas are tight. Revenge may be a factor. As well the intel word last month was the bankster cabal was going to release a weaponised bird flu. This has bird flu components.

Manning the citizen's intel analysis desk since 1981
Rev9

Revolution9
04-27-2009, 11:30 PM
lol nice photo op. This just proves that we have total idiots running this country

cool google ads link on this page BTW. i want to buy one!

Thinking that this was tomfoolery by Obama will prove out that Americans are clueless and witless. This was evasive maneuvers so the plane would not get shot down over a highly populated area. Find out who sent the jets, who issued him orders to return to DC and note that there are some severely pissed pentagoons who did not order this to happen but would be in the chain had an order of such magnitude happened. They are red in the face with anger. Isreali first faction? Bush crime cabal attempting revenge or a proof of power after getting a trillon of their booty confiscated? The Cheney Halliburton wing of the CIA? Not sure yet..could be a combo of the above. The facts are this was not a photo op. This was serious shit.

DVD Black Nazi Continuum (http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=DVD+Dachau+George+Bush+C+Story&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8)

Rev9

Zolah
04-27-2009, 11:34 PM
This shows just how low it was:

YouTube - Video of Air Force Airplane "Photo-Op" That Caused Panic in New York City and Jersey City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMoy8JprKI0)

I liked that footage most :)

FindLiberty
04-28-2009, 07:42 AM
Maybe this was a DHS/DHHS test to see if low altitude flight could solve the problem of re-circulated cabin air
spreading the swine flu amongst the passengers; 'ya just need to fly with all the windows open.

acptulsa
04-28-2009, 07:56 AM

HTH
Rev9

The ugly thing is, this is about the only thing that makes any sense. And yet, if the man had to have his pilots buzz the Manhattan skyline to allow millions of witnesses to see whose plane it was and what was chasing it, why has he not yet used the 'bully pulpit' to protect himself? What the hell kind of game would that be?

Are the networks refusing to broadcast an announcement from the president of the United States?

Zolah
04-28-2009, 08:01 AM
I only read a small snippet of a MSM newspiece on this, it said this event was a photo opportunity for the reason thusly: They wanted photo's of the harbour! From planes...

(Don't they have hundreds of satellites for that sort of thing? Or, Google Earth?)

acptulsa
04-28-2009, 08:05 AM
I only read a small snippet of a MSM newspiece on this, it said this event was a photo opportunity for the reason thusly: They wanted photo's of the harbour! From planes...

(Don't they have hundreds of satellites for that sort of thing? Or, Google Earth?)

If you want aerial photos, you use a Cessna or a helicopter with no doors. You don't use an aircraft that, one, uses about a million gallons and hour, and two, has a completely sealed fuselage. No one in his right mind voluntarily takes photos through a window, much less a small one. This explanation is a complete insult to anyone's intelligence.

The only aircraft with a pressurized cabin you take photos from is a U-2 or an SR-71--something built for the purpose!

ghengis86
04-28-2009, 08:37 AM
If you want aerial photos, you use a Cessna or a helicopter with no doors. You don't use an aircraft that, one, uses about a million gallons and hour, and two, has a completely sealed fuselage. No one in his right mind voluntarily takes photos through a window, much less a small one. This explanation is a complete insult to anyone's intelligence.

The only aircraft with a pressurized cabin you take photos from is a U-2 or an SR-71--something built for the purpose!

those haven't flown for years. this is so bogus its not even funny. i'm not sure i buy the 'evasive manuevers/shootdown' theory yet, but i know for sure that the government's 'photo op' line is pure bullshit.

acptulsa
04-28-2009, 08:43 AM
those haven't flown for years. this is so bogus its not even funny. i'm not sure i buy the 'evasive manuevers/shootdown' theory yet, but i know for sure that the government's 'photo op' line is pure bullshit.

Very much so. If they were using one of the VC-25s for a movie scene, that would be believable, but the lack of a warning to the city and state officials (officials of about four states, in fact) and the Pentagon's initial seeming ignorance about it all smell fishy as hell. And even though I've heard rumors that these (or, more precisely, the old 707s) have such little-advertised items as missile-diverting chaff pods, I've never heard the slightest intimation that they've ever had recon cameras. And, honestly, why would they? You don't send the president on a photo-recon mission, and the Air Force has always had a wide variety of aircraft for that purpose. This is very, very strange, and their excuses are even stranger.

One thing is certain. The prospect of an Air Force pilot threatening his Commander in Chief is far beyond 'unsettling'...

ghengis86
04-28-2009, 09:27 AM
okay, the more i think about this one, the more it stinks.

where were the pictures being taken from, the F-16? Besides not being known for their high resolution aerial photo capabilities (I don’t know if the even equip them with cameras intended for anything but ground surveillance) , it was behind AFO the entire time. They want pictures of the ass end of a 747 over New York harbor from a fighter jet that isn’t equipped with stabilized, hi-res, horizontally mounted cameras? Get real. Were the pictures taken from AFO, a plane with a sealed cabin where you can only shoot photos through the windows at everything but the plane itself? No photographer in their right mind would want to do that, and they wouldn’t even get pictures of AFO, their supposed prop for the ‘photo op’. Aerial photos are taken from door-less helicopters or slow flying Cessna’s without windows. Were the pictures taken from the ground? Doubt it; they would need a big telephoto lens from some vantage point, and I have yet to hear reports that a photo crew was on the top of some building.

has anybody asked to see the photos that were taken? or asked where they were taken from?

acptulsa
04-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Makes me want to join the Obama Forum, much as I dislike the site. This whole thing boggles the imagination in its sheer unlikeliness and its bizarre nature, but in the absence of a more reasonable explanation I wonder if it wouldn't be wise to get the public thinking along these lines any which way we can.

If they're really gunning for Obama, we need to have the public conditioned to the notion that it wasn't Stormfront or any other member of the mere mortal American populace, but from a place far removed from us all. The idea that they would pull a JFK-like assassination/coup and then add insult to injury by seizing the opportunity to impose martial law because it causes us to go off on each other boils my blood.

And in a best-case scenario, it would finally make for an amusing thread on the Obamaforum. So, what is there to lose?

All I know is, I can't come up with any reasonable explanation for that incident yesterday, and they aren't supplying one either.

slacker921
04-28-2009, 09:38 AM
has anybody asked to see the photos that were taken? or asked where they were taken from?

... Everyone call CNN and ask to see the photos. The photos were taken with public money.

acptulsa
04-28-2009, 09:48 AM
... Everyone call CNN and ask to see the photos. The photos were taken with public money.

This is an interesting idea. But I do wonder how we could prove they weren't taken from that aircraft...

Could provoke an interesting reaction, though.

ghengis86
04-28-2009, 09:51 AM

more importantly, why doesn't CNN ask those questions? for those that still think the MSM is 'independent', this should really set your mind a-turning.

to ask is to answer

ghengis86
04-28-2009, 09:53 AM
This is an interesting idea. But I do wonder how we could prove they weren't taken from that aircraft...

Could provoke an interesting reaction, though.

which aircraft is taking the pictures? the f-16? you could use the youtubes to figure the angle the f-16 had on the VC-25 and what would be in the background. and do f-16's have horizontally mounted, trainable cameras?

acptulsa
04-28-2009, 10:11 AM
which aircraft is taking the pictures? the f-16? you could use the youtubes to figure the angle the f-16 had on the VC-25 and what would be in the background. and do f-16's have horizontally mounted, trainable cameras?

Only when mounted on underwing pylons. There has never been an RF-16. At least not officially...

max
04-28-2009, 10:51 AM
And yet, if the man had to have his pilots buzz the Manhattan skyline to allow millions of witnesses to see whose plane it was and what was chasing it, why has he not yet used the 'bully pulpit' to protect himself? What the hell kind of game would that be?

Are the networks refusing to broadcast an announcement from the president of the United States?

Think of the competing crime factions within our government as you would the Italian Mafia.

The Genoveses family may be at war with the Gambino family, but it's all part of their "Cosa Nostra" (Italian for "Our Thing")

If Gambino boss gets whacked, the Gambinos aren't gonna go to the media or the cops and say the Genoveses did it. It's simply not done.

We may be witnessing a gang war between the neo-con/Israeli/Bush CIA faction vs. the Bilderberg/Brzezinski/Tri-lateralistglobalist faction....Pick your poison

acptulsa
04-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Well, max, it'll have to do until a better explanation comes along I guess. I can't think of any other way to fit the puzzle pieces together at the moment.

Ugh.

Well, if you're right, that would be a sign of a serious rift in their ranks. And that's extremely good news for us.

max
04-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Well, max, it'll have to do until a better explanation comes along I guess. I can't think of any other way to fit the puzzle pieces together at the moment.

Ugh.

I spoke to a friend of mine who works in Jersey City today and saw the whole thing. What I found most interesting about his account was that after buzzing the harbor, the plane flew inland a considerable distance (over Newark) and returned to the harbor again...with the jet fighter shadowing it the whole time.

Did they take their "photo"...fly away and then say to themselves..."we better take another, let's go back".....and then repeat it again????
If his account is accurate, why did they fly so far away and then return like that? They could have just kept circling the area instead of heading towards Newak and then returning like that.

weird...very , very weird

RickyJ
04-28-2009, 11:03 AM

Bin Laden?

WTH?

What makes you think he had anything to do with 9/11?

I can tell you who is laughing their asses off, but then the ADL would call me an anti-Semite.

ghengis86
04-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Bin Laden?

WTH?

I can tell you who is laughing their asses off, but then the ADL would call me an anti-Semite.

people still believe he's alive? i guess he is 'alive' in the sense that the government won't let their sacred power-grabbing cow die.

max
04-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Bin Laden?

WTH?

Now Ricky, other than the facts that Israel benefitted from 9/11, and WTC leasholder Larry Silverstein is a Zionist, and that security at the airports was run by Israeli owned company, and that a Zionist named ratner handled the disposal of the WTC steel before it could be examined, and that Israeli Mossad agents were arrested after they were seen celebrating and filming the collapsing towers, and that Israeli owned shipping company ZIM moved out of WTC just 14 days earlier, and that not a single Israeli died in the towers on 9/11 while 85 other nations lost people....

what possible reason would you have for suspecting that Israel had a hand in 9-11???...Why such bigotry my friend?...lol

Kraig
04-28-2009, 11:10 AM

Ugh.

Well, if you're right, that would be a sign of a serious rift in their ranks. And that's extremely good news for us.

The government has thrived off the 9/11 fear. They have grown by how much becuase of 9/11? They have trampled on how many rights because of 9/11?

This really doesn't seem like a puzzle at all to me, I couldn't think of a better way to bring back the 9/11 fear to New York than doing something like this.

acptulsa
04-28-2009, 11:26 AM
The government has thrived off the 9/11 fear. They have grown by how much becuase of 9/11? They have trampled on how many rights because of 9/11?

This really doesn't seem like a puzzle at all to me, I couldn't think of a better way to bring back the 9/11 fear to New York than doing something like this.

I'd prefer that explanation to 'they're going to kill Obama and blame it on white racists, causing riots and giving them all the reason in the world to impost martial law' very much. However, in your scenario I sincerely doubt they'd have used a VC-25.

Standing Like A Rock
04-28-2009, 01:14 PM
I bet it was a government plan to see how the people in New York would react to something like this. Foreshadowing???

akihabro
04-28-2009, 01:54 PM
The plane belonged to US President Barack Obama, who was not on board.
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/04/28/obama-furious-over-air-force-one-flight/apologises-for-panic-in-new-york-after-terror-fears.html
Unfortunately I wouldn't be one of the sheep running scared. I would stand there until I could identify the plane and notice that there was a fighter jet behind it. I would look at the jet too see if there is any missiles on it. Then I would be :mad: