PDA

View Full Version : Swine Flu Vaccines: Dr. Ron Paul in 1976

Bruno
04-27-2009, 01:50 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/swine-flu-vaccines-dr-ron-paul-in-1976.html

Dr. Paul in 1976: “An evil political maneuver … blatant advertising efforts to panic people into taking swine flu shots”

Robert Allison
Prison Planet.com
Monday, April 27, 2009

In the book Swine Flu Expose, a book by Eleanora I. McBean, Ph.D., N.D., from 1976, Dr. Ron Paul calls the Swine Flu Vaccination Program (which was a deadly failure), “a shocking misuse of funds …and an evil political maneuver”. Dr. Paul continues “blatant advertising efforts to panic the people into taking Swine Flu shots will fail.”

(Excerpt of ‘Swine Flu Expose’)

A FEW CONGRESSMEN BLAST THE SWINE FLU HOAX

Not all of our Congressmen are hopeless. Some are actually on our side. Congressman Ron Paul of Texas is also a doctor and is able to see both sides of the swine flu question. Most doctors have tunnel vision and see only one side — the side with the dollar mark.

Congressman Paul, in an interview with the Enquirer (Dec. 21, 76) said: “I am outraged by this program. It has been a shocking misuse of funds … and an evil political maneuver. There are people whose careers are in question because of this program. And I predict these blatant advertising efforts to panic the people into taking swine flu shots will fail.

“I think Congress has wasted more than one hundred million dollars. The swine flu program should be brought back to Congress and discontinued at once. The program should be stopped, and those who were responsible should be held morally accountable to the American public.”

Congressman Larry McDonald of Georgia, also a medical doctor, said: “I think the swine flu program is a tailor-made hoax that finds its roots in frightening the American people . . . I believe that a full investigation of those in charge should be launched . . . and if it turns out to be a dishonest promotion, everyone responsible should be removed from their jobs.”

It’s heartening to find that all our Congressmen are not corrupt. But where were they, the good ones, when the vote was being taken to endorse and finance this mass poisoning program?

Carole
04-27-2009, 03:45 PM
:D

heavenlyboy34
04-27-2009, 03:51 PM
yay, RP! :D:):cool:

muzzled dogg
04-27-2009, 04:05 PM
!!!!!!!!!

damn this dude was right about everything

sevin
04-27-2009, 04:09 PM
That's awesome. Here's some info about what happened in '76: http://www.capitalcentury.com/1976.html

Bruno
04-27-2009, 04:13 PM
!!!!!!!!!

damn this dude was right about everything

amazing, isn't it? :D

nygiantfan
04-28-2009, 01:40 AM
Was Larry McDonald the congressman who got shot down by Russians?

moostraks
04-28-2009, 05:45 AM
Awesome find! Not surprising McDonald agreed as well...

Anti Federalist
04-28-2009, 05:53 AM
Was Larry McDonald the congressman who got shot down by Russians?

Yes.

Anti Federalist
04-28-2009, 05:55 AM
amazing, isn't it? :D

Just goes to show what kind of track record you can build by being consistent and honest your whole life.

RP FTW!