PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Work House could become reality today! -- Help needed

humanic
04-27-2009, 01:22 PM
I just received the following information from an activist in Kansas City. Sounds like a very worthy project if anyone can help.

EDIT: Just to clarify, they do not need to raise the full amount today. Nick R3volution says "I believe we have $9000 on hand, it's anything above and beyond that that we need to raise." See posts 2-9 below for more information.

The Liberty Restoration Project, a grassroots organization based out of Kansas City, is undertaking an important project for the liberty movement. They plan on opening up the first of its kind Liberty Work House to provide room and board for full time activists working to restore liberty to our nation. The plan is to retake our country city by city, starting in the heartland.

They have placed a bid on a house that is perfect for this project and need your help! Today (4/27) final bidding is occurring, and there are several other bids on the house. In order not to lose it they are going to have to place a larger offer.

It would truly be a shame to lose this house, so if you could help please make your best donation today and help LRP.

For more info and pictures of the house please go to www.libertyrestorationproject.org/house

To help today please go to www.libertyrestorationproject.org/donate.php

When we all work together we can make a difference and retake this nation for liberty!

Thank you!!

Nick R3volution
04-27-2009, 02:25 PM
We have to rebid by 10AM tomorrow morning with a MINIMUM bid of $9900. Need to raise what we can to put our bid down tomorrow morning. Please help if you can!!!

We have $9000 of that on hand we need to raise the minimum of $900 plus whatever we can to get the deal done.

www.libertyrestorationproject.org/house

ronpaulhawaii
04-27-2009, 02:30 PM
We have to rebid by 10AM tomorrow morning with a MINIMUM bid of $9900. Need to raise what we can to put our bid down tomorrow morning. Please help if you can!!!

www.libertyrestorationproject.org/house (http://www.libertyrestorationproject.org/house)

Nick, how much do you guys need to raise? It looks here like it could be the whole $9.9k tonight. :eek:

I know you guys are some of the hardest working activists in the r3VOLution and hope for success here...

heavenlyboy34
04-27-2009, 02:34 PM
I wish y'all luck...too bad I don't have any $ to donate. The gov'ment took me monies and all the jobs! :eek::(

humanic
04-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Nick, how much do you guys need to raise? It looks here like it could be the whole $9.9k tonight. :eek:

I know you guys are some of the hardest working activists in the r3VOLution and hope for success here...

I was wondering that too. I'm guessing that they already have at least $6,500 since that was their initial bid according to the site. I'm sure Nick can answer that if he comes back.

Roxi
04-27-2009, 02:43 PM
this is a great cause, and the founder of the LRP is the same catherine who is a member of this board, and worked her butt off to get the MIAC publicized and apologized for....

PLEASE DONATE WHAT YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!

Nick R3volution
04-27-2009, 02:44 PM
I believe we have $9000 on hand, it's anything above and beyond that that we need to raise.

ronpaulhawaii
04-27-2009, 02:46 PM
I believe we have $9000 on hand, it's anything above and beyond that that we need to raise.

You can edit your post to clear that up at the top ;)

So, what I understand is you need $900 + whatever you can...

Nick R3volution
04-27-2009, 02:49 PM
You can edit your post to clear that up at the top ;)

So, what I understand is you need $900 + whatever you can...

That is correct $900 just to match the minimum bid and then whatever we can to get this deal done.

Danke
04-27-2009, 06:12 PM
bump

nayjevin
04-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Serious activists here... good folks. Man I wish I still lived in Kansas City :)

ronpaulhawaii
04-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Nick's in this vid here 1:07

YouTube - Great American Walk 4 Freedom Leaves Green Bay, WI 8/11/08 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6mWcD9wSYk&feature=player_embedded)

Danke
04-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Nick's in this vid here 1:07

AdamT really does good work, can't wait 'till the final "Grassroots" film is done!

Nick R3volution
04-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Just got an update from Catherine, we raised $200 so far! It would really be a shame to lose this house, it's perfect! Please consider making your best donation now so we can put that bid in in the morning!!

www.libertyrestorationproject.org/donate.php

dr. hfn
04-27-2009, 10:52 PM
bump?

Nick R3volution
04-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Final bid was $9200 and we will be getting another $500 donation tomorrow which Catherine showed the bank the pledge, if they accept it the bid will be $9700.

Please keep the donations coming as most of that money is a personal loan from a member of our group.

Thanks for all of your help and support in getting the word out about such an awesome project!!

www.libertyrestorationproject.org/donate.php