PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Rendition/Torture Happened Too!

Objectivist
04-27-2009, 04:02 AM
I wonder if anyone will bring up this point and call witnesses like Bill Clinton himself or do you think the Democrats have already finished a Clinton style shredding party? Interesting that much of this is being put on Bush' watch, when Clinton had it going on about 200 times.

In the second video he clearly states both Clinton and Bush Administrations.
This could be good to watch from my position, I'll be sending a copy to the WHite House.:D
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/19/AR2007101900835_pf.html
YouTube - Rendition Defended 1/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTW8JDuOk2o)
YouTube - Michael Scheuer: Destroying CIA Tapes Was the Right Move! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpqpRZ8JnUo&feature=related)

Objectivist
04-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Nobody?

ItsTime
04-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Thanks I was just thinking about this.

Objectivist
04-27-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks I was just thinking about this.

I've been thinking about it since they started the distraction campaign a couple weeks ago. Will Clinton hacks be fair game and where is the Press on this? ANd in Clintons case he said he didn't care what they did to them.

ItsTime
04-27-2009, 06:31 PM
I've been thinking about it since they started the distraction campaign a couple weeks ago. Will Clinton hacks be fair game and where is the Press on this? ANd in Clintons case he said he didn't care what they did to them.

No Clinton will get a free pass for two reasons.

1) MSnbc/nbc, ABC, CNN are all in bed with dems

2) Fox wants war and torcher

They play off themselves to get the same objective: The Empire of the USA.

For these same reasons no one will ever ask Obama what his exit strategy is for Afghanistan.

Objectivist
04-27-2009, 06:35 PM
No Clinton will get a free pass for two reasons.

1) MSnbc/nbc, ABC, CNN are all in bed with dems

2) Fox wants war and torcher

They play off themselves to get the same objective: The Empire of the USA.

For these same reasons no one will ever ask Obama what his exit strategy is for Afghanistan.

Exit? lol, We were fighting "terrorists" in Iraq and the Dems changed their mind and said that was bad, now we are sending troops to Afghanistan to fight the same "terrorists" and that somehow manages to be good. Joe Biden is a big winner in this game in Afghanistan, he wrote the drug laws and now can make sure that Heroin floods the market.

ItsTime
04-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Sad but true :(

Liberty Star
04-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Clinton has to be at least aware of turture chambers used by Egyptian dicatorship that are now reported to be first breeding ground of AQ leaders.

Objectivist
04-28-2009, 02:34 AM
Clinton has to be at least aware of turture chambers used by Egyptian dicatorship that are now reported to be first breeding ground of AQ leaders.

I'd make the argument that the rendition/torture done under Clinton created 9/11 in the first place. Clintons first words when he heard of the attack were "Bin Laden".

andrewh817
04-28-2009, 11:11 AM
It's not as "cool" to protest Clinton as it is Bush....... why?? Because Democrats are in power now

Objectivist
05-14-2009, 05:42 AM
It's not as "cool" to protest Clinton as it is Bush....... why?? Because Democrats are in power now

"In power"? hmm it's not supposed to work that way.