PDA

View Full Version : More Harm than Good: Quickest Ways to Destroy HR-1207's Chances

RonPaulFanInGA
04-26-2009, 08:55 PM
1. Lump it in with "End the Fed". Especially to Representatives.

2. Talk of Federal Reserve conspiracies (like killing people for supporting this bill.)

3. Mention Jewish people in any way, shape or form.

Please don't do any of the above publicly.

Scribbler de Stebbing
04-26-2009, 09:14 PM
+1207

bossman068410
04-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Too late... Done multiple times at the Rally in St. Louis.
Along with insulting a teacher.

Jeremy
04-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Um, Ron Paul is leading the way for #1. I mean he's coming out with a book called End the Fed... and the people in congress all know he wants to abolish it.

Flirple
04-26-2009, 09:21 PM
1. Lump it in with "End the Fed". Especially to Representatives.

2. Talk of Federal Reserve conspiracies (like killing people for supporting this bill.)

3. Mention Jewish people in any way, shape or form.

Please don't do any of the above publicly.

What he said.

Kludge
04-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Um, Ron Paul is leading the way for #1. I mean he's coming out with a book called End the Fed... and the people in congress all know he wants to abolish it.

I agree, and would be interested in Ron Paul's rationale for doing so, especially considering that it probably won't be read by anyone except die-hard RP fans. Others are probably just going to use the book title/content as ammo.

LibertyEagle
04-26-2009, 09:26 PM
You're saying a bunch of people did this? :confused:

RonPaulFanInGA
04-26-2009, 09:26 PM

No. He has a bill to abolish the Federal Reserve, but he doesn't lump them together. Paul seems pretty clear this bill (the one with 92 co-sponsors, not the other with zero) is a bill to audit the Fed.

Calling your congressman and saying: "end the Fed! Support H.R. 1207!" is NOT the way to go.

Kludge
04-26-2009, 09:30 PM
No. He has a bill to abolish the Federal Reserve, but he doesn't lump them together. Paul seems pretty clear this bill (the one with 92 co-sponsors, not the other with zero) is a bill to audit the Fed.

Calling your congressman and saying: "end the Fed! Support H.R. 1207!" is NOT the way to go.

Right, but Ron Paul is making it very public that his ultimate intention is to abolish the Federal Reserve, and so HR 1207 is probably going to be seen as a step toward ending the Fed, anyway.

I doubt the impact of End the Fed will have much negative impact on 1207, though, with that said.

bossman068410
04-26-2009, 09:33 PM
You're saying a bunch of people did this? :confused:

The enthusiastic Alex Jones guys was spouting every theory out there and a speaker made a crack at the teaching profession.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-26-2009, 10:10 PM
The enthusiastic Alex Jones guys was spouting every theory out there and a speaker made a crack at the teaching profession.

(Sounding like Alex Jones):

I think Alex Jones is a government plot to make sane Americans turn away from Ron Paul. Every time Paul went on Alex Jones radio show during the campaign, there were another five "Ron Paul is a 9/11 truther!" articles.

Anti Federalist
04-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Jesus H. Christ, now Ron Paul can't even say what Ron Paul says for fear of being labeled a weirdo?

I guess I have to shout:

"Mainstream" people ALREADY think he is a weirdo and crank!!!

Our job is to make the "weird", rational and normal to Boobus Americanus!!!!

For example, when Ron Paul gets up on the floor of the House and asks: 'What if the American people realized that the reasons for war almost always are based on lies" he is being WEIRD to the average American.

That the government lies about wars that kill millions, that we are in debt to our eyeballs to a private banking cartel, the we have no right, duty nor capability to be an empire, that government tortures, kills and plays both sides against the middle, that the government must follow the Constitution as written IS WEIRDO - RAMA TO THE AVERAGE AMERICAN.

But WE know that it is NOT "weird", it is the truth, and we'll do a piss fucking poor job of presenting that if we are constantly running around biting our tongues for fear of stepping on our dicks somehow.

Ron Paul has been in this fight for forty fucking years and in all that time, never felt the need to do anything but tell and act on the truth as he, and I by extension, see it.

For Fucks SAKE this is getting tiresome!!!:mad:

MsDoodahs
04-27-2009, 04:20 AM

I hope not every theory! :eek:

LibertyEagle
04-27-2009, 04:24 AM

I wasn't aware that "Fuck" had a sake. :p

eduardo89
04-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Jesus H. Christ, now Ron Paul can't even say what Ron Paul says for fear of being labeled a weirdo?

And I didn't know Barack and Jesus had the same middle name

paulitics
04-27-2009, 10:24 AM

I guess I have to shout:

"Mainstream" people ALREADY think he is a weirdo and crank!!!

Our job is to make the "weird", rational and normal to Boobus Americanus!!!!

For example, when Ron Paul gets up on the floor of the House and asks: 'What if the American people realized that the reasons for war almost always are based on lies" he is being WEIRD to the average American.

That the government lies about wars that kill millions, that we are in debt to our eyeballs to a private banking cartel, the we have no right, duty nor capability to be an empire, that government tortures, kills and plays both sides against the middle, that the government must follow the Constitution as written IS WEIRDO - RAMA TO THE AVERAGE AMERICAN.

But WE know that it is NOT "weird", it is the truth, and we'll do a piss fucking poor job of presenting that if we are constantly running around biting our tongues for fear of stepping on our dicks somehow.

Ron Paul has been in this fight for forty fucking years and in all that time, never felt the need to do anything but tell and act on the truth as he, and I by extension, see it.

I agree with this post. I think we should tell the truth.

The mainstreamers could care less about the truth. They are herd followers, whether that is leading them to slaughter or to safety. Most do not have the ability to think outside the box or establishemt templates that are preselected for them.

We need to appeal to the intelligent, independent thinkers who think critically. They have an amazing sense of survival, and know how to adapt. They are risk takers. They are beginning to realize the possibility of everything they once thought before is based on lies.

It is going to be hard to make that connection with them if we are dancing around the truth ourselves. Why are we so concerned about mainstreamers?

Anti Federalist
04-27-2009, 10:47 AM
I wasn't aware that "Fuck" had a sake. :p

eduardo89 Quote:

And I didn't know Barack and Jesus had the same middle name

Ah hah hah hah...

Poke fun at ole AF as he has a frippin' stroke.

I'm laughing all the way to the emergency room.:D

Friends like these...sheesh.;)