PDA

View Full Version : MSM "predicted" bird flu 4 years ago

max
04-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Keep an eye on this Mexican virus that just came out of nowhere....I smell a rat. ....biowarfare

More excuse for taking away liberty.....

500,000 Americans died in 1918...disease started on a US military base in Kansas...spread to Europe by WW1...50 million dead wordlwide

ABC prepping us as recently as 2005 that it could happen again

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/AvianFlu/story?id=1183172

Agent CSL
04-25-2009, 07:52 AM
Well, honestly, this has been "predicted" thousands of times on thousands of different news outlets. Pandemics are a fact of life, sickness is a fact of life. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I can predict that the sun will rise tomorrow and humans will begin another war.

max
04-25-2009, 07:58 AM
Well, honestly, this has been "predicted" thousands of times on thousands of different news outlets. Pandemics are a fact of life, sickness is a fact of life. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I can predict that the sun will rise tomorrow and humans will begin another war.

A global pandemic hitting at the same time that the global economy is imploding...the WHO going into Mexico......and the global warming hysteria is peaking....and the G-20 is openly talking about global currency and even global government......"Global problems demand global solutions"

just too convenient for me...

I wouldn't put past these gangsters to create viruses to kill and panic us...

they did 9-11....they killed 1 million Iraquis.....so they are capable of anything

Tokyosmash
04-25-2009, 08:11 AM
A global pandemic hitting at the same time that the global economy is imploding...the WHO going into Mexico......and the global warming hysteria is peaking....and the G-20 is openly talking about global currency and even global government......"Global problems demand global solutions"

just too convenient for me...

I wouldn't put past these gangsters to create viruses to kill and panic us...

Hey, they did create Anthrax...

RonPaulCentral
04-25-2009, 08:15 AM
Here is a little info for ya:

USAMRIID is the Army's top biodefense lab, where researchers study pathogens including Ebola, anthrax and plague.

In February, USAMRIID halted all its research into these and other diseases, known as "select agents" following the discovery of virus samples that weren't listed in its inventory. Apparently, someone had taken viruses from the inventory and replaced them with viruses that were not in the inventory! That concealed the loss of the bioweapons, thus preventing a lockdown long enough to allow someone to smuggle them out of the lab and off the base.

A source at the US Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, speaking on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the media, has stated that the new strain of flu which struck Mexico City, killing 60 so far, has now swollen to over 1,000 suspected cases. He also said that the "morphing-ability" of the new Flu -- blending three types of flu into a new, fast moving and deadly strain -- is exactly the type of new morphing bioweapon missing from USAMRIID.