PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich needs a "solution" for America... Atlanta Paulites to take action?

wgadget
09-19-2007, 10:39 AM
...What better solution than Dr. Ron Paul?

What do you all recommend we Atlanta Paulites do for Newt at his Solutions Day meeting, to be broadcast live from here on September 27?

Got any good ideas?

Bryan
09-19-2007, 10:44 AM
I thought what was done with the Fred visit to the gun show was very effective and in good taste. Basically get as many Ron Paul signs in the news cameras shots as you can while being polite and non-vocal. Maybe have some pushcards on hand.

Here's the video:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=18358&highlight=Fred+gun+show

james1844
09-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Newt has been saying some things that need to be said.

For example:

The government should be run like a business

The GOP needs to include minorities, rather than just white men.

wgadget
09-19-2007, 10:58 AM
I wonder if they will allow the Ron Paul yard signs in? Would this be considered a public place?

MsDoodahs
09-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Can you get your hands on a copy of "Renewing American Civilization?" That is the class Newt taught at Kennesaw State University. I would think that the library has a copy.

Might be useful.

wgadget
09-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Probably, but what do I do with it?

Slugg
09-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Probably, but what do I do with it?

Find reasons he would support Dr. Paul. Look for quotes that says something very Ron Paul-ish.

You can then ask him about it. Or print it on a flier and hand it out.

MsDoodahs
09-19-2007, 11:21 AM
I've seen the video of the class myself.

In it, Newt explains in detail what the founders intended.

Granted it has been a lot of years since I watched it on the local cable company in that area ... at like 5 am ... on consecutive Saturday mornings ... but IIRC, you'll find a treasure trove of Newt quotes - ON VIDEO - of Newt saying the very things RP says.

Might be useful for youtubes, videos, dvds, television ads, etc etc. Just a suggestion.

(Glad you reminded me of that class. I have a call in to the archivist at the college library, requesting that she contact me with details on just how to obtain a copy. :) )

Santana28
09-19-2007, 11:24 AM
there is a new article on CNN.com that has Newt basically saying that the Dems will win because "no one in the GOP is advocating real change" - i'd have a sign or something that said "Ron Paul - No War in Iraq, No Taxes, REAL CHANGE" or something along those lines. He needs to be schooled a bit that there IS a Republican candidate offering real change, and it ain't him.