PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Called a Liar, Then Defended, sort of.

ProBlue33
04-24-2009, 05:04 PM
This was noted at another forum, I am curious as to what are your thoughts on this type of discussion?

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Ron Paul the biggest deceiver since Obama.

The guy's a liar. Don't fall for his lies...

History repeats itself over and over...wake up!

It has crossed my mind that, Ron Paul was told, just tell the truth.
Just be yourself and keep telling the truth, by TBTB, to what end you may ask?

They want to identify all those that oppose them. Think about it they allow him to create a movement that picks up all the super patriots, they smoke them all out of society, with the 2008 primary run of Ron Paul and his Campaign for Liberty.

This is just a theory, I don't know how plausible it is.
Then again Ron Paul could be playing them too, thinking good I get my message out there with impunity, and hope that the TBTB fail when the people rise up.

It's so hard to say.

As for the Fed they are no better than Hasbro & Parker brothers making monopoly money, the congress says it's worth something, so it is.
Tomorrow they could authorize Hasbro to print our money with the same value, it's too funny, but pathetic at the same time

I will add to that, now that we have seen "supporters of Ron Paul tagged in police memo's", even if Ron is on the up and up and a good guy, couldn't he be used to accomplish exactly the same goals as stated. And if it is true then your dammed if you do and dammed if you don't, in a catch 22.

No matter what Ron Paul is the best vehicle for exposing the fed, his track record in this area is flawless for over 20 years now. His idea's are unique & fresh and they always make logical sense, stick with the constitution, give the states more power, reduce the empire abroad, let the debt liquidate itself. Short term pain for long term gain. I never disagree with him on anything really.

rpfan2008
04-24-2009, 05:06 PM
This should have been...

Obama the biggest deceiver since Bush.

The guy's a liar. Don't fall for his lies...

History repeats itself over and over...wake up

rpfan2008
04-24-2009, 05:07 PM
is this from abovetopsecret or GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS

RideTheDirt
04-24-2009, 05:08 PM
I don't buy it.

dannno
04-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Ya I wouldn't be surprised, but there comes a point in your life when you have to decide if you're going to stick up for what's right, or not. Ron Paul and everybody here has made the correct decision, and if TPTB are going to try to use that to their advantage then they may find that it backfires. The truth hurts sometimes, but you can't go wrong with it. It's a powerful force.

Original_Intent
04-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Ya I wouldn't be surprised, but there comes a point in your life when you have to decide if you're going to stick up for what's right, or not. Ron Paul and everybody here has made the correct decision, and if TPTB are going to try to use that to their advantage then they may find that it backfires. The truth hurts sometimes, but you can't go wrong with it. It's a powerful force.

Thanks Danno, you put it perfectly. Sometimes you just need to get off the fence and take a stand.

We may be getting suckered and exposed - I'm past caring, just going to do my best to keep myself, my family, and freedom alive.

p.s. I have a feeling that if RP was "told" to tell the truth he would find a gentlemanly way to tell said individual to go fuck themselves.

ronpaulhawaii
04-24-2009, 05:20 PM

+1

ProBlue33
04-24-2009, 05:21 PM
The truth hurts sometimes, but you can't go wrong with it. It's a powerful force.

Either way, the above statement is in effect, no matter what.

rpfan2008
04-24-2009, 05:33 PM
Ron Paul in 1988
YouTube - 1988: Ron Paul Talks About the Bankers 1/5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qap9q25m53k)

playlist (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BECD76AC1547796E&search_query=ron+paul+1980s)

Bruno
04-24-2009, 06:11 PM
This is the most ridiculous piece of wild, unwarranted speculation I've read in a long, long, time.

satchelmcqueen
04-24-2009, 07:02 PM
so he calls paul a liar , then admits that its just his theory.

kathy88
04-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks Danno, you put it perfectly. Sometimes you just need to get off the fence and take a stand.

We may be getting suckered and exposed - I'm past caring, just going to do my best to keep myself, my family, and freedom alive.

p.s. I have a feeling that if RP was "told" to tell the truth he would find a gentlemanly way to tell said individual to go fuck themselves.

agreed... he wouldn't even admit he thought Ann Coulter is hot

(neo-con biatch, but hot)

ClayTrainor
04-24-2009, 07:35 PM
agreed... he wouldn't even admit he thought Ann Coulter is hot

(neo-con biatch, but hot)

If you can get past the Adam's apple :p:D

Bruno
04-24-2009, 07:41 PM
If you can get past the Adam's apple :p:D

rflmao! :D

Ann Coulter is not hot, imo.

A. Havnes
04-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Wow, and I thought I was a tin-hatter! *puts tin hat back in the pantry*

Anyway, I doubt that Ron Paul was told to tell the truth, because he preaches this message not only to the public, but also to Congress itself! His record speaks for him, in my opinion. It would seem to me that his consistent truth telling is merely an extension of his character, and not an order from the elite. At any rate, I think that if Ron Paul came close to becoming President, there would have been an attempt on his life, possibly from the Bilderberg group. *reclaims tin hat* I modeled it after a Hershey's kiss!

That's not to say that the elite cannot benefit from a rebellious mindset, but that's because they know better than to waste another opportunity for fascism.

ProBlue33
04-24-2009, 08:43 PM
so he calls paul a liar , then admits that its just his theory.

No the part in italics is the original post, he has no respect for Ron Paul, the last part is a response to the post itself, not agreeing with the original post, but it made him think about the whole situation.

Other responses

I have Thought the same thing myself at times, either way, he is telling the truth.

Yes it is quite obvious he is being allowed to tell the truth to the people.

Otherwise he would've already "committed suicide" or died of a "mysterious heart attack". You know what I mean?

I've thought about that. If there is a big bad NWO then how has Paul survived? How did he get to where he is in politics in the first place?

I am actually surprised more people don't have opinions on this, in that earlier posted video series Ron Paul was talking about Bilderberg, TLC, CFL over 20 years ago during his 1988 run. Most people only learned about those guys after 9/11. So his message has been identical for at least 20 years which is amazing in itself.

trey4sports
04-24-2009, 10:01 PM
that was rediculosouly stupid, in fact im stupider for reading it.

If ron paul was controlled opposition, its a damn terrible idea. TPTB would be much better off without anyone exposing them. there are probably 500 to 1000% more people who now understand our current situation.

TPTB would be much better off ( short term and long term ) w/o Ron Paul exposing them.

Ninja Homer
04-24-2009, 10:36 PM
It has crossed my mind that, Ron Paul was told, just tell the truth.
Just be yourself and keep telling the truth, by TBTB, to what end you may ask?

They want to identify all those that oppose them. Think about it they allow him to create a movement that picks up all the super patriots, they smoke them all out of society, with the 2008 primary run of Ron Paul and his Campaign for Liberty.

That's the craziest, most unfounded conspiracy theory I've ever heard in my life, and I've heard them all. Ron Paul's been saying the same thing for over 30 years. So, what, over 30 years ago TPTB told Ron to quit his job as a medical doctor and go into politics and just tell the truth... so that 30 years later he can lead a political movement for the sole purpose of exposing patriots who may be a threat to TPTB? :rolleyes:

JAHOGS
04-24-2009, 10:49 PM
"they allow him to create a movement that picks up all the super patriots, they smoke them all out"

I got to this point to the post and started laughing. My wife wakes up and says WHAT? I continue to laugh and say nothing hun "I'm laughing at a http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=im%20on%20a%20boat&sa=N&tab=wv&um=1#

GET SERIOUS!!!!!!

Dreamofunity
04-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Paranoid Schizophrenia.

ProBlue33
04-25-2009, 02:08 AM
Yeah I guess it must BS, Ron Paul was talking about all this stuff before the internet existed. What would the point of him saying all that stuff back then be, people must have really thought him to be crazy back then.
Yup they did
YouTube - Ron Paul on Trash TV, 1988 - Pt. 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHB2I83_N_k&feature=related)

No point unless it was really the truth.

Now at least you can check his idea's and verify what he says online.

UK4Paul
04-25-2009, 04:04 AM
Ron Paul in 1988
YouTube - 1988: Ron Paul Talks About the Bankers 1/5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qap9q25m53k)

playlist (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BECD76AC1547796E&search_query=ron+paul+1980s)

Hey, thanks for posting this YouTube. It's also worth noting his mention of the Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations, for those who think they are just "clubs".

Ron Paul thinks they are a little more significant. And that's back in 1988!