PDA

View Full Version : Cause-Effect: The FED

UtahApocalypse
04-24-2009, 10:16 AM
I am preparing a cause-effect essay on the Federal Reserve. I have to use three subtopics that all link to each other, and the main cause being the Fed. I thought I had all three but two are just really the same things so I am looking for a good third. Below are the three I first had considered:

1. Inflation
2. Devalued Dollar (This I think is too similar to the first)
3. Higher Prices (The final result of the first two, caused by the fed.)

I will post up my paper after it has been turned in. I want to avoid ant chance of looking as if im using assistance in my writings. Other then using sources (I need two) and some general brainstorming now.

acptulsa
04-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Gambling. How many people are now wondering if they'll be able to retire because they were basically forced by the shrinking dollar into the stock market?

National security. If China liquidates all of the t-bills they hold, what would it do to our economy? The FRN is based on that credit rating, after all.

UtahApocalypse
04-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Gambling. How many people are now wondering if they'll be able to retire because they were basically forced by the shrinking dollar into the stock market?

National security. If China liquidates all of the t-bills they hold, what would it do to our economy? The FRN is based on that credit rating, after all.

Thanks, I however thank each of these would entail an entire essay of their own. Anyone have any other, slightly less complex item that ties directly to my other points?

UtahApocalypse
04-24-2009, 07:18 PM
bump