PDA

View Full Version : Post your questions for Ron Paul here

Deborah K
04-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Gary Franchi is interviewing him today. If you have any questions you'd like answered post them here - IMMEDIATELY - so that I can get them to Gary. Thanks.

My questions:

Do you think the IMF will eventually take the place of the Federal Reserve?
Are you concerned about a global economy and global currency?
Would you consider introducing a bill allowing competing currencies?
How would communities do business if the economy collapses?

Deborah K
04-24-2009, 09:57 AM
You can listen here: http://auditthefed.com/webinar-ron-paul.html

PatriotG
04-24-2009, 10:06 AM
1. According to the laws on the books today, Does Congress have the legal right to inspect the books of the Federal Reserve System? Does the FED have the legal right to reuse an audit?

2. Based upon My readings, Social Security for all intent and purposes is in fact or has become, a Ponzi Scheme. Can you elaborate on wheter the following is accurate.

a.) That at inception, participation in the Program would be completely voluntary.

b.) That the participants would only have to pay 1% of the first $1,400 of their annual incomes into the Program.

c.) That the money the participants elected to put into the Program would be deductible from their income for tax purposes each year. (Note; this money is now taxed in direct conflict with the original intent.)

d.) That the money the participants put into the independent “Trust Fund” rather than into the General operating fund, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and no other Government program, which of course is now not the case, and that it was Lyndon Johnson and the Democratically-controlled House and Senate that took Social Security from the independent “Trust” fund and put it into the General fund.

e.) That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as income.

Restoretherepublic.org (http://www.restoretherepublic.org)+++

PatriotG
04-24-2009, 10:08 AM
You can listen here: http://auditthefed.com/webinar-ron-paul.html

One More

The basis for law in this Constitutional Federal Republic is that an act must have its organic origins in the tenets of the Constitution. The Bill of Rights forbids acts of the state that are protected by the bill itself.

The courts have decimated the concept of the rule of law by claiming that they have the authority to interpret the law. In such a scenario it is only a matter of time before the government interprets away all our rights. How do you propose to deal with a judiciary, and legislatures that continually collude to create unconstitutional acts?

PatriotG
04-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Gary Franchi is interviewing him today. If you have any questions you'd like answered post them here - IMMEDIATELY - so that I can get them to Gary. Thanks.

My questions:

Do you think the IMF will eventually take the place of the Federal Reserve?
Are you concerned about a global economy and global currency?
Would you consider introducing a bill allowing competing currencies?
How would communities do business if the economy collapses?

Did it take place already?

Thanks

Kotin
04-24-2009, 10:14 AM
what do you expect the outcome of the audit resulting from passage of HR1207 to look like?

Deborah K
04-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Did it take place already?

Thanks

The interview is at 2 pm CST.

SWATH
04-24-2009, 10:23 AM
Dr. Paul,

I will not ask you repeatedly if you are planning another presidential run like the main stream media does. However will you please seriously take it into consideration and not rule it out. Thank you.

PatriotG
04-24-2009, 10:37 AM
I submitted these at the website

1. This government has done everything in its power to allow our manufacturing base to move on to other countries. One of the primary powers granted by the Constitution to the congress is, To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises’, To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States… Using these powers properly would make it more feasible for businesses to operate and prosper.

Why can’t this congress use its proper powers to stimulate rather than create treaties that have allowed corporations to abandon this country, and destroy the workforce?

2. In 1988 the Supreme Court pressured congress to remove the mandate that they hear all cases of concern to the Constitution. That allowed the SC to ignore cases that they did not want to rule on, and leave at question some critical issues. What can be done to reverse this deliberate abandoning of the Supreme Courts duties?

3. Is there a law on the books that requires us to pre-pay our taxes in the form of employer withholdings?

4. Would preventing our employers from withholding and pre-paying our taxes have a significant cash flow impact on the federal government?

My apologies for so many questions...I cant help myslef.

Deborah K
04-24-2009, 12:33 PM
He's on. See if your questions get answered...

PatriotG
04-24-2009, 12:38 PM
He's on. See if your questions get answered...

Yup listening now.

Thanks!!

Deborah K
04-24-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm diggin this!

Diggin as in lovin

kathy88
04-24-2009, 12:48 PM
I'd like to know if he's aware of the GPS data the census takers are collecting?

Deborah K
04-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Missouri!!! I live in Cali, Gary!!!

A. Havnes
04-24-2009, 12:51 PM
Youtube!

Deborah K
04-24-2009, 12:53 PM
1. According to the laws on the books today, Does Congress have the legal right to inspect the books of the Federal Reserve System? Does the FED have the legal right to reuse an audit?

2. Based upon My readings, Social Security for all intent and purposes is in fact or has become, a Ponzi Scheme. Can you elaborate on wheter the following is accurate.

a.) That at inception, participation in the Program would be completely voluntary.

b.) That the participants would only have to pay 1% of the first $1,400 of their annual incomes into the Program.

c.) That the money the participants elected to put into the Program would be deductible from their income for tax purposes each year. (Note; this money is now taxed in direct conflict with the original intent.)

d.) That the money the participants put into the independent “Trust Fund” rather than into the General operating fund, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and no other Government program, which of course is now not the case, and that it was Lyndon Johnson and the Democratically-controlled House and Senate that took Social Security from the independent “Trust” fund and put it into the General fund.

e.) That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as income.

Restoretherepublic.org (http://www.restoretherepublic.org)+++

LOL! I thought these were your questions and I sent them to Gary!

PatriotG
04-24-2009, 12:58 PM
LOL! I thought these were your questions and I sent them to Gary!

I sent in a total of 7
So far its very good.

Never get tired of listeng to RP.

He sounds a bit tired.

Deborah K
04-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Youtube!

http://auditthefed.com/webinar-ron-paul.html

It's live right now. Then it will be archived on this site. No U-tube

Deborah K
04-24-2009, 01:01 PM
I sent in a total of 7
So far its very good.

Never get tired of listeng to RP.

He sounds a bit tired.

I noticed that as well. :( He didn't really answer the question about the gov't replacing the Fed with the IMF. He seems to assume they wouldn't replace a bad thing with a worse thing --- but they ALWAYS do that! :confused: