PDA

View Full Version : CNN Poll Claims Obama Has A High Rating Approval

Give me liberty
04-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Nearly two out of three Americans approve of the job Barack Obama is doing as president, according to an average of the most recent national polls.

In a CNN Poll of Polls compiled Thursday, 64 percent of those questioned in various surveys say they approve of how Obama is handling his duties as president. Twenty-eight percent disapprove.

The president's approval rating also stood at 64 percent in a CNN Poll of Polls compiled in January, just after his inauguration.

The CNN Poll of Polls is an average of three national surveys taken over the past week: Gallup Tracking, Pew and AP/GfK.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/23/obama.approval.poll/index.html

So the 64 Viwers of CNN Have no clue whats The New World Order is eh?
hm i wonder who are these 64 viewers of cnn? lol

HOLLYWOOD
04-23-2009, 11:06 PM
95% of all statistics, can be made to say ANYTHING, 100% of the time.

your choice on CNN:

Crap News Network

Ca$h Nothing News

CNN's credibility has fallen off the face of the planet. CNN shot themselves in the face.

A. Havnes
04-24-2009, 07:58 AM
CNN's credibility has fallen off the face of the planet. CNN shot themselves in the face.

CNN is just begging for crap ratings. Even Fox News knows how to get ratings!

angelatc
04-24-2009, 08:06 AM
Add this to the mix: most people out in the real world still do not have a clue. I was talking to a guy last night (and his wife is a muckety muck at an auto manufacturer) about Obama. During the conversation he said "Well he really hasn't done that much so far!"

Because I am a horrible communicator and not a people person a laughed right out loud and went into a list of things Obama has done, including the high speed train silliness and the credit card company takeover. The guy had no idea that the Obama Congress was still blazing with both barrels.

klamath
04-24-2009, 08:24 AM
Before an election polls are generally closer together because they can't afford to get egg on their face by the actual election returns. After an election the partisanship of the polls comes out as they try and boost their man. It was obvious when the polls consistantly said Clinton was in the 60% and higher range yet he never won an election with more than 50% of the vote. Rassmussens polling is way lower for Obama.

TonySutton
04-24-2009, 08:31 AM
This does not seem to reflect growing support for Obama

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

A. Havnes
04-24-2009, 09:06 AM
This does not seem to reflect growing support for Obama

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

A Gallup poll recently noted that most Americans see big business as a bigger threat than big government. However, Rasmussen Reports polling shows that 70% of likely voters believe that big business and big government are generally on the same team working against the interests of consumers and investors.

At the very least, according to Rasmussen, a lot of people have an idea of the role of government in propping up some businesses. At least, that's my interpretation of those numbers. Big business can't be a bigger threat than big government, as the effects of big business isn't as widespread as big government, and businesses often times get to be as big as they do because of government subsidies.