PDA

View Full Version : When Neocons Cry

Catatonic
04-23-2009, 06:50 PM
For your amusement...

A post from another forum I frequent. This guy is a neocon through and through. There's nothing better to him than social conservatism and economic liberalism enforced through an authoritarian government, except maybe torturing 'terrorists'.

Below, you will see him go out of his way to liken himself to Miss California due to his treatment by libertarians and mainstream Republicans that have simply chosen to embrace economic conservatism.

Enjoy!

Posted by W3Z0 - Me and Miss California are both alike, we equally get condemned for our views.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To start off i've been on here long enough to realize this is a "Libertarian" stronghold and i've realized that the majority on here are human rights activists. That being said, I have a very good idea of the responses I recieve and dont worry, I wont expect you to skew(sp?) your beliefs for mine.

Me and Miss Cali are alike in the fact we both disagree with same-sex marriages. The odd thing though is that we are told by the media to be tolerant of these types of individuals and tolerant we are. The issue comes when anything not viewed as graciously accepting their path to liberating homosexuality is quickly condemned and said to be bigotry, or "****-phobic". Yes, scared of homosexuals, lol. Whatever happened to them being tolerant aswell? Well needless to say, if we ever attempted at asking Perez a question like that we would be at point 1 again, getting drilled about equality and tolerance.

Homosexuals are able to continue on about how the "heterosexual man" is always suprresing them and their rights like marriage. The fact of the matter is, marriage is not a right. A quick statement after that would be that they want equal rights. Really, they dont have equal rights already? We have been over marriage. Anyhow this can go on and on, which infact is what typically does happen so I will move on.

Why is there no tolerance towards people who disagree with gay-marriage? Anyone who has any issue whatsoever, like stated before, is a bigot! The "Perez" fellow that I was introduced to these past couple days on youtube and CNN is quite the hypocrite indeed. Anything that differs from his(?) POV was not "worthy" of winning a beauty pagaent. Who gave him the right to condemn her beliefs? Was he able to do that simply because he is gay and has to suffer form the heterosexual oppression on a daily basis?

Whatever happened to the laws of free speech? I thought in this day and age we were able to adress issues without people getting their panties bunched up in a knot. Miss California did not say anything wrong, yet lost the competition because she gave the wrong answer? Seems like an oxymoron to me. I myself, as you all full well know, disagree with homosexuality and homosexual marriage, so what is my punishment? Mod neg, plain and simple. I guess there is a no tolerance policy for "bigots" on here like me. Funny thing is im looking at my usercp though and only see a few red-blocks as it is predominantly green. I know these reps are worth jack-all and I really could care less as I still have the opportunity to coerce with individuals on here, but what is the underlying meaning here? Should I be punished because I dont "believe" in homosexuality or the fact they should get married?

Now people who do not believe in homosexuality, god forbid, why do you disagree with it? Beliefs, religion, values, or maybe even just the beliefs in a nuclear family? Well then you are a biggot! As Michael Savage(I am full well aware half of this forum thinks dislikes him while I enjoy his views), has stated in a wonderfully sarcastic way...

"We know there are no moral absolutes just creations by the ancient hebrews to cause suffering throughout the ages. You really have got to understand there is no morality. The concept of morality onto itself is mean-spirited and I think anyone who preaches from the point of view of morality is mentally deranged and possibly should be subject to Thorazine."

This is his funny remark, yet the fact of the matter is alot of people genuinley believe this about people who do not believe in gay-ma-- sorry, I mean are not tolerant. Not to mention, it is rather funny that all religions condemn homosexuality, but those are only fallacious books designed to oppress people.

asimplegirl
04-23-2009, 06:53 PM
when I read the title, I immediately finished it with "God smiles?"... LOL.

GunnyFreedom
04-23-2009, 07:32 PM
"Me and Miss California are both alike, we equally get condemned for our views. "

Well, that means one of two things -- either you are both equally uninformed, or complicit in the antichrist takeover of the church and the world.

Do you not remember when Messiah told us, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto God what is God's." ? When you put the government in place of God or the Church by legislating morality (such as the so-called Protection of Marriage Act) what you are really doing is using Washington DC (Caesar) to do the Church's job (God).

In my book, you "social conservatives" are one of the primary forces being used today to weaken the church and prepare the way for the Anti-Christ.

If you get Washington DC to define "Marriage" today, do you really not understand that they will define "God" tomorrow? Are you intentionally working to create the antichrist government right here in America, or are you just being usefully ignorant?

:D

asimplegirl
04-23-2009, 07:43 PM
"Me and Miss California are both alike, we equally get condemned for our views. "

Well, that means one of two things -- either you are both equally uninformed, or complicit in the antichrist takeover of the church and the world.

Do you not remember when Messiah told us, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto God what is God's." ? When you put the government in place of God or the Church by legislating morality (such as the so-called Protection of Marriage Act) what you are really doing is using Washington DC (Caesar) to do the Church's job (God).

In my book, you "social conservatives" are one of the primary forces being used today to weaken the church and prepare the way for the Anti-Christ.

If you get Washington DC to define "Marriage" today, do you really not understand that they will define "God" tomorrow? Are you intentionally working to create the antichrist government right here in America, or are you just being usefully ignorant?

:D

You are so smart. :)

Everything I wanted to say, so much better than I could've said it.... and I have won awards for "Most sophisticated oratorical" and the like. ;)

tpreitzel
04-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Uh, oh... Couldn't miss THAT target... ;)

Ideally, the law is supposed to be morally based. Frequently, law is nothing more than legalized cronyism. If Congress would only follow the Constitution and leave most of the legislating of morality to the states as intended, we, the people, could be as free as possible.