PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Special Interest Groups - The time is NOW!

austinphish
06-01-2007, 05:48 PM
One of my favorite things about Ron Paul is that he unites people from all walks of life under his message of peace, liberty, and the constitution.

This applies to many different grassroots special interests: 911truthers, constitutionalists, PeaceNow, Liberty PAC, Palestine American Congress, just to name a few. This thread is a call to anyone who is involved with a single issue movement that will benefit from The Good Dr.'s election. Ron Paul can be the solution to your problems, and conveniently your group can help Ron Paul in turn.

This is accomplished by pushing your cause more than ever to RAISE FUNDS and get your message out there. Ron Paul's campaign is limited by the Federal Election Code and the IRS, but most special interest groups are not.

For example: PeaceNow.com could easily be the moveon.org or the swiftboat Veterans for Truth of this election. They can make a call to action to all their supporters for funds and spend it on highlighting the truth about War and the hypocrisy of most of the Democrats. Their message doesn't have to even mention Dr. Paul (they actually can't) but it will wake Americans up to the real issues.

If you are involved with any of these movements and would like to know more, contact me. I am very familiar with FEC codes and regs and I am willing to help any grassroots movement that calls for liberty and truth.

RonPaul4President
06-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Isn't Ron Paul against giving special treatment to special interest groups? Giving special treatment to special(self) interest groups contradicts Dr. Paul's objective of small government. Can someone confirm or deny this?

denvervoipguru
06-03-2007, 03:17 AM
Dr. Paul has never taken money from PACs (Political Action Committees)

But I know he would welcome groups of like-minded individuals getting together and working together to support this grass roots campaign.

For example:

Truckers against "insourcing" their jobs in the GOPs new North American Community (http://www.cfr.org/content/publications/attachments/NorthAmerica_TF_final.pdf)

Home schoolers and private schoolers who support choice in education

etc,

Gee
06-03-2007, 09:12 AM
According to OpenSecrets.org, he has. I think the difference is none of his views were ever bought by PACs. I doubt he'd pass up money offered with no strings attached.

Bradley in DC
06-03-2007, 09:16 AM

Dr Paul happily takes money from PACs--it's just that so few of them support someone that doesn't support their corrupting special favor lobbying.

rohellio
06-03-2007, 10:11 AM
In order for us to compete we have to raise money. The campaign system is a fraud, and just maybe we can put an end to it, with Paul in office. Until then however, everyone needs to contribute. I would like to ask the Chinese to contribute. The neo-cons have no intention of ever paying back the money we owe to China. They want to rip the Chinese off and the Americans off by devaluing the dollar and paying back with confetti. The American people under Paul, want to make our debts right. Clinton, Obama, Giuliani, Romney, Bush, Cheney, Gore, et al, are all the same person: same ideas; same system; same corrupt politician. They won't pay. They won't fix our name around the world.
The American people say: We don't want to have war all over the world. We don't want to use torture and live on the edge of legality and humanity. We want to reestablish the integrity we previously had, and the trust we had, with other countries. But, we can't do it because our country has been taken hostage. Ron Paul will reestablish this. No one else will. Atleast not the so-called elligible first tier. We need the help of China, Russia, India, Canada, Germany, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Iran and all the Muslim areas. We don't want to bomb you. We don't want to put sanctions on your people. We don't want to kill your innocent and incite the hatred and retaliations against our innocent.
The hostage takers are the only ones who want to do that. If you want to help us and hence, help yourselves: Help us with this campaign. The world needs Bush and Cheney out, and Ron Paul in. I'm sure that there is a law about other countries contributing and deciding who our President is but, I'll bet there's some loop-hole or a way around it. There's so many loop-holes, and I'm sure the other candidates know them all. The election will be a fraud no matter what but, maybe it will be the last scam of an election, and we can rewrite the whole process afterwards. What ever we have to do, whether it be a coup or what not, it will be for a just cause. Freedom isn't free and sometimes you have to fight, tooth-and-nail, for it. The Chinese have American dollars and they can send them to me and I'll donate them to Ron Paul. It's probably the only use they can put them to.