PDA

View Full Version : The Left is stealing the Right slogans!

ItsTime
04-23-2009, 02:35 PM
I am hearing this more and more from the left.

"If you dont like it then move out of the country"

When did the left start to sound like redneck Rush Limbaugh listeners?

BuddyRey
04-23-2009, 03:24 PM
We are at war with East Asia. We have always been at war with East Asia! ;)

Objectivist
04-23-2009, 03:33 PM
The Left can KISS MY ASSTROTURF!

heavenlyboy34
04-23-2009, 03:48 PM
I am hearing this more and more from the left.

"If you dont like it then move out of the country"

When did the left start to sound like redneck Rush Limbaugh listeners?

This happens during every "power shift". It's just the (sos) perpetuation of the false left-right paradigm. :p Hegel would be proud of how this country adopted his dialectic. :eek::(:p

bossman068410
04-23-2009, 03:51 PM
The President

was talking about the

BUBLE

economy a few weeks ago

dannno
04-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Youtube or it didn't happen.

mediahasyou
04-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Tell them to go back to the USSR.

Spike
04-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Some of these liberal idiots got their panties in a bunch, talking about how they'll crush Texas if it decides to secede. These hippie peace lovers will pick up a gun as soon as their father says so. They call themselves liberals but denounce the right to self-determination.

Conservatives should take up the anti-war cause now and they'll gain many people in their favor. Its only right since war increase the size of the government so all conservatives should be against war. This recent cultural phenomenon that only liberals and hippies are anti-war is not factual. It was Wilson, Roosevelt, and Kennedy/Johnson who put America into overseas wars last century, all democrats.

Point is, liberals are just as war-hungry as conservatives, and if they see that declaring war is justified, they'll do it, and they think secession is a threat to their fatherly federal government and they'll stand up to it at all costs.

I hope i'm wrong. I know its only a minority of leftists who think that way, but a good minority can fill up the fbi and cia ranks and other government positions so they're still dangerous.