PDA

View Full Version : Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

Volitzer
04-22-2009, 11:56 PM
Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

Former Presidential candidate gives most dire warning yet about Obama agenda

Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law 210409top2

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes has given perhaps his most dire warning yet, saying that the Obama administration is preparing to stage terror attacks, declare martial law and cancel the 2012 elections, which is why they are demonizing their political enemies as criminals and terrorists.

Keyes is best known for his performance during the 2000 Republican presidential debates, when he was accredited by many media outlets as being the clear winner during a series of debates with George W. Bush and John McCain.

“It’s obvious that they will stop at nothing,” Keyes told attendees of a reception in Fort Wayne, adding, “We may wake up one day and there’s a series of terrorist attacks, the economy is paralysed….martial law will be declared everywhere in the United States and it won’t end until the crisis ends.”

Keyes said that Americans should be thankful if they even see another election in 2012, stating, “If we don’t wake up and work to see that it happens, we will not see another election.”

“The minute they think they can get away with it, they will end this system of government and that is their intention,” added Keyes, noting that everyone acting as if the time we are in was just “business as usual” reminds him of the attitude of politicians in the Weimar Republic when Hitler was rising to power or eastern Europe when the Communists were taking over after the second world war.

Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law obama 340x169

Keyes said that because the majority of people are decent-minded, they believe others will play by the rules when this simply isn’t the case, warning that this attitude will allow evil to take over before we can do anything about it.

“It is so clear hat we have now put a faction in place - they are not playing by the rules and they don’t intend to play by the rules - if they were playing by the rules they wouldn’t have tried to identify their opposition as criminals,” added Keyes, making reference to the recent controversy surrounding the release of the MIAC and Homeland Security reports, which implied that Americans who exercise and are knowledgeable about their constitutional rights are a threat to law enforcement and potential domestic terrorists.

Keyes said that the only solution was from the bottom up because our leaders “are so gutless that they won’t even ask that the Constitution be enforced for clear, plain, absolutely unequivocal requirements,” and respond meekly with “their lips shut and their hearts terrorized.”

Keyes also warned of Obama’s agenda to create a civilian security force and said it was part of the ultimate agenda to disarm American citizens and create a police state.

Keyes has been a vocal critic of Obama, warning that he is a radical Communist who is determined to destroy America, and that if his agenda is not stopped then the country as we know it will cease to exist.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alan-keys-government-will-stage-terror-declare-martial-law.html

sevin
04-23-2009, 08:43 AM
Damn. It's pretty creepy when even people like Keyes start saying this.

Deborah K
04-23-2009, 08:50 AM
They have the perfect 'cult of personality' in office to pull it off too. The ignorant masses have been primed to walk right into the "ovens". Bush couldn't pull it off, but Obama can. His liberal bent, brown skin, and muslim name, along with his good looks and dynamic personality are the apparent needed combination to fool not only the ignorant masses in the US, but also in the world.

A 'cult of personality' is created when the media casts a leader in a heroic or godlike image, combined with unquestioning praise and flattery for that person.

A hallmark of dictatorships throughout history, cults of personality have been used to dupe the public (primarily the youth) into believing they're part of a movement, where they are fed empty slogans which they parrot without question.

acptulsa
04-23-2009, 08:52 AM
If we can get 9/11 completely exposed and widely recognized as a false flag operation, then they wouldn't dare.

Agent CSL
04-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Yeah, this shocked the hell out of me. Not only did he admit it, he plain-faced told us and didn't sugar coat it or speak in subtle tones. BAM. This is what we've known all along, but BAM.

angelatc
04-23-2009, 08:55 AM
I seem to recall that Bush was going to do this so that he wouldn't need to have elections.

Deborah K
04-23-2009, 08:58 AM
I seem to recall that Bush was going to do this so that he wouldn't need to have elections.

As I stated in my post, Bush didn't have what it takes to pull it off. The handwriting is on the wall. We are headed for complete and total fascism.

Bruno
04-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Yeah, this shocked the hell out of me. Not only did he admit it, he plain-faced told us and didn't sugar coat it or speak in subtle tones. BAM. This is what we've known all along, but BAM.

+ 1

Brooklyn Red Leg
04-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Heh, I just had a truly evil thought. What if the backlash from the false flag and martial law declaration pushes the country into open rebellion? Gotta wonder if (assuming this is true) the government operatives making the preparations for the event understand the danger they would face.

acptulsa
04-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Heh, I just had a truly evil thought. What if the backlash from the false flag and martial law declaration pushes the country into open rebellion? Gotta wonder if (assuming this is true) the government operatives making the preparations for the event understand the danger they would face.

Of course they do. If we properly indoctronate and innoculate the public against it, they will call it off in a heartbeat.

I hope the 'truthers' will redouble their efforts. The definitive smoking gun on 9/11 will shut them down and this won't happen.

Deborah K
04-23-2009, 09:11 AM

They are expecting that. Which is why they leaked the MAIC report and the DHS report. The cops in this country, (not all but most) already have an "us vs. them" mentality. The DHS knows this. It's probably another reason why they're keeping our military in other countries instead of stationed here. I used to think that the military might be used against us. I have changed my mind about that. As was shown during the primaries, a lot of them are Ron Paul supporters.

I'm wondering, if in our plans to preserve our sovereignty, we shouldn't be pushing harder to close more bases and get our military home. It could work in our favor if shtf. Just a thought.

Brooklyn Red Leg
04-23-2009, 09:16 AM
I'm wondering, if in our plans to preserve our sovereignty, we shouldn't be pushing harder to close more bases and get our military home. It could work in our favor if shtf. Just a thought.

Yea, I think all Soldiers should be recalled and the Army and National Guard ordered to Stand Down and Disperse to their home states with the vast majority of their equipment. Anyone who wants to stay in should transfer to the Navy, Marines or Air Force. All the dispersed units would then form the cadres around which State Militias would build. THAT would totally fuck up just about any chance of Martial Law.

Deborah K
04-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Yea, I think all Soldiers should be recalled and the Army and National Guard ordered to Stand Down and Disperse to their home states with the vast majority of their equipment. Anyone who wants to stay in should transfer to the Navy, Marines or Air Force. All the dispersed units would then form the cadres around which State Militias would build. THAT would totally fuck up just about any chance of Martial Law.

Good idea! But I think we should use the National Guard to secure our borders.

pcosmar
04-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Good idea! But I think we should use the National Guard to secure our borders.

Under who's authority? Honest Question.

I would rather see the Militia secure the borders. Locally and nationally.

Deborah K
04-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Under who's authority? Honest Question.

I would rather see the Militia secure the borders. Locally and nationally.

Each state's authority. Only your idea sounds good too!

rpfan2008
04-23-2009, 12:13 PM
I heard there are some drills going on today...

malkusm
04-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Well, if there's one thing I can say for Keyes, it's that he knows how to make things interesting.

zach
04-23-2009, 01:21 PM
This would drown out the hilarity of a false flag alien invasion.
In my mind, the administration would make the ETs out to be horrible killing monsters, and most everyone would go batshit while the more sane would be sitting in their houses, laughing it up - knowing fully well they most likely aren't.

It's as feasible as what Keynes is talking about, IMO.

Though.. what's the difference? They used 9/11 to scare people into a frenzy.. and that was a huge magnitude. But, this could be better discussed in a different thread or something. ;) :o

I've often thought about how they would bring about Martial Law with a strong fear stimulus.. this kind of fits the bill.

HOLLYWOOD
04-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Alan Keyes... well it's no secret that Keyes thinks Obama and his Regime are the Terrorists and biggest threat to America

rpfan2008
04-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Though.. what's the difference? They used 9/11 to scare people into a frenzy.. and that was a huge magnitude. But, this could be better discussed in a different thread or something. ;) :o.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=virus+released+mistake+lab+-windows

http://www.google.com/search?q=virus+samples+mistake

there are other mistakes too, worth doing

zach
04-23-2009, 01:34 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=virus+released+mistake+lab+-windows

Heh. Forgot about that..

Accidentally.

A. Havnes
04-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Holy cow! More informed response coming.

paulitics
04-23-2009, 02:04 PM
So we now have Alan Keyes on record, and Michael Savage on record saying the same exact thing. What does this all mean? A few years ago, this would be insanity...now false flag seems like a mainstream point of discussion.

rpfan2008
04-23-2009, 02:08 PM
So we now have Alan Keyes on record, and Michael Savage on record saying the same exact thing. What does this all mean? A few years ago, this would be insanity...now false flag seems like a mainstream point of discussion.

...just like New World Order and Global Currency.

Working Poor
04-23-2009, 02:08 PM
remain calm ya'll

A. Havnes
04-23-2009, 08:28 PM
remain calm ya'll

Easier said than done. I can't fathom how so many people are blind! I mean, the writing is right in front of them, and they can't seem to read it.