PDA

View Full Version : Obama gets called an unconstitutional wussy

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 08:43 PM
If I loose my job and get soaked by taxes by this globalist Alinsky leftist masquerading as a US president...I can at least use my 1st to offer him my own personal pejorative. Go ahead, whine about my lack of tact...someone had to say it.

YouTube - Obama flip flops on torture and gets called an unconstitutional wussy, with Fred Thompson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Daf7l0zekvQ)

Bruno
04-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Great call, Derek!

NMCB3
04-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Fred Thompson is a tool.

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Fred Thompson is a tool.

And we can use this tool, and all tools to piece the broken constitution back together.

Use the opportunity, teach the masses, those airwaves can belong to you for 30 seconds!

The real battlefield is between the ears of the average American citizen.

RiJiD-W1LL
04-22-2009, 09:05 PM
And we can use this tool, and all tools to piece the broken constitution back together.

Use the opportunity, teach the masses, those airwaves can belong to you for 30 seconds!

great call and advice. I need to start calling in, we all need to start calling in.!

NMCB3
04-22-2009, 09:08 PM

I get your point, but he stated that article II gives the president all these massive powers because some politically appointed robed government employees said it does. When I open my Constitution I see no such powers, the constitution has been tortured beyond recognition, it means whatever the rulers say it means...it will take much more than 30 seconds to explain this to your average sheep. IMO the failed CONstitution should be abolished along with the 200 years of BS case law that has perverted it. We can keep the Bill of Rights..(in more precise language).thats the only thing good about it anyway. :)

chadhb
04-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Great job!

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 09:24 PM
I get your point, but he stated that article II gives the president all these massive powers because some politically appointed robed government employees said it does. When I open my Constitution I see no such powers, the constitution has been tortured beyond recognition, it means whatever the rulers say it means...it will take much more than 30 seconds to explain this to your average sheep. IMO the failed CONstitution should be abolished along with the 200 years of BS case law that has perverted it. We can keep the Bill of Rights..(in more precise language).thats the only thing good about it anyway. :)

The only thing the constitution really needs, is one sentance to be removed. The 'general welfare' clause. This was removed from the both Confederate States and Texas Republic constitutions, the rest was essentially fixed, which was the original Virginia constitution if I'm not mistaken. Other ailments would be solved by removing the 16th & 17th, and sunset the federal reserve system with an amendment and/or 16th recind.

The war powers act broadened article II, but it clearly was stretched beyond elasticity limits with Iraq. That was my point, and I'm glad I had time to take a swing at the UN. You're gonna wish you had the good ol constitution when the UN clamps down with their communist charter.

NMCB3
04-23-2009, 07:38 AM
The only thing the constitution really needs, is one sentance to be removed. The 'general welfare' clause. This was removed from the both Confederate States and Texas Republic constitutions, the rest was essentially fixed, which was the original Virginia constitution if I'm not mistaken. Other ailments would be solved by removing the 16th & 17th, and sunset the federal reserve system with an amendment and/or 16th recind.

The war powers act broadened article II, but it clearly was stretched beyond elasticity limits with Iraq. That was my point, and I'm glad I had time to take a swing at the UN. You're gonna wish you had the good ol constitution when the UN clamps down with their communist charter.Ah if it were only that simple....Rifles will be needed for the UN.:)