PDA

View Full Version : New Site to choose our Liberty Candidate

Elwar
04-22-2009, 03:30 PM
http://www.libertycandidate2012.com

Basically we'll have a vote every month to get a feel for who has the most support (including a poll on if Ron Paul would be first choice)

I'll put the winner of the poll at the top of the page with a link to more information on that person.

Please go vote for your April pick and suggest more candidates for next month.

The goal is to keep us united and have a central location solely for this purpose.

Don't Tread on Mike
04-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Did you just make this or something? It seems brand spanking new lol.

Elwar
04-23-2009, 06:38 AM
Ya, just made it two days ago...

Elwar
04-24-2009, 06:59 AM
shameless bump

Hamer
04-24-2009, 07:13 AM
shameless bump

No need for shame.

Elwar we are fully launching www.retakecongress.com next week I believe we already have 40 or so candidates that have agreed and pledged to our platform.

Elwar
04-24-2009, 07:16 AM
Elwar we are fully launching www.retakecongress.com next week I believe we already have 40 or so candidates that have agreed and pledged to our platform.

Sweet...I'll keep an eye on it.

Jeremy
04-24-2009, 07:35 AM
But Jesse Ventura doesn't support liberty :)

ClayTrainor
04-24-2009, 09:08 AM
But Jesse Ventura doesn't support liberty :)

ugh, yea he does. And he supports the constitituon very proudly as well.

Perhaps he has a bit to learn about things like Austrian economics, and whatnot but, i have no doubt he'll pick it up if he gets serious about running. Our movement will pretty much force him to.

Jesse has a far more National name power than Sanford and Johnson combined. If you don't see Jesse as a viable option for us, you need to get the thorn out of your ass ;)

Jeremy
04-24-2009, 10:17 AM
ugh, yea he does. And he supports the constitituon very proudly as well.

Perhaps he has a bit to learn about things like Austrian economics, and whatnot but, i have no doubt he'll pick it up if he gets serious about running. Our movement will pretty much force him to.

Jesse has a far more National name power than Sanford and Johnson combined. If you don't see Jesse as a viable option for us, you need to get the thorn out of your ass ;)

Or maybe you need to get it out of yours. He's not a libertarian, he doesn't understand anything at all, he has no philosophy, he said offensive things at the rally, and most people here agree with me.

ClayTrainor
04-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Or maybe you need to get it out of yours.

Heh... pulled it out long ago my friend ;)

He's not a libertarian, he doesn't understand anything at all, he has no philosophy,

I agree he's not a full libertarian, and may well never be but he cares deeply about the constitution, and is more than willing to learn from our perspective. Our grassroots needs to embrace him and his star power, rather than reject him. We can convert him to our side entirely, i'm sure of it.

I agree with you that he isn't quite there yet but, Sanford and Johnson don't have a shot compared to Ventura, and i trust him far more than Sanford.

he said offensive things at the rally, and most people here agree with me.

I've watched his rally speech several times. If you were 'offended' by any thing he said at the rally, you are pretty weak minded, i must say.

I don't think as many people agree with you as you think, but i do acknowledge there are some. I'm not going to agree with you because the rest of the crowd does, regardless of what they think. Let's face it. The same people who hate on Ventura are the ones who hate on AJ. Deep down you just hate truthers. Admit it, you know it's true.

"Why hasn't Bin Laden been charged?" = offensive? is this what you're referring to? Nothing else he said could be remotely taken in negative context by a patriot.