PDA

View Full Version : Waking up the youth.

Give me liberty
04-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Hey all i just noticed a little brainwashing going on in a video gaming forum titled command & conquer, on Off-Topic Discussion

http://forums.commandandconquer.com/jforum/posts/list/15/13345.page#208420

Obama Nothing more then same as bush.

More Big Goverement
Less Civil Liberties
New World Order, Destroying The usa dollar.
More Wars, More lies.

You nutjobs better wake up, otherwise it would be to late.

Yes Obama rules over your freedom, he doesnt rule.

As for those Tea Parties
Those Tea Parties werent started by the right or the left they were started by simple americans whom are woken up to the truth.

:D lets see who will attack my comments.

forget to mention they started attacking alex jones and are calling him a nutjob.

clowns789
04-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Good going. I still like Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge, but the third one seemed a bit goofy. Do you play that?

eOs
04-22-2009, 04:04 PM
the youth are not our future, go penguins

Tokyosmash
04-22-2009, 04:37 PM
the youth are not our future, go penguins
Not true, there are many of us that are smart and self aware, plus, we're not as old and broken down as you older folks :p

Kludge
04-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Not true, there are many of us that are smart and self aware, plus, we're not as old and broken down as you older folks :p

Lies. Obama's Youth went to government training centers (socialized education) and are incapable of critical thinking -- not to mention that they know nothing and hate God.

Tokyosmash
04-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Lies. Obama's Youth went to government training centers (socialized education) and are incapable of critical thinking -- not to mention that they know nothing and hate God.

I and everyone I know hated Obama's politics from the beginning, we are also what you would refer to as failures in modern schooling due to being supressed when asking about subjects that they dont want you to know about.

If you think just because someone went to public school that they arnt capable of criticle and objective thinking than you are a sad case.

Kludge
04-22-2009, 07:50 PM
You lot need to stop taking me seriously. I don't want to use sarcasm tags, but I'll do it if I have to!

Conza88
04-22-2009, 08:30 PM
You lot need to stop taking me seriously. I don't want to use sarcasm tags, but I'll do it if I have to!

Step 1) Watch Monty Python
Step 2) Emulate

Then it might be a tad more obvious, as good satire is. ;)

Kludge
04-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Step 1) Watch Monty Python
Step 2) Emulate

Then it might be a tad more obvious, as good satire is. ;)

Too many people would understand when I am mocking them, then, and I would be unable to differentiate between Kipple and people I will respect.

Tokyosmash
04-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Sorry man, never been able to meter E-sarcasm

Vessol
04-22-2009, 09:24 PM
What do you expect from a forum visited by a bunch of teenage middle-class white kids?

Kludge
04-22-2009, 09:31 PM
What do you expect from a forum visited by a bunch of teenage middle-class white kids?

Oh wait -- you were talking about the site linked to in the OP's link, weren't you?

:p