PDA

View Full Version : Level of awareness for Ron Paul less then 10%

DjLoTi
09-19-2007, 06:48 AM
" Two other Republican candidates, Sen. Sam Brownback of Kansas and Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, still remain below the 10% threshold of awareness, excluding their results. "

http://www.forbes.com/opinions/2007/09/18/forbes-tracker-appeal-oped-cx_daa_0918appeal.html

libertygrl
09-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Then we have to step up! What about volunteers from every state setting up information tables in front of their local supermarkets each weekend? Have some sort of gimmick to attract people first like free balloons for kids or something. We have to go where the people are and remain a consistent presence. Just one idea anyway...

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-19-2007, 06:19 PM
MY grocery store has an area at the exit for free publications and other info. I'm always sure to leave a few slim jims there. Tack a couple to your hardware store's bulletin board. Post your own ideas.

Daveforliberty
09-19-2007, 06:30 PM
OMG, less than 10% name recoginition, but 4% (or more) support? Keep putting those signs on your lawns, bumper stickers on your cars, and banners on your freeway overpasses. We can't lose!

ItsTime
09-19-2007, 06:34 PM
OMG, less than 10% name recoginition, but 4% (or more) support? Keep putting those signs on your lawns, bumper stickers on your cars, and banners on your freeway overpasses. We can't lose!

half the people who know him love him!

Here is what I suggest please repost everywhere because it is EASY.

Every time you go to the store (any store) park near the back of the lot. Put Ron Paul signs in your windshield. Maybe a little sign that says "Ron Paul info take one!" and put slim jims in your blades.

After you are done your shopping, stop at every car in your row and leave slim jims in their blades. It will take 10 mins to do.

Then later that week place some signs near the stores you left the slim jims at.