PDA

View Full Version : ** Shep Smith on Freedom Watch: We do not F%@ing torture!! [Youtube] **

mrchubbs
04-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Here is Shephard Smith dropping the F bomb on Freedom Watch today. I thought it may help with promotion so I uploaded it first. Look for the rest later today.

YouTube - Shephard Smith drops F-bomb during Freedom Watch: We do not F%$&ing torture!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEtFMj6ZiHM)

Enjoy!

Reason
04-22-2009, 12:51 PM
:D

slacker921
04-22-2009, 12:54 PM
But the Bush Doctrine is aok, right Shep?

MRoCkEd
04-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Videos of people swearing on air are usually quite popular.
I suggest adding news blooper as a tag

Jeremy
04-22-2009, 12:59 PM
lol looks like he regretted it

specsaregood
04-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Shepard Smith is a heavyhitter when it comes to MSM talking heads.

I was perusing his wiki:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepard_Smith

The Fox Report with Shepard Smith remains the top-rated newscast in cable news and is ranked third in the top programs in cable news.[3] Shepard Smith tied for second (along with Dan Rather and Peter Jennings) most trusted news anchor on both network and cable news in a 2003 TV Guide poll.[4] In addition to anchoring Fox News Channel's flagship news program, Smith also anchors most prime time news presentations provided by Fox News for the Fox television network.

On November 19, 2007, The New York Times reported that Smith had signed a three-year contract giving him between US$7 and 8 million per year. This contract places Smith into the same pay league as anchors Brian Williams of NBC and Charles Gibson of ABC.[5]

homah
04-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Videos of people swearing on air are usually quite popular.
I suggest adding news blooper as a tag

Post it as a response to this :D YouTube - Shepard Smith Blooper 4 Nov 02, Jennifer Lopez Blow Job comment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzV8wrnLfS4)

Don't Tread on Mike
04-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Shepard Smith is such an idiot. When I was watching that live I couldnt wait for him to get the hell off. Ron Paul did a great job though :D

AJ Antimony
04-22-2009, 01:34 PM
It's a shame they have all these Fox News people on Liberty Watch. Sort of an oxymoron. They weren't really Liberty Watching when Bush was in power. The only Fox person to do that was the Judge. Even Glen Beck didn't start to REALLY Liberty Watch until a Democrat was elected.

Kludge
04-22-2009, 01:40 PM
1) Who the hell is Bob Bare?

2) I'm glad that segment wasn't on-air. Smith looked like a moron (but I didn't see today's FW, so I don't know what he was saying prior to that). "THIS IS AMERICA!"

Cowlesy
04-22-2009, 01:43 PM
1) Who the hell is Bob Bare?

2) I'm glad that segment wasn't on-air. Smith looked like a moron (but I didn't see today's FW, so I don't know what he was saying prior to that). "THIS IS AMERICA!"

Bob Baer is a former CIA operative and it is said the movie Syriana was based on him.

Reason
04-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Bob Baer is a former CIA operative and it is said the movie Syriana was based on him.

<3 Syriana :)

Annihilia
04-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Shepard Smith is such an idiot. When I was watching that live I couldnt wait for him to get the hell off. Ron Paul did a great job though :D

^
This.

I thought it very FOX-like that they would air this part of Freedom Watch on live TV, as if saying to the public "see, business as usual!".

Captain America
04-22-2009, 01:51 PM
he might have good intentions but i think that his outbrust was mostly destracting He was just saying the same thing over and over and it was a good point. America doesn't torture, that's important. He was the center of attention without making more good points. Shep seems alright and all but i would rather see Peter Schiff after the Judge makes his opening comments.

Freedom Watch should always talk about the constitution, reasons why a central 4th column Bank take away freedom and liberty, small government, why central planning doesn't work, why true capitalism can't fail, etc..

Deborah K
04-22-2009, 02:10 PM
I wish Nap would put Ed Griffin on.....

MRoCkEd
04-22-2009, 02:13 PM
I wish Nap would put Ed Griffin on.....
I bet he would.
Suggest a special devoted entirely to the Federal Reserve.

Bern
04-22-2009, 02:18 PM
"oops"

lol

Knightskye
04-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Shep was on the air earlier, broadcasting from the Strategy Room, talking about torture:

YouTube - Shep Smith and The Judge on the Torture Memos! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbaB6YumiQc)

You can see Ron Paul on the monitor. :D

p4poetic
04-22-2009, 09:24 PM
So he got a little heated...lol.

mello
04-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Personally I don't think there are enough f-bombs on the news.

Flirple
04-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Shep looked like he was drunk or high or something.

0zzy
04-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Shep looked like he was drunk or high or something.

ya hah. he was scary :).

MRoCkEd
04-23-2009, 07:50 AM
The video is going viral.
Dailykos, Huffpo, the Atlantic and many more have linked to it.

These outrageous moments are a good way to promote this show.

Bruno
04-23-2009, 07:56 AM
I liked Shephard Smith much more than I did yesterday.

He Who Pawns
04-23-2009, 09:29 AM
The video is going viral.
Dailykos, Huffpo, the Atlantic and many more have linked to it.

These outrageous moments are a good way to promote this show.

The moment I saw this I knew it would blow up.

shelly
04-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Can any of you post yesterday's Freedom Watch playlist & the F-bomb clip at infowars and/or campaignforliberty?

We seem to be much lower in views this week (for the show) than last week for some reason... not sure why!

JoshLowry
04-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Can any of you post yesterday's Freedom Watch playlist & the F-bomb clip at infowars and/or campaignforliberty?

We seem to be much lower in views this week (for the show) than last week for some reason... not sure why!

Shelly see if you can get Gary Johnson on next week. That would be a great guest.

shelly
04-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Shelly see if you can get Gary Johnson on next week. That would be a great guest.

He's #5 right now:
http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/pages/freedom_watch_guest_suggestions

JoshLowry
04-23-2009, 11:14 AM
He's #5 right now:
http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/pages/freedom_watch_guest_suggestions

Oh, woops, I added it as an idea in the other section. I didn't see this before.

:o

Thanks.