PDA

View Full Version : Public Enemy Warns Crowd of Tens of Thousands of "Obama Deception"

dannno
04-22-2009, 12:45 PM
For those who do not like "rap" or hip hop, I encourage you to read the article, especially the part in bold.

Coachella is a huge music festival out in the desert of Southern California usually with about 30-40 bands headlining over a weekend long concert.

Rap Group Public Enemy Warn Of “The Obama Deception”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Public Enemy - one of the most influential rap groups in music history - took an opportunity at the Coachella 2009 festival to warn their audience about “The Obama Deception,” in reference to Alex Jones’ recently released underground blockbuster documentary.

The L.A. Times reports that Public Enemy member Professor Griff, who himself appears in the film, “made repeated references to the “Obama deception,” during the concert in California at which Paul McCartney, Morrissey, the Cure and Leonard Cohen also performed.

Public Enemy’s 2005 album was entitled “New Whirl Order” and included tracks such as “66.6 Strikes Again,” “What A Fool Believes,” and “Revolution”. The band were at their peak in the late 80’s. Their 1988 album It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back peaked at #42 on the Billboard 200, and at #1 on the Billboard R&B/Hip hop Album charts and is routinely ranked in the top 50 albums of all time, being regarded as one of the most influential and groundbreaking records in history.

Public Enemy, along with N.W.A., were two of the seminal acts in the organic explosion of hip-hop during the latter 1980’s, when the grassroots of the genre was all about black people becoming informed, empowered and strong and breaking free from stereotypical associations with poverty and drugs.

As soon as hip-hop became a vehicle for political and personal awakening, it was seized and devoured by corporate America and MTV, before being gradually deformed into what we see on television today - where black icons rap not about fighting the man or standing up to the system, but about how much money and sex they have while girls with giant buttocks wiggle around behind them.

We continually hear about huge music stars using their gargantuan public platforms to educate the public about the new world order at concerts and gigs.

At the internationally renowned Reading festival In August 2006, Muse front man Matt Bellamy donned a T-shirt emblazoned with the words “Terrorstorm,” wearing it for the band’s headline performance which was watched collectively by tens of millions of people worldwide.

http://www.infowars.com/rap-group-public-enemy-warn-of-the-obama-deception/

LittleLightShining
04-22-2009, 12:59 PM
I love PE. Love them. I want to know what Professor Griff was saying about The O. D. specifically, though. I still haven't seen it.

sluggo
04-22-2009, 01:18 PM
I wonder how that went over with what I presume to be a very Pro-Bama crowd?

dannno
04-22-2009, 01:21 PM
I love PE. Love them. I want to know what Professor Griff was saying about The O. D. specifically, though. I still haven't seen it.

He's in it!

He Who Pawns
04-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Can someone please sum up the Obama Deception for me? What's the main point of the film?

dannno
04-22-2009, 01:22 PM
I wonder how that went over with what I presume to be a very Pro-Bama crowd?

Me too, and yes, you would presume correct.

torchbearer
04-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Can someone please sum up the Obama Deception for me? What's the main point of the film?

The meat of it: It shows the people Obama has surrounded himself with and their affiliations.
They all belong to these three organizations:
Trilateral
Bilderberg
Council on Foreign Relations
All have ties to big banks/wallstreet
Federal Reserve

It has some other things, but these are the parts I find most important for people to understand.
C. Wright Mills a famous sociologist wrote a piece called the Power Elite which is a scientific study of how powered is shared among a handful of people in the US government between the corporations, military industrial complex/military, and government.
I wish Alex would have focused his film solely on these points, because they are the easiest for people to see, easiest to prove, and the most damning part of our failed governmental system.

dannno
04-22-2009, 01:30 PM

If you watch the two films mentioned in the above article, "The Obama Deception" and "Terrorstorm", your life will change in ways that a summary of the films cannot do. So it would really be a disservice to give you a summary without a strong recommendations to watch the films for yourself. Tb just gave a pretty good one while I wrote this tho..

There are some people here who stopped watching the film when he started investigating the Bilderberg meeting, feeling like it was going to spiral from fact into conspiracy, however they were being presumptuous and they were wrong. They should watch the last half, because it is just as factual and even more hard hitting than the first half.

He Who Pawns
04-22-2009, 01:41 PM
I think Bilderberg is pure BS as a conspiracy theory, so that's one strike against the Obama Deception right there.

If the theory is that Obama is somehow a puppet to entrenched interests, well, I'm sure he is. he does very much strike me as a figurehead. W was the same way.

torchbearer
04-22-2009, 01:45 PM
I think Bilderberg is pure BS as a conspiracy theory, so that's one strike against the Obama Deception right there.

If the theory is that Obama is somehow a puppet to entrenched interests, well, I'm sure he is. he does very much strike me as a figurehead. W was the same way.

Bilderberg isn't a fictional conspiracy, it is a real body of elites who do conspire.
This is apart of real scientific study in sociology. It is a power center as we call it.
If it makes you feel better on the inside, think of it as a fraternity for only the most wealthy and influential. It is a governing body of people who control media and resources. Working together, they can better achieve their objectives.
You don't get invited to their rush parties until they decide to invite you for one of the above reason.
What they discuss is pure speculation. So anyone who states they are planning to take over the world with a NWO is expressing a conspiracy theory, but the group and it membership is not fiction.
You can assume their intentions by the actions of their members.

He Who Pawns
04-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Bilderberg isn't a fictional conspiracy, it is a real body of elites who do conspire.

So are all of the rich people at any country club. They all sit around and scheme ways to get richer. So what? I would too if I was rich and powerful. There is no mystery to it. Bilbergerg is simply the world's most elite country club.

torchbearer
04-22-2009, 01:54 PM
So are all of the rich people at any country club. They all sit around and scheme ways to get richer. So what? I would too if I was rich and powerful. There is no mystery to it. Bilbergerg is simply the world's most elite country club.

But its not a country club. They don't play golf.
They meet at secured locations(not available for you or any outside reporting) and have meetings.
People conspire at meetings... that is why we have them.
If the super majority of every person who gets put into governmental positions come from elite groups, then you know the agenda and its goals are to serve the elites purposes.
That is why this is relevant information, and why your dismissal of it is detrimental to your growth of knowledge.
It is relevant that the "outsider to DC",Obama, as the media put it in the election, has nothing but elitest from these certain organization on his staff. The same as the Bushes. The same as the clintons. Etc.
This is what C. Wright Mills is talking about.
This is why it is important for Obama supporters to understand this information. There is no change. It's the same people running the show, thus the Obama mask in front of the rich white business man on the cover.

If you don't understand what I just stated, you can't be helped.

SLSteven
04-22-2009, 01:57 PM
They meet at secured locations(not available for you or any outside reporting) and have meetings.

Maybe they're just playing bridge...

MsDoodahs
04-22-2009, 01:59 PM

I am the same re: Bildeberg stuff.

That said - YOU MUST WATCH THE FILM.

I kid you not.

It is TOTALLY TOTALLY worth your time.

When AJ goes into the Bildeberg stuff, half listen and keep going. Once he's past that - and it's kind of early in the thing - you will be VERY glad you did.

:)

MsDoodahs
04-22-2009, 02:03 PM
It is a power center as we call it.
If it makes you feel better on the inside, think of it as a fraternity for only the most wealthy and influential. It is a governing body of people who control media and resources. Working together, they can better achieve their objectives.

That is how I view them.

And by the way, we're a fraternity for the liberty minded, attempting to work together to achieve our objectives.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
04-22-2009, 02:05 PM
I believe the rest of Public Enemy are in love with Obama. I remember seeing a video of Public Enemy in Belgrade celebrating an Obama victory with the crowd cheering loudly for "the first black man elected President".

torchbearer
04-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Maybe they're just playing bridge...

maybe they're just blowing goats.
:rolleyes:

BuddyRey
04-22-2009, 02:10 PM
Sweet!

I'm gonna bump "It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold us Back" now in tribute to PE and their refusal to fall for the establishment bait!

ItsTime
04-22-2009, 02:13 PM
I am not a AJ fan but the film is worth the watch. Some pretty good info in there. Just have to look/listen past the theatrics.

And when PE "warns of the "The Obama Deception" they mean they are warning the crowd that Obama is a fake right? Or are they warning people about how the movie sucks?

He Who Pawns
04-22-2009, 02:17 PM

Neither do half the people at country clubs. Every been to one?

Country clubs are secret and secure and off limits to the public or press. It's that Bilderberg has extremely powerful people, many of whom have fulltime security details. Duh... yeh.. there's gonna be a ton of security there.

If the super majority of every person who gets put into governmental positions come from elite groups, then you know the agenda and its goals are to serve the elites purposes.

Welcome to the business world, the world of film production, wall street, oil companies, fashion, etc. It's always all about who you know.

rpfan2008
04-22-2009, 02:17 PM
I am not a AJ fan but the film is worth the watch. Some pretty good info in there. Just have to look/listen past the theatrics.

And when PE "warns of the "The Obama Deception" they mean they are warning the crowd that Obama is a fake right? Or are they warning people about how the movie sucks?

What the are supp to be doing while wearing Terrorstorm gear, btw they are in the movie talking about the 'hidden money powers'.

Chester Copperpot
04-22-2009, 02:18 PM
people are waking up.. everybody just keep doing what theyre doing and a little bit more and we'll win this fight.

StilesBC
04-22-2009, 02:20 PM
I think Bilderberg is pure BS as a conspiracy theory, so that's one strike against the Obama Deception right there

So you think it is okay for American political figures to meet illegally with leaders of other countries without any transparency? Regardless of what you think they are doing (conspiring, blowing goats, etc) it cannot be denied that the meetings exist. And it also cannot be denied that it is illegal for elected representatives to hold unsanctioned meetings with foreign officials.

Either way, it should concern you.

ItsTime
04-22-2009, 02:21 PM
What the are supp to be doing while wearing Terrorstorm gear, btw they are in the movie talking about the 'hidden money powers'.

Sorry didnt know what Terrorstorm was till just now. :o

Im dont follow AJ too much.

Spike
04-22-2009, 02:25 PM

But a substantial number of these people that attend the Bilderberg conference are ELECTED officials. Long ago, the people living in the major western countries decided on a democratic form of government and not an autocratic one. They spilled their guts out to make that happen. Obviously, they don't decide the fate of the world but the fact that democratically elected politicians attend these conferences without the knowledge of their constituents is not a good sign.

reagle
04-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Griff in Obama Deception
YouTube - The Obama Deception Extras:Interviews with, Professor Griff, KRS-One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VmrMiMP78)

it would be good to get public officials to disclose what they talked about at Bilderberg with foreign and private interests.

bunklocoempire
04-22-2009, 02:51 PM
More allies. :)

Bunkloco

sluggo
04-22-2009, 02:54 PM
I remember when Prof. Griff got in hot water for saying that Jews were responsible for all the worlds evil, and that White people were savages who engaged in bestiality while Blacks were flying around in spaceships. Or something like that.

Anyhow, I'm glad he seems to have saned up a little.

emazur
04-22-2009, 03:06 PM

The Bilderberg chairman admitted the Bilderberg group helped create the Euro:
http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-chairman-bilderberg-helped-create-the-euro/
‘A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group- an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr. Davignon- could also ‘improve understanding’ on future action, in the same way it helped create the Euro in the 1990s, he said.’

I'm sure they conspire to strongly influence govt. policy, it's really a matter of what they are conspiring about, and whether or not they have an end game.

torchbearer
04-22-2009, 03:12 PM
‘A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group- an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr. Davignon- could also ‘improve understanding’ on future action, in the same way it helped create the Euro in the 1990s, he said.’

I'm sure they conspire to strongly influence govt. policy, it's really a matter of what they are conspiring about, and whether or not they have an end game.

oh, but hewhopawns thinks its just a country club full of pricks just grab assing.
He's such a fool. SHould change his name to Hewhoknowsshit

krazy kaju
04-22-2009, 03:23 PM

How do they conspire? How do you know that they conspire?

torchbearer
04-22-2009, 03:27 PM
How do they conspire? How do you know that they conspire?

from above:

We conspire all the time on this forum. Everytime we have a moneybomb... everytime we had a sign wave or some gathering. We got together and conspired to do it.
If i had the time and will to gather every quote from every person that attends these events, I'm sure i'd find more than just this one confirmation... but it only takes one to prove they conspire.

pcosmar
04-22-2009, 03:30 PM
That is how I view them.

And by the way, we're a fraternity for the liberty minded, attempting to work together to achieve our objectives.

That would make us a Conspiracy. :)
In Theory :D
;)

torchbearer
04-22-2009, 03:31 PM
That would make us a Conspiracy. :)
In Theory :D
;)

we are.
we even have secret societies.
I think of it as the anti-cfr.
Not everything we do is discussed on a public forum.

Anti Federalist
04-22-2009, 03:54 PM
For those who do not like "rap" or hip hop, I encourage you to read the article, especially the part in bold.

Coachella is a huge music festival out in the desert of Southern California usually with about 30-40 bands headlining over a weekend long concert.

http://www.infowars.com/rap-group-public-enemy-warn-of-the-obama-deception/

I wish PJW would change the headline.

The perception at a quick read, is that Public Enemy is warning people about the film, not the actual deceptions of Obama

Anti Federalist
04-22-2009, 03:57 PM
oh, but hewhopawns thinks its just a country club full of pricks just grab assing.

Lulz at the bold.

On serious note, Torch is right, Bilderberg's conferences are certainly not CC pricks playing around.

They meet in secret, hold the meetings in private, release no notes or minutes or allow any media.

It's only been in the past few years that enough exposure has been given to this, that now those walls of secrecy are breaking down some.

As they do, as lists of who attend are made public and minutes of the discussions leaked, you find more and more, that policy is set, and then a year or two later, enacted.

That is not how you are supposed to run a free representative republic, period.

sevin
04-22-2009, 04:35 PM

lol

dannno
04-22-2009, 04:44 PM

He's IN the movie, he's the guy that talks about burger king in the beginning and also has a good interview later on in the film.

dannno
04-22-2009, 04:47 PM
I wish PJW would change the headline.

The perception at a quick read, is that Public Enemy is warning people about the film, not the actual deceptions of Obama

Ahh, well it was meant to mean he was warning them about the deceptions of Obama in general, I don't know if he plugged the movie or what :confused: I hope he did though..

rpfan2008
04-22-2009, 04:52 PM
He's IN the movie, he's the guy that talks about burger king in the beginning and also has a good interview later on in the film.

No that's krs-one (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRS-One)

Professor Griff is the one who talks about going to Africa...control natural minerals.

dannno
04-22-2009, 04:58 PM
No that's krs-one (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRS-One)

Professor Griff is the one who talks about going to Africa...control natural minerals.

Oh ya, ur right..I knew that..not sure why I typed that out..

OptionsTrader
04-22-2009, 05:03 PM
I am the same re: Bildeberg stuff.

That said - YOU MUST WATCH THE FILM.

I kid you not.

It is TOTALLY TOTALLY worth your time.

When AJ goes into the Bildeberg stuff, half listen and keep going. Once he's past that - and it's kind of early in the thing - you will be VERY glad you did.

What I have a problem with is the fucking secrecy. Bernanke attending the meeting last year? What was fucking discussed? You are, but others may not be, aware that the Fed chairman is on video entering the loacation of the last meeting.

Secret Fed meetings here that Congress is not allowed to attend, secret actions Congress is not allowed to audit, and secret meetings at the good ol 'berg meeting.

For God's sake I am so tired of the other 90% of the population being asleep.

Jace
04-22-2009, 11:17 PM

emazur
04-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Did anyone see the documentary the other night on the History Channel about secret societies?

It was very informative about the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergs -- how they exert power and how they interlock.

One of the guys on the show was saying how he had witnessed a CFR discussion where they were debating some tax or other and they came into agreement about it, and then the very next day there was an editorial in the Washington Post supporting the tax. Then it went before Congress and became law, just like that. And this guy was amazed how the CFR debates things and then whatever they decide somehow becomes policy. I think he was that same old reporter guy who was hanging with Alex Jones at a Bilderberg meeting.

The show went through how all the many CFR members dominate government and how Reagan was outspoken against them, and vowed to expose them, and then he picks Bush for his VP and was shot soon after being elected.

They talked about how these groups are made up of powerful people who are directly involved in governance and banking and how they meet in secret under heavy security. All interesting stuff.

CFR member Daniel Pipes was on the show as a debunker, saying the CFR was just a bunch of like-minded people who like to get together discuss foreign policy.

It was a great primer for mainstreamers on the CFR, Trilaterals and Bilderbergs -- all the stuff Alex Jones talks about, but without his style that can turn some people off.

I didn't watch the whole documentary and recorded on my DVR, but when I went to re-watch it, it somehow was gone from my saved shows. Hmmm...

(Key Twilight Zone Music.)

I never heard of this, but searched and found it on google video - I'll check it out later
History Channel-Secret Societies(David Icke) DANIEL PIPES speaks BOLLOCKS!! (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1270081493781521177)

Jace
04-23-2009, 12:42 AM

BlackTerrel
04-23-2009, 12:59 AM
I was at Coachella but must have missed this... shame. Would've liked to hear it.

BlackTerrel
04-23-2009, 01:04 AM
I remember when Prof. Griff got in hot water for saying that Jews were responsible for all the worlds evil, and that White people were savages who engaged in bestiality while Blacks were flying around in spaceships. Or something like that.

Anyhow, I'm glad he seems to have saned up a little.

Is he Nation of Islam? That's what they believe.... whites are a race of devils created by an evil black scientist. There's a spaceship of black people up in the sky that Farrakhan and others have been beamed up to where they told him that the white man's reign would soon end and be slaughtered. Seriously, I'm not even joking, that's what they believe.

If Griff really believes this stuff I'd be very wary of aligning with him just because he doesn't like Obama.

Minarchy4Sale
04-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Is he Nation of Islam? That's what they believe.... whites are a race of devils created by an evil black scientist. There's a spaceship of black people up in the sky that Farrakhan and others have been beamed up to where they told him that the white man's reign would soon end and be slaughtered. Seriously, I'm not even joking, that's what they believe.

If Griff really believes this stuff I'd be very wary of aligning with him just because he doesn't like Obama.

The NOI isnt exactly a club for intellectuals. It's too bad really, they do some good in the 'hood'. It's unfortunatel that they need some kind of scientologist mythology to justify it to people.

BlackTerrel
04-23-2009, 01:49 AM
The NOI isnt exactly a club for intellectuals. It's too bad really, they do some good in the 'hood'. It's unfortunatel that they need some kind of scientologist mythology to justify it to people.

They don't do good because they're good people, they do good because it helps them spread their message. But here's the thing. Any good you do is wiped out when you are a racist psycho.

Some people here are so anti-establishment that they'll embrace anything that is anti-establishment. The NOI hates your guts, they want you dead (if you're white). They literally believe that you are a race of evil devils created by a black scientist named Yakub. Soon your time will be up and you will be exterminated or enslaved. This isn't some wishy washy "maybe racist stuff" this is in your face I want you dead racism. I have talked to a number of NOI people, they don't hide it, this is what they believe.

I don't know if "Professor Griff" is NOI. But if he is and you're aligning yourself with him just because he's anti-Obama I'd reconsider my priorities. If he's really NOI he probably hates Obama because of his white mama.

IPSecure
04-23-2009, 02:33 AM
Behind The Big News: Propaganda and the CFR (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6632255652046262625)

Minarchy4Sale
04-23-2009, 02:51 AM
They don't do good because they're good people, they do good because it helps them spread their message. But here's the thing. Any good you do is wiped out when you are a racist psycho.

Some people here are so anti-establishment that they'll embrace anything that is anti-establishment. The NOI hates your guts, they want you dead (if you're white). They literally believe that you are a race of evil devils created by a black scientist named Yakub. Soon your time will be up and you will be exterminated or enslaved. This isn't some wishy washy "maybe racist stuff" this is in your face I want you dead racism. I have talked to a number of NOI people, they don't hide it, this is what they believe.

I don't know if "Professor Griff" is NOI. But if he is and you're aligning yourself with him just because he's anti-Obama I'd reconsider my priorities. If he's really NOI he probably hates Obama because of his white mama.

You dont have to preach to me about NOI. I grew up in St. Louis, and got to know the NOI by being on the same streets as them. At one point, my black buddies tried to get me into a speech by Farrakhan(sic?), because they thought that I needed to hear EVERYTHING that NOI had to say, instead of just what 'whitey' hears. Needless to say I didnt get in, and almost got my ass stomped.

Even though they are assholes, they do manage to help turn lives around. Unfortunately they turn crackheads into people that respect themselves, but hate everyone else. It sucks, but its still an improvement. I'd rather see self reliant blacks who hate me, than modern day slaves of the state, who happen to be black, who hate me.

As far as seeking to ally ourselves with anyone who is against 'the system', well, I dont know about 'ally', but its good that they are at least more awake than the sheep. We can deal with their irrational hatreds later.

nobody's_hero
04-23-2009, 03:06 AM
Mklvfkwr!

I was wondering that too. I'm still not 100% sure what the wording of the article means.

"Warning" usually implies a hazard or something to be avoided. "Informing" or "educating" would have been a better substitute, perhaps.

LittleLightShining
04-23-2009, 05:59 AM
Griff in Obama Deception
YouTube - The Obama Deception Extras:Interviews with, Professor Griff, KRS-One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VmrMiMP78)

it would be good to get public officials to disclose what they talked about at Bilderberg with foreign and private interests.Thanks for that. I always loved KRS-one, too.

I don't know if "Professor Griff" is NOI. But if he is and you're aligning yourself with him just because he's anti-Obama I'd reconsider my priorities. If he's really NOI he probably hates Obama because of his white mama.That really doesn't bother me at all. Really. At least they see what's going on under the surface, unlike the neo-cons who think they're libertarian now.

Mklvfkwr!

I was wondering that too. I'm still not 100% sure what the wording of the article means.

"Warning" usually implies a hazard or something to be avoided. "Informing" or "educating" would have been a better substitute, perhaps. They accomplished the mission-- cover the story but spin it so people won't understand what happened. There's nothing in that article that gives you a clue one way or another.

BlackTerrel
04-23-2009, 09:32 AM
As far as seeking to ally ourselves with anyone who is against 'the system', well, I dont know about 'ally', but its good that they are at least more awake than the sheep. We can deal with their irrational hatreds later.

That really doesn't bother me at all. Really. At least they see what's going on under the surface, unlike the neo-cons who think they're libertarian now.

Are you kidding me? The NOI believes that "white people are a race of evil devils created by an evil black scientist named Yakub. They've reigned for thousands of years but soon whites will be exterminated or enslaved and the blacks will rule. And we know this because over time certain NOI leaders have been beamed up to an all black manned space ship where they were told that the white man's comeuppance was right around the corner".

You consider that being awake? You consider that to be seeing " what's going on under the surface"? Because I see that as being fucking crazy.

We can deal with their irrational hatreds later.

You just got through telling me you almost got your ass stomped by NOI types just because of your race. Do you really think these people want to compromise with you? Do you really think they'd have a rational discourse? They want you dead.

To be clear the NOI is rejected by the vast majority of black people, including all my friends and family.

Minarchy4Sale
04-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Are you kidding me? The NOI believes that "white people are a race of evil devils created by an evil black scientist named Yakub. They've reigned for thousands of years but soon whites will be exterminated or enslaved and the blacks will rule. And we know this because over time certain NOI leaders have been beamed up to an all black manned space ship where they were told that the white man's comeuppance was right around the corner".

You consider that being awake? You consider that to be seeing " what's going on under the surface"? Because I see that as being fucking crazy.[

that made me laugh. Yeah, they are crazy. Half the people in this movement are crazy. UFOs, Chupacabras, Inside Jobs... I deal with crazy people all the time. I guess I'm just not threatened by their crazy assed beliefs because last I checked, they havent acted on them. When they start acquiring fissile material, Ill get worried.

You just got through telling me you almost got your ass stomped by NOI types just because of your race. Do you really think these people want to compromise with you? Do you really think they'd have a rational discourse? They want you dead.

I almost got my ass kicked because I let my ignorant friends take me to the home of the reverse KKK. Every other single NOI encounter I have ever had, which has been in the dozens, involved them avoiding me.... And I guess I am more afraid of crackheads who view me as a potential victim without hate, than someone who views me as a potential enemy but will leave me alone.

Plus, I go armed. If they plan on trying to kill me, they better bring all their cousins and pack a lunch.

To be clear the NOI is rejected by the vast majority of black people, including all my friends and family.

This is why, ultimately, the NOI is not a threat. It is clear even to the vast majority of blacks, despite the shitty conditions many of them live in, that the answer to the problem isnt as simple as 'killing whitey'. Once we wake up the larger community to who their real enemies are, groups like NOI or the KKK will shrink to the point where they might as well not exist.

LittleLightShining
04-23-2009, 03:15 PM

You consider that being awake? You consider that to be seeing " what's going on under the surface"? Because I see that as being fucking crazy.

Well, when you put it like that my comment is ridiculous, but I honestly don't care. People think I'm crazy for my faith, too.

BlackTerrel
04-23-2009, 03:16 PM
This is why, ultimately, the NOI is not a threat. It is clear even to the vast majority of blacks, despite the shitty conditions many of them live in, that the answer to the problem isnt as simple as 'killing whitey'. Once we wake up the larger community to who their real enemies are, groups like NOI or the KKK will shrink to the point where they might as well not exist.

I agree that they aren't a threat. Where I disagree is that their views are good, or that their views are better than most people who are "not awake".