PDA

View Full Version : Drunken cop relating stories of tasering, taking pictures of victims.

Anti Federalist
04-22-2009, 11:58 AM
YouTube - drunk erie PA cop talking about shooting, phone picturing and tazering (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kIH5EQeCSc)

acptulsa
04-22-2009, 12:00 PM
We need to stop calling these damned things by their euphamism 'tasers' and start calling a cattle prod a cattle prod.

roho76
04-22-2009, 12:11 PM
I bet he gets in a car and drives home with no worries. What a filth pig.

MsDoodahs
04-22-2009, 12:13 PM
My blood pressure is already up from listening to the Judge's show, so I am NOT going to watch this.

but if the "cop" is laughing about using the cattle prod on people, then he DAMN WELL BETTER LOSE HIS FUCKING JOB.

How REVOLTING these JACK BOOTED THUGS are.

gls
04-22-2009, 12:28 PM
My blood pressure is already up from listening to the Judge's show, so I am NOT going to watch this.

but if the "cop" is laughing about using the cattle prod on people, then he DAMN WELL BETTER LOSE HIS FUCKING JOB.

From reading the comments (most of which are extremely disturbing), it appears he received a 10-day suspension. I also read something about him using his vacation days during it, so it's probably paid.

phill4paul
04-22-2009, 12:35 PM
From reading the comments (most of which are extremely disturbing), it appears he received a 10-day suspension. I also read something about him using his vacation days during it, so it's probably paid.

What's the real kicker is that anytime civilians get in trouble they have to take some kinda mandated school. Drunk driving? DUI assessment and classes. Get in a fight in public? Phyche-eval and anger-management classes.
How about putting these f*cks in a mandated class. We'll call it public-SERVANT 101. Also a week of continuing-ed courses on the Constitution.:mad:

acptulsa
04-22-2009, 12:35 PM
No problem with him doing these things, but ten days off for admitting to it in public. Great.

Anti Federalist
04-22-2009, 01:09 PM

Listening to the judge right now on AJ's show.

+1 to all the rest.

newbitech
04-22-2009, 01:28 PM
look at all the fools around reinforcing his behavior and laughing at his "jokes". Disgusting. Why didn't someone tell this fool that his actions and jokes are unacceptable? Do these people feel comfortable being around this guy? Do they really feel comfortable being his "friends"?