PDA

View Full Version : Need a vote for a question on Freedom Watch, so close to winning

avix123
04-22-2009, 06:50 AM
http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/pages/general/filter/top

The second question. So close to being #1.

Mainstream attempts to hijack and direct liberty movement

It is glaringly obvious that mainstream conservative rhetoric changed on a dime once Obama entered the White House. Those who regularly mocked and attacked Ron Paul and his like-minded supporters are suddenly pretending to have sided with the good doctor all along.

The old guard see that the liberty movement has great appeal, so it is no surprise to see them attempt to wrestle control of it from the grassroots in order to dictate its direction on their terms.

Thank you in advance.

evilfunnystuff
04-22-2009, 06:54 AM
wow good topic especialy with Beck and Ron bein on in the same day

evilfunnystuff
04-22-2009, 07:01 AM
I voted the Naomi Wolf idea and the fed idea up also

avix123
04-22-2009, 07:08 AM
Well you canceled out the vote for the one I needed. :(

Bern
04-22-2009, 07:12 AM
Freedom Watch, Episode 11 - April 22:
Updated Topics:
* DHS/FBI report on right-wing extremism
* DoJ torture memos
* "Constitution-free" zone
* Secession

We'll be asking your questions and reading your reactions (related to these topics) throughout the show, so post them here between now and Wednesday morning.

Live reactions/questions will be taken via Twitter (send your tweets to "@shellyroche") during the show.

In most cases, we'll take the questions/comments with the most votes, but if someone submits a really spectacular question at the last minute, we reserve the right to use it ;)

Look at the lower right side bar for links to post suggestions for future guests or topics.

sratiug
04-22-2009, 07:29 AM
You is now tied...

jt8025
04-22-2009, 07:43 AM
For you left over votes can I get someone to vote for the Ray McBerry one. He is running for governor in my State but isn't getting attention.

My Distrct Convention did a straw poll last Sat and didn't include him. He needs the publicity.

Annihilia
04-22-2009, 08:10 AM
http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/pages/general/filter/top

The second question. So close to being #1.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks again, haha.

Don't Tread on Mike
04-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Idk, I think the repeal the fed idea is also a great topic to discuss especially with all the 'End the Fed' rallies coming up on April 25th. I gave the end the fed one 3 votes and the mainstream hijacking one 2 votes.

Annihilia
04-22-2009, 08:26 AM
Idk, I think the repeal the fed idea is also a great topic to discuss especially with all the 'End the Fed' rallies coming up on April 25th. I gave the end the fed one 3 votes and the mainstream hijacking one 2 votes.

The Fed idea is of course one of the most important topics that should be discussed, but it is also one of the most likely topics of discussion.

Remember that this is airing on FOX (streaming) with Glenn Beck on as a guest. The change in mainstream rhetoric has gotten such little coverage and I think this would be the best opportunity we have for the liberty "braintrust" to discuss it together in an open, widely viewed forum.

rpfan2008
04-22-2009, 08:28 AM
88 votes/ 84

avix123
04-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Thanks guys, you're the best!!!

avix123
04-22-2009, 10:32 AM
The Fed idea is of course one of the most important topics that should be discussed, but it is also one of the most likely topics of discussion.

Remember that this is airing on FOX (streaming) with Glenn Beck on as a guest. The change in mainstream rhetoric has gotten such little coverage and I think this would be the best opportunity we have for the liberty "braintrust" to discuss it together in an open, widely viewed forum.

Definitely agreed. Thanks.

Annihilia
04-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Definitely agreed. Thanks.

You are such a dick, Chris http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

avix123
04-22-2009, 10:48 AM
You are such a dick, Chris http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

You're welcome.:p

jt8025
04-22-2009, 12:38 PM
I didn't catch the first of the show but did any of the voting matter? Did they specifically talk about anything we voted on?

Annihilia
04-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Nope :(

He Who Pawns
04-22-2009, 12:40 PM
Did my Sciff question get asked??

Don't Tread on Mike
04-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Nope. I'm pissed.

Annihilia
04-22-2009, 01:08 PM
I don't think any of the questions from the user voice site got read, only Twitter stuff.

He Who Pawns
04-22-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't think any of the questions from the user voice site got read, only Twitter stuff.

Boooo. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon13.gif

Annihilia
04-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Maybe next week :(

I'm obviously not alone in wanting this very important topic discussed. I believe it should be acknowledged openly so that we don't end up in a position where we are doing retroactive PR damage control when these talking heads currently praising RP begin to make outlandish, inaccurate, or confrontational partisan remarks on our behalf.

The last thing I want to hear is "Oh, you're one of those FAUX News right wing libertarian sheep, you must be voting for Sarah Palin"

RPF Twitter bomb anyone?