PDA

View Full Version : Smart Girl Politics Adds Campaign4 Liberty Group

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 06:42 AM
Hey...Smart Girl Politics added a Campaign for Liberty group. Liberty Ladies please join! They seem pretty open to libertarians...oh, and fellas, if you want to get in touch with your feminine side, YOU can also join! Please do! Tones

http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/group/campaignforliberty

:p

angelatc
04-22-2009, 06:45 AM
Wow - that really sort of surprises me. I already joined SGP to leave a comment, so I'll pop over and join the group.

I don't expect this to go well, but what the hell.

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 06:50 AM
Hey great! we need a presence there! several have already joined. tones

angelatc
04-22-2009, 06:54 AM
I also volunteered to be an editor for their online magazine.

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 07:14 AM
oh that's great! I hope more will join the C4L group...we can make it wonderful! tones

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 07:48 AM
bump

LittleLightShining
04-22-2009, 08:08 AM
Ok, I'm in, too.

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 09:20 AM
yayyy! lets rock SGP! tones

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 09:49 AM
B ump

roho76
04-22-2009, 09:54 AM
Right next to the support Israel group. Nice.

Valli6
04-22-2009, 10:34 AM
A post from several days ago listed Smart Girl Politics as one of 4 primary sponsors of the Tax Day Tea Party. One of the other primary sponsors is American Solutions of which Newt Gingrich is/was? General Chairman. Coincidentally, a woman claiming to be the one who confronted the CNN reporter has a blog there. http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=248xfs0bsym3j (She supported McCain after Romney dropped out.)
I have doubts. I don't trust post-Obama, born-again conservatives. How do you'all view this?

See reagle's post 4-19, 07:21 PM, scroll down to The Tax Day Tea Party
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=189285&highlight=smartgirlpolitics&page=2

Read some of their posts, they sound like the same old neocons.
http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/page/sgs09-1

LittleLightShining
04-22-2009, 10:37 AM
A post from several days ago listed Smart Girl Politics as one of 4 primary sponsors of the Tax Day Tea Party. One of the other primary sponsors is American Solutions of which Newt Gingrich is/was? General Chairman. Coincidentally, a woman claiming to be the one who confronted the CNN reporter has a blog there. http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=248xfs0bsym3j (She supported McCain after Romney dropped out.)
I have doubts. I don't trust post-Obama, born-again conservatives. How do you'all view this?

See reagle's post 4-19, 07:21 PM, scroll down to The Tax Day Tea Party
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=189285&highlight=smartgirlpolitics&page=2

Read some of their posts, they sound like the same old neocons.
http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/page/sgs09-1A lot of groups tacked their names onto the tea parties. Having a C4L presence there isn't a bad thing.

Valli6
04-22-2009, 11:06 AM
A lot of groups tacked their names onto the tea parties. Having a C4L presence there isn't a bad thing.

Yes, but did you read their posts? They love Sarah Palin & Ann Coulter. They like Michelle Malkin and Callista Gingrich. They are obviously standard FOX news fans with standard FOX news beliefs. Do we want to share our plans and tactics with the FOX faithful? We all have spent months bitchin about how these people are hijacking our movement! I don't wish to offend anyone, but this gives me a bad feeling!

FindLiberty
04-22-2009, 11:46 AM
Just like a vampire retreats from garlic...

Hold a copy of The New American against the skin of a suspected CFR member and look for smoke. Sending a cookie from JBS.COM makes all CFR computers smoke too.

LittleLightShining
04-22-2009, 11:51 AM
Yes, but did you read their posts? They love Sarah Palin & Ann Coulter. They like Michelle Malkin and Callista Gingrich. They are obviously standard FOX news fans with standard FOX news beliefs. Do we want to share our plans and tactics with the FOX faithful? We all have spent months bitchin about how these people are hijacking our movement! I don't wish to offend anyone, but this gives me a bad feeling!Well, for what it's worth I never really planned to be active there. We have here to discuss C4L activity, or C4L itself. I'm a smart girl and I'm active in politics :D May as well have a C4L group even if it's inactive.

angelatc
04-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Yes, but did you read their posts? They love Sarah Palin & Ann Coulter. They like Michelle Malkin and Callista Gingrich. They are obviously standard FOX news fans with standard FOX news beliefs. Do we want to share our plans and tactics with the FOX faithful? We all have spent months bitchin about how these people are hijacking our movement! I don't wish to offend anyone, but this gives me a bad feeling!

HOw can they hear us if we don't talk to them?

I never crabbed about them hijacking "our" movement. That was you. I was happy to find some common ground.

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 02:57 PM
It is GOOD to have C4L presence there and the owner of the sight gave me no beef when I asked her to create the group..she did it right away. There are 9 people in the group so far and one of the ladies is in Ron Paul's district. She said she is going to call him and tell him about the C4L group on Smart Girl. Why are some of you trying to sabatoge what people are doing to spread the message? I'm so tired of the naysayers. If we don't MIX with people how are we going to grow????? TONES

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 02:58 PM
I get the distinct feeling that there are people on here who are trying to kill the movement. Are you controlled opposition or what??? TONES

Icymudpuppy
04-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Any of you liberty girls single?

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 03:00 PM
valli has 55 posts on this forum and is already trying to sabatoge...tones

Icymudpuppy
04-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Who is valli? oops. nevermind. Should have read the full thread before posting...

All the single girls around here are obamabots. It's depressing.

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 03:09 PM
I don't think you will find obama botettes here...tones

Icymudpuppy
04-22-2009, 03:09 PM
By here, I am speaking of my Geographical location

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Yes..I understood that..tones

Valli6
04-22-2009, 08:19 PM
It is GOOD to have C4L presence there and the owner of the sight gave me no beef when I asked her to create the group..she did it right away. There are 9 people in the group so far and one of the ladies is in Ron Paul's district. She said she is going to call him and tell him about the C4L group on Smart Girl. Why are some of you trying to sabatoge what people are doing to spread the message? I'm so tired of the naysayers. If we don't MIX with people how are we going to grow????? TONES
It had not occurred to me that you requested the group. Apparently you are familiar with this site and know what you're doing. Good for you, taking the initiative.
The bit about sabotoge though, please!:rolleyes: And what's with the post-counting?

tonesforjonesbones
04-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Yes I requested the group...I got no opposition at all. Whoever owns the site always seems to include libertarans when she lists conservatives. There are mostly republicans...but hey..that can change if lots will join the group. tones

tonesforjonesbones
04-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Smart Girl Politics Campaign for Liberty group has 12 members now! yay...tones