PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul forum member calls talk show and exposes Mark Levin

max
04-22-2009, 05:41 AM
Disgusting how Levin kept cutting off the sound....wouldn't let our guy speak....but we got Ron Paul's name out there!...

nice work

YouTube - Mark Levin announces 4-21-09 that Ron Paul is not going to be elected president (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am5OAo4XPqw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ronpaulforums.com%2Fshowthre ad.php%3Ft%3D188523%26page%3D8&feature=player_embedded)

LibertyEagle
04-22-2009, 05:45 AM
He's such a rude asshole. (Levin)

Thanks Max. Good find.

sluggo
04-22-2009, 05:50 AM
People should start putting pressure on any local stations that carry Levin's show.

Not only is he unlistenable, he is one of the nastiest human beings to ever speak into a microphone.

max
04-22-2009, 05:51 AM
That was Derek Johnson from this forum. I loved the way he just went right in and attacked Levin ..."Mark, you are a partisan hack."

A. Havnes
04-22-2009, 06:03 AM
Does Mark Levin actually have any fans?

Bruno
04-22-2009, 06:04 AM
That was Derek Johnson from this forum. I loved the way he just went right in and attacked Levin ..."Mark, you are a partisan hack."

Agreed. He went right for the jugular. :)

StonewallJacksonJenkins
04-22-2009, 06:07 AM
This is the kind of guy that .gov is really scared of.....GOOD WORK!

MRoCkEd
04-22-2009, 06:22 AM
I absolutely hate this Levin guy

asimplegirl
04-22-2009, 06:32 AM
I have never heard him...I am kind of shelter in this movement right now..timid..LOL..I think I called it last night "the larval stage" . :D

max
04-22-2009, 06:39 AM
I have never heard him...I am kind of shelter in this movement right now..timid..LOL..I think I called it last night "the larval stage" . :D

read this... http://www.tomatobubble.com

Master
04-22-2009, 06:40 AM
His voice makes my head hurt.

Cowlesy
04-22-2009, 07:01 AM
his fan base lives in a black hole on the other side of the crab nebula.

Bruno
04-22-2009, 07:03 AM

looking foward to seeing what you are going to morph into. :)

brandon
04-22-2009, 07:14 AM
I have never heard of him before.

How the hell can anyone listen to him? Even if you agree with his philosophy, he still is an arrogant d-bag with an extremely high pitched annoying voice.

asimplegirl
04-22-2009, 07:17 AM
looking foward to seeing what you are going to morph into. :)

LOL...I know exactly what I am going to morph into and it scares the bejesus out of me. :)

I get so stuck. I am one of those that can become part of a cult.LOL...I easily consume myself in what matters. It is already happening.

I started out as someone who was EXTREMELY right wing. Not in a good way, either. If it means anything, before showing up here, I was a member of TeamSarah (Palin's site)....

It is already happening.

Bruno
04-22-2009, 07:20 AM
LOL...I know exactly what I am going to morph into and it scares the bejesus out of me. :)

I get so stuck. I am one of those that can become part of a cult.LOL...I easily consume myself in what matters. It is already happening.

I started out as someone who was EXTREMELY right wing. Not in a good way, either. If it means anything, before showing up here, I was a member of TeamSarah (Palin's site)....

It is already happening.

Fear not! You're in good company. :D

acptulsa
04-22-2009, 07:24 AM
his fan base lives in a black hole on the other side of the crab nebula.

lmao.

But in all seriousness--we wish.

AuH20
04-22-2009, 07:50 AM
This isn't the strategy to properly unravel a Rat like Levin. You have to start an innocent dicussion on policy and then work your way up to the Federal Reserve. Talk about inflation tax whittling away at social security payments. The hypocrisy of the welfare/warfare state fueled by the Fed. Hit him with some Reagan quotes to really make his head spin. You can't go on his show and give him the high ground by mentioning Ron Paul off the bat. You play his game and turn the tables on him. Place doubt in the audience's mind by making a convincing argument. Don't shout the idiot down. He wants you to do this, so he can marginalize you!!!

pacelli
04-22-2009, 07:53 AM
"Mark you're a partisan hack."

I love it! Way to start out!!!

Bruno
04-22-2009, 07:55 AM
This isn't the strategy to properly unravel to a Rat like Levin. You have to start an innocent dicussion on policy and then work your way up to the Federal Reserve. Talk about inflation tax whittling away at social security payments. The hypocrisy of the welfare/warfare state fueled by the Fed. Hit him with some Reagan quotes to really make his head spin. You can't go on his show and give him the high ground by mentioning Ron Paul off the bat. You play his game and turn the tables on him.

I agree, but...

sounds like you can't only not mention Ron Paul's name off the bat, but you can't mention him at all. Or the Fed. Or Mises. Or Austrian economics. Or RFID. Or the Constitution. Or Liberty.

johnrocks
04-22-2009, 07:56 AM
Levin is an asshole, I'd love to kick his ass!

acptulsa
04-22-2009, 07:57 AM
Some you can get to voice an opinion that makes it easy to pwn them. Others are too defensive, have producers that are too defensive, and all you can do is spit it right out before you get cut off.

One thing's for certain. You have to play the brainless cheerleader with the producer to get on the air.

He Who Pawns
04-22-2009, 07:58 AM
We should definitely be calling in to these shows and attacking these neocon idiots from the RIGHT. They HATE that.

Challenge Levin about the constitutionality of the federal "war on drugs." Ask him if the 10th Amendment protects states' rights to decide their own marijuana policy, and then watch him squirm. These guys hate to be challenged from the right, as this clip shows.

Don't Tread on Mike
04-22-2009, 08:00 AM
Good Start but you should have never given him the chance to speak. That hacks voice should not be heard!

AuH20
04-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Start off with "Mark, why have we let the government destroy the free market and augment the welfare state ? I cannot believe the shenanigans that ensued with Greenspan supplying trucks of money to fuel Clinton and Bush's ownership societies." Bait him good!!!!!!!!! He'll jump right on the hook. These guys will tear you apart if you come through the front door. That's their job.

brandon
04-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Good Start but you should have never given him the chance to speak. That hacks voice should not be heard!

He mutes the caller when he goes on his long rants.

Brooklyn Red Leg
04-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Levin is a douchebag. However, others are right that you gotta bait the hook a little before you sucker punch him in the testicles. Let him hoist himself on his own petard and then BLAMO!

max
04-22-2009, 10:13 AM
theses radio ass-clowns are like the wizard of OZ.

First, they are protected by screeners whose job it is to weed out a truly well informed caller.

Secondly, there's a 5 second delay which affords them time to cut off your point.

They only want to speak with liberal retards (who are easy to refute) and their robot conservative fans that hang on every word.

When one of us breaks through it is sheer panic.

But it can be done. I have broken through and scored points. But you have to be stealthy and don't expect much time. Pick a power point....or plug a good website....and be prepared to be muted or cutoff.

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 11:23 AM
Levin is a douchebag. However, others are right that you gotta bait the hook a little before you sucker punch him in the testicles. Let him hoist himself on his own petard and then BLAMO!

No offense Brooklyn, but I've been calling talk radio since Rush was only taking a dozen oxycotton per day, walk a mile before you armchair QB. But do call in, you'll soon learn how controlled, contrived, censored, and manipulated this media form really is.

And I've sucker punched them all, btw: Rush, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly, Levin..and so on...review my YouTube account if you get the time.

In this call, I got as much out as can be expected from this American-empire propaganda bandwagon, just don't make me go it alone! Get the real 'conservative - classical liberal' truth out; Mark's big government b.s. doesn't hold water against Hayek, Say, Bastiat, Smith, Burke, Madison, Jefferson, Locke, Paul, Rothbard, DiLorezo, Rockwell, Woods...THESE are people who have good, sound, and historically proven idea's of LIBERTY vs. TYRANNY....Levin is merely posing, lying, profiting, and selling us out to global banks. And did you notice how pissed off he was about my comments on his Amazon user reviews? The truth hurts, and my next assignment is to tear apart his latest propaganda piece, mentioned above.

See you in the propagandists' call bank then? ;)

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 11:26 AM
theses radio ass-clowns are like the wizard of OZ.

First, they are protected by screeners whose job it is to weed out a truly well informed caller.

Secondly, there's a 5 second delay which affords them time to cut off your point.

They only want to speak with liberal retards (who are easy to refute) and their robot conservative fans that hang on every word.

When one of us breaks through it is sheer panic.

But it can be done. I have broken through and scored points. But you have to be stealthy and don't expect much time. Pick a power point....or plug a good website....and be prepared to be muted or cutoff.

Great post, so so true. You can't give a speech as a caller...or even have the time to make a well supported point...just make a focussed point or plug, and be prepared for the conversation to go off the road, into the pasture and over a cliff while your volume is getting yo-yoed up and down.

christagious
04-22-2009, 11:30 AM
His voice is more nasally than Britney Spears

dr. hfn
04-22-2009, 11:49 AM
we should destroy him

angelatc
04-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Derek where is your YouTube channel?

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 01:31 PM
Derek where is your YouTube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/cattleprods911

krazy kaju
04-22-2009, 01:37 PM

Levin has actually criticized the Fed before. Going in for the kill is not a good way to appeal to conservative listeners of Levin.

canadian4ronpaul
04-22-2009, 01:43 PM
hahaha ...he sounds like such a nerd!

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Levin has actually criticized the Fed before. Going in for the kill is not a good way to appeal to conservative listeners of Levin.

Keep pushing your head further up your rectum, mkay, you might reach your pancreas if you try hard enough.

Btw, have you read any books of Tom Woods or DiLorenzo, Mises, Rothbard, Say, Bastiat or Smith?

MRoCkEd
04-22-2009, 02:09 PM
A good tactic:
"Hello Mark - I agree with your points about [insert point here], and was just wondering what you think about the idea of auditing the federal reserve to see exactly how they are spending these trillions of dollars?"

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 02:16 PM
A good tactic:
"Hello Mark - I agree with your points about [insert point here], and was just wondering what you think about the idea of auditing the federal reserve to see exactly how they are spending these trillions of dollars?"

There you go, now do it. But watch what you say to the screener and how you say it. Believe me, Mark wants either cheerleaders or booger eating Obamanoids...all others are quite unwelcome...you will find this out.

ladyjade3
04-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Does Mark Levin actually have any fans?

At CPAC they took a poll of everyone's favorite conservative media personalities. "The Great One" came in around dead last with about 1%

max
04-22-2009, 02:30 PM

I would argue that the best way to unmask a fraud is to boldly call him out.

Toto had the right idea in the Wizard of Oz.

It is far more important for us to expose the false left-right bullshit than it is to make a few points about Austrian economics....a tall order I grant you that, but until Levin-Limbaugh-Hannity et al are exposed, we will have little chance at winning any GOP contest.

StayTrue
04-22-2009, 03:30 PM
No offense but this strategy isn't gonna do sh*t.

I am not a fan of Levin at all but....

Why would Levin have a civil discussion with you when you start by sarcastically saying your name was Ludwig, and calling him a partisan hack?

Do you guys think Ron would have liked the manner of this call?

StayTrue
04-22-2009, 03:34 PM
Basically we dont really have the right to complain about how he was getting cut off due to the manner that the conversation was started

StayTrue
04-22-2009, 03:37 PM
I would argue that the best way to unmask a fraud is to boldly call him out.

Toto had the right idea in the Wizard of Oz.

It is far more important for us to expose the false left-right bullshit than it is to make a few points about Austrian economics....a tall order I grant you that, but until Levin-Limbaugh-Hannity et al are exposed, we will have little chance at winning any GOP contest.

Ok, assuming that the people listening to Levin like his personality, how would they react when someone "goes for the kill" by saying their name is Ludwig and calling him a hack and telling him to talk about something that he has actually talked about a little. It does more harm than good

max
04-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Ok, assuming that the people listening to Levin like his personality, how would they react when someone "goes for the kill" by saying their name is Ludwig and calling him a hack and telling him to talk about something that he has actually talked about a little. It does more harm than good

What good does it do to be cordial to a creep like Levin while making a few valid points about a given subject?

The listener may say to himself "Hmmm. That was an interesting call"....but in his mind Levin is still a credible leader.

But with a frontal attack calling Levin a phony conservative, at least 1 out 50 listeners may start reflecting upon the question of a phony left-right charade. Attacking them FROM THE RIGHT will make some people think. ...after additional attacks, more people will think...and so on.

I don't want to debate the Wizard of OZ on his terms when he needs to be exposed. There must be OPEN WARFARE between the neo-con fakes and us. If not, they will continue to control the anti-Obama movement.

Again, my point is that the issue of exposing phony conservatives is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than making any other point. Because, at the end of the day, if people keep worshiping these phonies, even though they may throw us RP supporters an occasional bone, they'll bury us again and again when it comes election season.

The defensive minded is always doomed to defeat my friend.

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 03:53 PM

...some background, if any human claims their name is 'Derek' to Levin's screener [don't]...they will hold in the caller bank for the duration of the show, this history goes back to November 2006...as for Ludwig, that is my deceased father's name, and his father's, and his father's...and don't forget Von Mises or Beethoven...so, I'll have to use another family name if I want to get on this piece of crap's airwaives again.

Also, "the kill" is the only maneuver that will get a contrary idea aired against his usual booger-eating partisan drivel. Call in the show and find out, or just listen to the way he treats callers that don't kiss his ass. You may think that he will give you room to blab and blab with your knowledge, whit, and wisdom utilizing your sublime command of the king's English, but reality will prove otherwise.

As for his handling of the FED, CFR, NAU, WTO, IMF, UN, PNAC etc, this too goes back to 2006 with my calls to the show...he is trying to POLARIZE a very naive and propaganda believing audience....just as Rush, Hannity and so forth do. Simple as that.

If you can do better, and I'm sure that you can, by all means, do call. Thanks in advance, I'll be listening for your call. Just don't tell the screener that you are Derek, or Ludwig.

chadhb
04-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Levin is a Jew and a Zionist's, you do the math with conservative talk radio.

Dripping Rain
04-22-2009, 05:48 PM

:confused: is it a conservative stance to defend the Fed? since when? if so where can i read that "conservative" plank? thanks. even Anne Coulter said she wants to see Ron Paul run for prez in 2012 because she agrees with him on everything. my question is what kind of conservatives are you talking about? and wheres your source?
i have not met a single person who calls themselves a conservative who supported the fed or had good things to say about it? actually most of them dont even know it exists unless you think theyre talking about the federal government

Dripping Rain
04-22-2009, 05:51 PM

http://www.stormfront.com

edit: if you dont get it. your comment is very disgustingly racist and trollish. this is ron paul forums

Derek Johnson
04-22-2009, 06:23 PM

Blasting Mark for being Jewish is unfair and hurtful, please don't. Our movement needs Jews and they are very welcome here.

But Zionism is definately a cancer, in my opinion...but the cure for that, TOO, is in our US Constitution. RP spoke of the Zionist influence before the U.S. House of Representatives on February 15, 2006:

"...It’s not likely that maintaining dollar supremacy was the only motivating factor for the war against Iraq, nor for agitating against Iran. Though the real reasons for going to war are complex, we now know the reasons given before the war started, like the presence of weapons of mass destruction and Saddam Hussein’s connection to 9/11, were false. The dollar’s importance is obvious, but this does not diminish the influence of the distinct plans laid out years ago by the neo-conservatives to remake the Middle East. Israel’s influence, as well as that of the Christian Zionists, likewise played a role in prosecuting this war. Protecting “our” oil supplies has influenced our Middle East policy for decades..."

And Mark Levin played a role in the propaganda that led to the Iraq war, although he was NY only but very neocon then. The Iraq war was propaganda/oil/business, that's the obvious..the Zionist influence is only that, and "Christian Zionists", as Dr. Paul stated, vastly outnumber "Jewish Zionists". But personally, I'm for the Jews that calls Zionism for the error it is. This type of discourse is needed, imo, but don't go the Jew's suck route, because they don't.

Brooklyn Red Leg
04-22-2009, 07:08 PM

Plenty of Christian Zionists here in the US. Being Jewish is not a requirement for Zionism. Methinks you need to do some research.

wgadget
04-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Mark Levin? You mean the one who just about copied Ron Paul's book title word for word?

Supposedly his book has been #1 for several weeks.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1416562850/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=3309019785&ref=pd_sl_92r5xyu5zg_e

RSLudlum
04-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Mark Levin? You mean the one who just about copied Ron Paul's book title word for word?

Supposedly his book has been #1 for several weeks.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1416562850/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=3309019785&ref=pd_sl_92r5xyu5zg_e

Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto...Pfft :rolleyes:

I prefer this book (below) over Levin's crap. Tell me just how Levin proclaims to be fighting tyranny when I overheard him the other day proposing full blown strikes on the Somalia coast?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41EnE9NMdlL._SL500_AA240_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/Liberty-versus-Tyranny-Socialism-Controversial/dp/0817949127/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1240459314&sr=1-1)

Oddly enough, Amazon is saying people are buying these books together. Imagine that, people are buying a book by a man (Walter Williams) that always talks highly of RP and his ideas along with a book by Levin whom consistently belittles RP and his supporters. :confused: :D

Athan
04-22-2009, 11:10 PM
This son of a bitch sounds like jerry lewis using that whole "hay ladyy!" voice.
We need to mobilze against him. I'm up for any boycott or action against his show.