PDA

View Full Version : Pastor That Was Beaten by Border Patrol Legal Costs Chipin

raystone
04-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Please consider donating to Steve Anderson's legal fund

On the evening of April 14, 2009, Baptist Pastor and business man, Steve Anderson was traveling home to Tempe Arizona from San Diego California on interstate 8. Near Yuma Arizona he entered a Border Patrol checkpoint. Other than identifying himself, stating that he is a U.S. citizen and that he has not crossed an international border, and that he was not hiding persons or contraband, he refused to answer authorities questions because he believed he was invoking his fourth amendment right to be free from unreasonable detention and search

http://www.chipin.com/contribute/id/196b34a02bf20515

qh4dotcom
04-21-2009, 02:18 PM
I used to be a good samaritan, I used to donate to charity, give money to beggars, etc....that all changed last election.

Now I only donate to liberty causes...why should I help people when they just screwed me for the next 4 years with their vote?

Until I become aware that this guy didn't vote for Obama, didn't vote for McCain, didn't vote for pro-bailout candidates, etc. I am not sending anything. I am sorry that he had to go through what he did, but voters have to learn their lesson the hard way.

Dripping Rain
04-21-2009, 02:22 PM
I used to be a good samaritan, I used to donate to charity, give money to beggars, etc....that all changed last election.

Now I only donate to liberty causes...why should I help people when they just screwed me for the next 4 years with their vote?

Until I become aware that this guy didn't vote for Obama, didn't vote for McCain, didn't vote for pro-bailout candidates, etc. I am not sending anything. I am sorry that he had to go through what he did, but voters have to learn their lesson the hard way.

hes a Ron Paul supporter all the way. i say this because i used to be a subscriber during the primary. i think he voted baldwin. not sure but thats just my guess

edit heres his pre super tuesday sermon. you cant be more Ron Paulian than this
hear what he says at 6:30
he never says who hes voting for but it becomes obvious at 6:30
remember when the AP said there were only 3 candidates remaining in the gop primary? huckabee mccain and romney?
gee i wonder who was that 4th candidate?
YouTube - Baptist preacher's sermon voting advice for Super Tuesday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfzYjuND6uM)