PDA

View Full Version : help me send thank you emails to CNNs Kiran Chetry

Dripping Rain
04-21-2009, 07:20 AM
for having Ron Paul on the most and always being respectful to him even when she doesnt seem to agree
i couldnt find her email so im sending my message to the show. if someone could digg her cnn email that would be great.
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.am.html

Dear Kiran thank you for having Dr Paul on. its great to see that youre one of the most fair balanced and honest anchors on CNN and that you dont let your personal views affect the course of the discussion. Youve been the most professional and respectful anchor to Dr Ron Paul on National tv which makes you even more likable.

lmao while searching for her email that i couldnt find on google i discovered that this poor woman has so many stalkers looking for her info

Sandra
04-21-2009, 07:25 AM
Kira doesn't call any of the shots, she just does what's she's told by CNN.

rpfan2008
04-21-2009, 07:31 AM
One should never trust the media and politicians, but sending a thanks doesn't hurt either.
Or it may even be very successful like your ty LE thread here :).

Dripping Rain
04-21-2009, 07:35 AM
One should never trust the media and politicians, but sending a thanks doesn't hurt either.
Or it may even be very successful like your ty LE thread here :).
we dont disagree rpfan. i know not to trust them but how about helping them like us. those people are also individual thinkers. not all of them but many of them are

Public Relations 101
public relations
pl.n.
1. (used with a sing. verb) The art or science of establishing and promoting a favorable relationship with the public.

in our case promoting favorable relationship with the media. especially those in the media already good to us

yoshimaroka
04-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Kira doesn't call any of the shots, she just does what's she's told by CNN.

This.

Carole
04-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Why? She was just doing her job and not that well either.