PDA

View Full Version : FBI directed to "monitor" Tea Parties.

Anti Federalist
04-20-2009, 08:38 PM
I've looked, and haven't seen this posted, hope I'm not double posting.

And I'm not positive about the source, Canada Free Press, and I'd feel better about this if the story linked a copy of the order letter but here it is, for what it's worth.

FBI spied on TEA Party Americans (http://homelandsecurityus.com/?p=2659)

<snip>

According to this unimpeachable source, a single-page confidential directive issued by the FBI headquarters in Washington, DC (FBIHQ) was sent to each of the 56 field offices located across the United States on or about March 23, 2009, instructing the Special Agents in Charge (SACs) of those offices to verify the date, time and location of each TEA Party within their region and supply that information to FBI headquarters in Washington. The source stated this correspondence termed the TEA parties “political demonstrations,” and added that the dissemination of the directive was very tightly controlled. “Not all agents were privy to this correspondence,” stated the source, who compared the dissemination to an older “Do Not File” classification.

In addition to obtaining or confirming the location and time of each “demonstration,” each field office was instructed to obtain or confirm the identity of the individual(s) involved in the actual planning and coordination of the event in each specific region, and include the local or regional Internet web site address, if any. The information collected by region was then reportedly sent to FBI Headquarters.

The source alleges that a second directive was issued on or about April 6, 2009 that reportedly instructed each SAC to coordinate and conduct, either at the field office level and/or with the appropriate resident agency, covert video surveillance and data collection of the participants of the TEA parties. Surveillance was to be performed from “discreet fixed or mobile positions” and was to be performed “independently and outside of the purview of local law enforcement.”

<snip>

zach
04-20-2009, 08:43 PM
If this is true with the assumption that pissed off Americans are now labeled as "right-wing extremists," then shit will be spattering soon.

Something will break.

donnay
04-21-2009, 02:04 AM
They do this to scare people--they don't have the man power right now.

Besides a headline like this tells me they are more afraid of us. :D

Aratus
04-21-2009, 08:40 AM
the other story on this has alex jones aware of or closely knowing who is the source? likewise the canadians picked up on this a.s.a.p?

Athan
04-21-2009, 09:49 AM
The FBI is going to be disappointed with their bosses soon when they still can't seem to pay their bills with the all money they are paid. Just ignore them, be peaceful, and secure your assets.

Johnnybags
04-21-2009, 09:55 AM
each other as they watch teen girls change for the prom in Virginia with a spycam. I am sure at the teaparties they are simply looking for the best butt to watch, nothing more.