PDA

View Full Version : How do you invite Paul to speak?

parke
04-20-2009, 02:11 AM
In all seriousness. I really would like Paul to come to my town. Ill pay every expense, work with his folks to make sure its kosher.. Ive handled 100 acts on four stages in one night.

I know if Paul would just visit here he would keep our folks involved. The only time politics was a factor in MS was when McBama debated in Oxford. Other than that we are looked past. I know I can put 1000 people in front of Paul.

Seeing as how Im a free market kind of guy.. I wish Paul would come with a 'rider' just like every other big 'act'. Ron Paul is a draw. I wish he would show up in a few places that have a big tea party. Combining the philosphy of the free market with people that want to get people together sounds like a logical path.

Lets put it this way... Imagine if Paul would Ebay his July 4th appearance?

Thats free market.

(who is going to be the first to say he isnt allowed to do it?)

sidenote: What if it were for charity?

LATruth
04-20-2009, 02:22 AM
(703) 347-6886 Call Campaign for Liberty? I'd start there, see if they have a public relations liaison. (i'm sure they do)

I've hosted many events before as well, I'm sure it's much like booking an artist(booking an artist may be harder), answer questions like whats your venue, how many people, what type of PA, security, etc...

One good idea is to talk to your local college, see if they will host a speaking event. RP likes schools!

A. Havnes
04-20-2009, 07:39 AM
I wish I could get RP here, but I doubt that he'd come to a village of 300 people...

zach
04-20-2009, 07:50 AM
It'd be sweet if I could somehow get YAL and Paul to come to my school.

It would be libertized!! :P

Original_Intent
04-20-2009, 07:53 AM
I am not sure if LadyJade (Rachel) is the person that handles that stuff or not, but I bet she could get you in touch with whoever does.

ryanduff
04-20-2009, 08:07 AM
There's a page on his website just for this:

http://www.house.gov/paul/schedule_request.shtml