PDA

View Full Version : FED: End the Fed Rally for Ron Paul's End the Fed Book

Theocrat
04-19-2009, 10:25 PM
According to the publishing website (http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/books_9780446549196.htm) of his new book, Congressman Paul's End the Fed will be released on September 16, 2009. I was wondering if there have been any plans to organize rallies on that publishing date to celebrate and promote Dr. Paul's new book. Though some may think it too early to make plans right now, I think we should brainstorm and advertise for this event as soon as we can (sort of like we did in 2007 with the online fundraisers), giving us about six months to work on this. That way, we'll hopefully have enough supporters and publicity involved to make Dr. Paul's book a huge success when the time comes. It only seems appropriate to have an "End the Fed" rally on the same day Congressman Paul's book is released.

Athan
04-19-2009, 10:32 PM
There's December 16th...
We can start a planned ad campaign beginning Sept 16 to advertise the End the Fed tea party. Go to book stores, find End the Fed books by Dr. Paul and insert ads for it.

purplechoe
04-19-2009, 10:51 PM
I think it's a great idea. It will bring a lot of attention to our most impassioned cause, ENDING THE FED! :)

I also agree that it should coincide with the release of Dr. Paul's book so when we make all that stink about the Fed, people will have a place to go to learn about the issue (read the book).

Win, Win!

Theocrat
04-20-2009, 08:12 AM
There's December 16th...
We can start a planned ad campaign beginning Sept 16 to advertise the End the Fed tea party. Go to book stores, find End the Fed books by Dr. Paul and insert ads for it.

I would have no problem with an "End the Fed Tea Party" on December 16th, but Congressman Paul's next book will have been released way before that. We need to have something much sooner. We should start making videos, fliers, and other materials to spread the word around about Dr. Paul's book as well as an "End the Fed" rally for the date it gets published.

We have talented members such as avaroth and awake who might be able to create videos and graphic designs for such an event. We also have such enthusiastic members like Deborah K who can work the promotion and booking for an event like this. There are many other talented members that can get involved in some way, but I've only named a few. In addition to that, there are also the men and women behind the End the Fed website (http://endthefed.us/) who might be able to contribute to such an event.

Theocrat
04-20-2009, 05:00 PM
I'd like to know what other members think about this event.

JoshLowry
04-20-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm working on getting a website up for a book bomb.

Michael (RPH) is helping me out with it and is offering me to use a domain of his.

I think it will be ronpaulbookbomb.com and/or endthefedbookbomb.com

Theocrat
04-24-2009, 04:53 AM
I'm working on getting a website up for a book bomb.

Michael (RPH) is helping me out with it and is offering me to use a domain of his.

I think it will be ronpaulbookbomb.com and/or endthefedbookbomb.com

Cool. How soon do you think you'll have the website(s) up and running? I'd like to know so I can inform my county and state Constitution Party to promote the book bomb as soon as possible. :)

MRoCkEd
04-24-2009, 06:42 AM
I don't know if you want to incorporate this or not but Peter Schiff's Crash Proof 2.0 is coming out around that time also.

Bern
04-24-2009, 07:04 AM
How about HR 833 (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-833) parties staged in front of Congressional Reps local offices?

Don't Tread on Mike
04-24-2009, 06:47 PM
I would love to go to a rally promoting the book and the cause.

JoshLowry
04-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Cool. How soon do you think you'll have the website(s) up and running? I'd like to know so I can inform my county and state Constitution Party to promote the book bomb as soon as possible. :)

I should have a good bit of it done by Sunday.

kathy88
04-24-2009, 07:35 PM
I would love to go to a rally promoting the book and the cause.

Me too!

Bryan
04-24-2009, 08:46 PM
According to the publishing website (http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/books_9780446549196.htm) of his new book, Congressman Paul's End the Fed will be released on September 16, 2009. I was wondering if there have been any plans to organize rallies on that publishing date to celebrate and promote Dr. Paul's new book. Though some may think it too early to make plans right now, I think we should brainstorm and advertise for this event as soon as we can (sort of like we did in 2007 with the online fundraisers), giving us about six months to work on this. That way, we'll hopefully have enough supporters and publicity involved to make Dr. Paul's book a huge success when the time comes. It only seems appropriate to have an "End the Fed" rally on the same day Congressman Paul's book is released.

Brilliant! :D

I'd say that we'd want to be able to sell the books at the rallies, so have some delay time from the release until the event. Also, Glenn Beck is having a big event on 9/12- so having it a little after that would be good.