PDA

View Full Version : new book on Bogus POTUS Obama exploits

lynnf
04-19-2009, 09:51 PM
http://sinclairpublishingllc.com/Book_Dust_Jacket.jpg

http://theregulator.net/?p=3845

Larry Sinclair’s Book Has Been Released!

That’s right folks, it’s April 15th the scheduled release date for Larry’s book.

Barnes & Noble: “This item will be available on April 15.”

* Publisher: Sinclair Publishing, LLC
* Pub. Date: April 15, 2009
* ISBN-13: 9780578013879

The March 9, 2009 issue of Globe Magazine in an article on the Obama Administration reaction to Lawrence Sinclair's Book refers to BARACK OBAMA & LARRY SINCLAIR: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder? as "...a new Blockbuster Book."

Bruno
04-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Wow. This is an interesting turn of events. I didn't know he had a book coming out with his claims.

lynnf
04-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Wow. This is an interesting turn of events. I didn't know he had a book coming out with his claims.

according to his blog, he has been battling sustained and successful efforts to suppress him. he had deals with publishers to do the book and they backed out under pressure. his video has been suppressed, and he's been harrassed. but he has been tenaciously prevailing. he started his own publishing company to get this done. wanna bet that it'll get audited?

I've been following his blog for several months to see if he might succeed in getting it published. since he announced publication a couple of times which then didn't come through, I was careful before making a posting about it. I figure that if it is listed on Barnes and Noble, that should be safe enough, although maybe not a sure thing.

oops, looks like release delayed until May 1, well, since the printing deal was only reached March 27, that's understandable that it might take a little longer than expected.

lynn

Bruno
04-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the update. I read some of the comments and it sure seems like the attack engine was geared up against the release of this book.

lynnf
04-20-2009, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the update. I read some of the comments and it sure seems like the attack engine was geared up against the release of this book.

speaking of which, the Obama shills on this forum should be chiming in on this soon. yellow alert!

lynn

Catatonic
04-20-2009, 01:32 PM
What is Sinclair's tie to Obama? Where is he getting his information?

lynnf
04-20-2009, 02:15 PM

according to Sinclair, he had a very close connection: he (to put it crudely but succinctly) sucked Obama's whanger and did cocaine with him in a limo

this was out long before the election, but of course the lamestream media wouldn't touch it!

lynn

0zzy
04-20-2009, 02:52 PM
I'm going to say... I'd rather not waste my time reading this crap.

lynnf
04-20-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm going to say... I'd rather not waste my time reading this crap.

your choice; others choose to do otherwise.

lynn

torchbearer
04-20-2009, 03:10 PM
it is most likely true, but so far out there, most people won't touch it.
Its a 'he said, he said' thing.
If they have pictures and details of common friends who would confirm such relations, it would be an interesting read.

lynnf
04-20-2009, 03:28 PM
it is most likely true, but so far out there, most people won't touch it.
Its a 'he said, he said' thing.
If they have pictures and details of common friends who would confirm such relations, it would be an interesting read.

Sinclair has been trying to track down the limo driver. Sinclair also was supposed to have video, which he apparently couldn't keep up on YouTube -- surprise, surprise!

lynn

0zzy
04-20-2009, 03:41 PM
your choice; others choose to do otherwise.

lynn

Even if it was true, how does this effect anything? I attack policies, not homosexual penis sucking coke snorters. If Obama wants to do that on his free time, so be it. (Well, don't snort coke while you're President, maybe then I'd be upset :)).

lynnf
04-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Even if it was true, how does this effect anything? I attack policies, not homosexual penis sucking coke snorters. If Obama wants to do that on his free time, so be it. (Well, don't snort coke while you're President, maybe then I'd be upset :)).

how about a policy of honesty? how about pretending to be something you're not? how about proving that you are eligible for the office?
how about not harrassing people that are trying to report what you did?

and what you describe is not all that is in the book -- don't ask me for details because I haven't read the book yet. maybe you can get more from the Globe's review of the book.

lynn

lynnf
04-22-2009, 07:08 AM
here's a link to a bunch of Larry Sinclair interviews for those that might be inclined to
listen to them:

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/sinclairdat.htm

lynn

lynnf
05-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Barnes & Noble now says June 1

lynn

Alawn
05-02-2009, 03:53 PM
So who was murdered? And how was Obama involved in the murder?

Edit: Ok so another gay lover of Obama was murdered to silence him?

lynnf
05-02-2009, 05:08 PM
So who was murdered? And how was Obama involved in the murder?

Edit: Ok so another gay lover of Obama was murdered to silence him?

here's some links -- the victim is Donald Young, choir master at Trinity Church, and I don't know how Obama was involved yet because I haven't read the book yet.

Murder of a Gay Man at Trinity Church:Who killed Donald Young? Personal Friend of Barrack Obama

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/2008/05/15/investigative-report-murder-involving-trinity-church/

Larry Sinclair Press Conference on Obama and Donald Young Murder Case

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6533567/Larry-Sinclair-Press-Conference-on-Obama-and-Donald-Young-Murder-Case

lynn

lynnf
05-21-2009, 06:19 AM
apparently there was some kind of problem with getting the layout of the book

http://larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com/

go down to about 1/4 of the way. entry is from May 20 (yesterday)

The files will be properly laid out in their entirety and will be uploaded and accepted by the printer in the VERY, VERY near future and printing will BEGIN.

lynn

torchbearer
05-21-2009, 10:26 PM
//

lynnf
06-04-2009, 11:46 AM
update posted by Larry Sinclair yesterday:

The Proofs will be printed and received within 3 business days or by approximately Wednesday or Thursday next week. Once I have approved the proof printing will begin and the first books received by Sinclair Publishing, Inc. within five business days after that approval.

------------------------------------------
lynn

Sandra
06-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Sinclair has been promising a published memoir for how long now? He keeps giving lame excuses why he can't publish.

lynnf
06-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Sinclair has been promising a published memoir for how long now? He keeps giving lame excuses why he can't publish.

because he's had Obama shills like you cancel printing contracts, and had to start his own publishing company to get it published, I'd say those are not lame -- you are the lame one, shill! maybe you should go back to the Obama forum where you belong. oh, I forgot, there are those here that think you're cute and if you just keep visiting that someday you will see the light and convert to our way. fat chance for a dedicated, maybe paid, shill.

lynn

lynnf
06-06-2009, 09:55 AM

Globe reveals White House campaign to discredit Larry Sinclair

‘And our White House sources reveal Michelle is leading the charge. Her first step was to have her team – close friends and associates she brought with her to the White House from Chicago – contact publishers and tell them she doesn’t want the scandalous book to even see the light of day, sources say.’

‘ “Michelle’s team sent out the word to publishing houses – big and small – that she would consider it a personal favor if they would lay off this book,” says one insider. “And that’s all it took. Michelle wields a lot of power and no one wants to cross her.” ‘

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then came the “macho” pictures of Obama as part of a campaign to make him look like a man, the article continues to say.

smoke and mirrors.

lynn

Sandra
06-06-2009, 11:23 AM
because he's had Obama shills like you cancel printing contracts, and had to start his own publishing company to get it published, I'd say those are not lame -- you are the lame one, shill! maybe you should go back to the Obama forum where you belong. oh, I forgot, there are those here that think you're cute and if you just keep visiting that someday you will see the light and convert to our way. fat chance for a dedicated, maybe paid, shill.

lynn

What happened to that book, Lynn? Sinclair's a fake top to bottom. Just accept it and quit jumping on every anti Obama crap that hits ya in the face. Stick to the more credible stuff and get back on your meds.

lynnf
06-06-2009, 11:47 AM
What happened to that book, Lynn? Sinclair's a fake top to bottom. Just accept it and quit jumping on every anti Obama crap that hits ya in the face. Stick to the more credible stuff and get back on your meds.

judging from the lack of quality of your responses, you're the one that needs meds, deary. it's obvious that you don't even read the threads that you post about. as has been pointed out ad nauseum, the book has been delayed by just such actions as described in my last post per the Globe. the book is coming, due to the persistence of Larry Sinclair in the face of great persecution from the Obama shills. all the shills can come back with is ad hominem attacks against people like me.

but maybe you're right, maybe Larry Sinclair is jesting and I'll have egg on my face later. time will tell. but I think we should know probably by the end of this month barring any further disasters, which judging by Larry Sinclair's past perseverance, will only delay the inevitable.

lynn

p.s.
to borrow a phrase from Shakespeare, "she doth protest too much, methinks"
if you want to know what that means, check this link:
http://everything2.com/title/The%2520lady%2520doth%2520protest%2520too%2520much %252C%2520methinks

heavenlyboy34
06-06-2009, 12:20 PM
W00T for Sinclair! :)

Sandra
06-06-2009, 05:03 PM
....deary?....

For real......you used deary?

lynnf
06-12-2009, 05:30 AM

here's more information on this

YouTube - Larry Sinclair Exposes Murder of Obama's Alleged Gay Lover (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFG8B0wBIWw&feature=player_embedded)

lynn