PDA

View Full Version : HR 1207 Faxbomb #2: House Financial Services Committee

eduardo89
04-18-2009, 08:32 PM
The first Faxbomb went really well, thanks to everyone who took part. Now the hard part comes, the bill is coming up for a vote in the Committee, so I suggest we do another faxbomb and concentrate on those on the House Financial Services Committee!

Member list here:

http://www.house.gov/financialservices/who.html

Republican Members

Rep. Spencer Bachus, AL
Rep. Michael N. Castle, DE
Rep. Peter King, NY
Rep. Edward R. Royce, CA
Rep. Frank D. Lucas, OK
Rep. Ron Paul, TX
Rep. Donald A. Manzullo, IL
Rep. Walter B. Jones , NC
Rep. Judy Biggert, IL
Rep. Gary G. Miller, CA
Rep. Shelley Moore Capito, WV
Rep. Jeb Hensarling, TX
Rep. Scott Garrett, NJ
Rep. J. Gresham Barrett, SC
Rep. Jim Gerlach, PA
Rep. Randy Neugebauer, TX
Rep. Tom Price, GA
Rep. Patrick T. McHenry, NC
Rep. John Campbell, CA
Rep. Adam Putnam, FL
Rep. Michele Bachmann, MN
Rep. Kenny Marchant, TX
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, MI
Rep. Kevin McCarthy, CA
Rep. Bill Posey, FL
Rep. Lynn Jenkins, KS
Rep. Christopher Lee, NY
Rep. Erik Paulsen, MN
Rep. Leonard Lance, NJ

Chairman Barney Frank represents Massachusetts' Fourth Congressional District. The other Democratic members of the Committee are:

Rep. Paul E. Kanjorski, PA
Rep. Maxine Waters, CA
Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney, NY
Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez, IL
Rep. Nydia M. Velázquez, NY
Rep. Melvin L. Watt, NC
Rep. Gary L. Ackerman, NY
Rep. Brad Sherman, CA
Rep. Gregory W. Meeks, NY
Rep. Dennis Moore, KS
Rep. Michael E. Capuano, MA
Rep. Rubén Hinojosa, TX
Rep. William Lacy Clay, MO
Rep. Carolyn McCarthy, NY
Rep. Joe Baca, CA
Rep. Stephen F. Lynch, MA
Rep. Brad Miller, NC
Rep. David Scott, GA
Rep. Al Green, TX
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, MO
Rep. Melissa L. Bean, IL
Rep. Gwen Moore, WI
Rep. Paul W. Hodes, NH
Rep. Keith Ellison, MN
Rep. Ron Klein, FL
Rep. Charles Wilson, OH
Rep. Ed Perlmutter, CO
Rep. Joe Donnelly, IN
Rep. Bill Foster, IL
Rep. Andre Carson, IN
Rep. Jackie Speier, CA
Rep. Travis Childers, MS
Rep. Walt Minnick, ID
Rep. John Adler, NJ
Rep. Mary Jo Kilroy, OH
Rep. Steve Driehaus, OH
Rep. Suzanne Kosmas, FL
Rep. Alan Grayson, FL
Rep. Jim Himes, CT
Rep. Gary Peters, MI
Rep. Dan Maffei, NY

Who's in?

Danke
04-18-2009, 08:46 PM
What is the purpose of HR 1207? From reading posts here, some members have all the answers about he Federal Reserve. Are they wrong?

eduardo89
04-18-2009, 08:49 PM
What is the purpose of HR 1207? From reading posts here, some members have all the answers about he Federal Reserve. Are they wrong?

The purpose is to audit the Fed, something that has never been done in its history. We need to find out what the Fed does behind closed doors and what it does with our money. Read the bill, it only takes around 5 minutes.

Danke
04-18-2009, 08:57 PM
The purpose is to audit the Fed, something that has never been done in its history. We need to find out what the Fed does behind closed doors and what it does with our money. Read the bill, it only takes around 5 minutes.

I know, but we have members here that perfectly understand the fed's inter workings.

eduardo89
04-18-2009, 09:04 PM
I know, but we have members here that perfectly understand the fed's inter workings.

No one does, that's why we're pushing this bill.

Danke
04-18-2009, 09:09 PM
No one does, that's why we're pushing this bill.

Really? You need to do some digging.

Here is a start:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2082287&postcount=51

eduardo89
04-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Really? You need to do some digging.

Here is a start:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2082287&postcount=51

Stop trying to be a smart ass, you as well as anyone knows that we have no idea what the Fed does behind closed doors, nor do we know its reasons for the policies it enacts, simply because they don't have to tell us.

This bill would require a full audit to be done, so we can find out what they do with our money and why.

So is anyone in for a second faxbomb this week?

MRoCkEd
04-19-2009, 06:44 PM
I believe C4L is faxing all those petitions to congress, which is 80,000+
I think they will get the point ;)

Danke
04-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Stop trying to be a smart ass, you as well as anyone knows that we have no idea what the Fed does behind closed doors, nor do we know its reasons for the policies it enacts, simply because they don't have to tell us.

This bill would require a full audit to be done, so we can find out what they do with our money and why.

So is anyone in for a second faxbomb this week?

I am not being a "smart ass."

How are the inter workings of the Fed not in plan sight according to the experts on this forum? Or are they just posting opinions, not facts?

eduardo89
04-19-2009, 07:05 PM
I am not being a "smart ass."

How are the inter workings of the Fed not in plan sight according to the experts on this forum? Or are they just posting opinions, not facts?

We known certain things about the Fed and how it operates, but we don't know what they do behind closed doors, we don't know about their dealings with foreign central banks, we don't know why the agree on monetary policies, we don't know how and why they choose inflation targets, we don't know who they lend money to...ect.

This bill will open it up to an audit that will tell us all that.

Danke
04-19-2009, 07:11 PM
We known certain things about the Fed and how it operates, but we don't know what they do behind closed doors, we don't know about their dealings with foreign central banks, we don't know why the agree on monetary policies, we don't know how and why they choose inflation targets, we don't know who they lend money to...ect.

This bill will open it up to an audit that will tell us all that.

Well, good then. I guess when I hear "audit" I think of something entirely different then intentions, motivations, etc.

eduardo89
04-20-2009, 09:57 AM
Well, good then. I guess when I hear "audit" I think of something entirely different then intentions, motivations, etc.

Yeah there's quite a stigma to the word audit, although this time its a positive thing :D

Njon
04-20-2009, 01:32 PM
I faxed most members of the committee (who are not co-sponsors) last night.

eduardo89
04-21-2009, 02:38 AM
I faxed a few last night too, i'll be faxing and calling today

Carole
04-21-2009, 08:30 AM
The point is that the this information needs to be made public so that all Americans can see that this institution is not a federal institution, but a a private banking cabal.

The Fed is hiding the M3 figures and the distribution of other sums of money to many banking entities. It is important that this be public.

I am tired of their excuses for the secrecy. A good government should not be doing things in secret. Period.

This is not just for us. This is for Americans everywhere. It is for those who love liberty and want to know why our taxes are so great and where our money is really going. It is for those who do not care also.

It is vital that people learn just who is running our country into the ground and destroying our dollar.

Carole
04-21-2009, 08:38 AM
Danke,

We are not the ONLY Americans. There are several hundred million of us. Do you not get that?

It is not what we know or do not know on this forum. It is what the entire country NEEDS to know.

Stop being difficult. If you do not support this bill, then ignore it, but stop belittling the fact that many DO want the Fed's actions made public.

Danke
04-21-2009, 08:52 AM
Danke,

We are not the ONLY Americans. There are several hundred million of us. Do you not get that?

It is not what we know or do not know on this forum. It is what the entire country NEEDS to know.

Stop being difficult. If you do not support this bill, then ignore it, but stop belittling the fact that many DO want the Fed's actions made public.

http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens1957075module9243266photo_1208983673Depa rtment_of_Redundancy_Department.gif

eduardo89
04-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Seriously, what is your problem Danke? It seems you're just trolling this thread

Danke
04-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Seriously, what is your problem Danke? It seems you're just trolling this thread

I'd say Carole is trolling. You already answered most of my question.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2085365&postcount=12

sluggo
04-21-2009, 06:31 PM
bump

Coiler
06-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Bump again.

Are we losing steam? Should we set another date for a massive fax bomb?

Knightskye
06-08-2009, 01:48 PM

Congress doesn't.

Danke
06-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Congress doesn't.

I was being sarcastic to all the doting over of some members in past Fed discussions.

Bossobass
06-08-2009, 09:40 PM
After calling my Congresswoman repeatedly, I went to see her personally. She co-sponsored the Bill and told me (in perfect pol voice inflection):

"That Bill doesn't have much of a chance, but we're fighting for it."

My wife then took up the torch and e-mailed her office every day.

This afternoon, she called my wife to assure her that she would vote YES for HR1207.

Don't take no for an answer. Get this Bill passed.

I've begun a campaign to let everyone I know in on the fact that the Fed has hired ex-Enron chief lobbyist Linda Robertson to spread cash and twist arms to get this Bill defeated.

Don't take no for an answer.

The Fed has lent or guaranteed $9 trillion in off balance sheet money. OUR FUCKING MONEY.

Congress: "So, to whom did you lend this money?"
Bernanke: "I'm not gonna answer that question."
Congress: "So, to whom did you make guarantees, and for what amounts?"
Bernanke: "I don't have to tell you that."
Congress: "Well, what were the terms of the loans?"
Bernanke: "I can't disclose that information."
Congress: "What do you mean? How could you be exempt from explaining the details of these trillions of dollars of missing funds?"
Bernanke: You'll have to take that up amongst yourselves, because Congress gave us that power when it enacted The Federal Reserve Act."

There are numerous and egregious crimes on that balance sheet and enough money to suspend the income tax for every American for 10 years.

Don't take no for an answer.

Bosso

eduardo89
06-09-2009, 11:24 AM
We should faxbomb the remaining Committee members, to get this thing to the floor ASAP! Before the fed has time to pay people off!